• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regigigas vs The Hero of Oakvale

Really not sure how the Hero doesn't take this given that:

1) He has Time and Soul Hax.

2) Regigigas is restricted by his Slow Start ability.

3) The Hero generally has better combat feats.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Feats?

Regigigas choked slammed Dialga and palkia before. Outlier? Yeah.

But he has some good feats my man.
Well he is a part of the Legendary Pokemon that created the elements so It kinda makes sense... I guess? (Yes most likely an outlier but If It gets accepted maybe a separate key?)

Sadly we dont know the exact value since Naruto Forums Error, but lets say that both are similar, Regigigas still has better Element Manipulation.

What are ya even talking about? There wouldn't be no calc for it. And he didn't create the elements at all, he made the regi trio.

? That majes no sense. And it wont get accepted, it wasn't a special form, and if we dud even heatran would be 2-B from scaling, which Regigigas fought.

Also anybody with an account can see naruto forum calcs, which i do.

No I ment the High 6-A calc. for both fighters, can you see the calcs. and post the values to compare?

Regigigas still has no counter for having time slowed to a crawl nor does he have a counter for mind or soul hax.

Yes the vote is still counted, the calcs. just make the match more equal thanks to Regi's advantage.

GoldenScorpions said:
Does Hero's Slow Time affect absolutely everything, including projectiles and beams outside of his own?
As far as I know, yes, even projectiles, pretty much everything that isnt from the Hero (Like his guns, they are at normal speed while Its activated), I think is of Universal range but Its at the very least various meters and even kilometers.

They are suposed to have a limit but In canon they are limitless (They are based of willpower, meaning that they work as long as the user wants to fight or is willing to acomplish something).

Well, in that case, Hero definitely has it.

Regigigas could likely put up a fight and maybe even manage to buy time with Confuse Ray and Wide Guard, but with Hero's Slow Time and Drain Life, I doubt Regi would be competent enough to hold out before Slow Start ends. Regi could also spam Hyper Beams and Hidden Power (which are unaffected by Slow Start since they are special attacks), but since they'd be slowed by Slow Time, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Back