• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Homer's 9-B.

I was reading here, some of the things Homer has survived could well grant him type 2 immortality. His intelligence could probably be changed, as Homer has shown to be a good musician, skilled bowler and is a genius without the crayon in his brain.

also matt groening said that god doesnt let homer die, type 4 when?

"Another time, he managed to get back up and walk around from being mauled by a badger in a failed and foolish attempt to get it out of Santa's Little Helper's doghouse despite having his entire gut torn out and exposing his intestines (which the badger somehow accomplished without ripping his shirt. This could have been accomplished by the badger going under Homer's shirt instead of attacking him through it)."

Yup. Inmortality Type 2 is needed.

"In Homer Scissorhands, he tries to commit barbicide by drinking a container of disinfectant. Once realizing it did nothing to him, he questions why nothing ever seems to kill him, even several simultaneous heart attacks."

Resistance to what? Poison?

Probably not. I mean regarding the abilities. But Homer is probably much stronger and tougher but I don't know how can he bypass that Regenerationn.

If Peter fights him again after this thread, he'll likely have a more difficult time harming Homer, due to his new calced durability feat is on a high-end 9-B.

So, do we accept Comics here as well? What about the Halloween episodes, do we count them as well?

Because he does have this

Homer 1
Homer 2

Not to mention that he was also death in one of the episodes (Since he killed the previous Death)
Homer death

I think we don't apply the Treehouse of Horror specials to the canon. IDK about the comics tho.

We could have a comics key for the Simpsons, or perhaps a composite key with game feats/abilities too

The halloween specials should be non-canon though

So the crossover with Peter is not canon?

I mean Treehouse of Horror specials are not canon, yes they are special episodes with no connection to the main canon of the series BUT I want to know where was comfirmed the crossover is not canon? Just curiosity at it was a regular episode in the series.

May we count Homer's simple minded ignorance as Mind Manipulation Resistance? I mean in the chapter when the Leader was conquering every mind on Springfield Homer resisted for some time the attempts to manipulate his mind.

Yes. Locked profiles can only be unlocked by staff members.

However you can edit unlocked profiles if you got the permission to do it and if you use the correct format to edit (unlike me that I messed up profiles before XD).

So right now we have this:

Immortality Type 2, Enhanced Senses (He has a good smell when it comes to food. Bart stated that Homer can hear desserts), Weapon Mastery (Proficient user of a wood hammer, a gun, and used a motorcycle as a weapon), Good Hand-to-Hand combatant, Vehicular Mastery, Broadway Force (Shown here), Pressure Points (As a bodyguard he learned how to incapacitate people), Breaking the Fourth Wall, Resistance to Radiation Manipulation (Can walk with radiation covering his whole body), Poison Manipulation and Fire Manipulation.

Attack Potency: Wall level (Fought with characters who can harm him)

Speed: At least SuperHuman (Chased and tagged Flanders' car)

Striking Strength: Wall Class

Durability: Wall level (Survived after this and remained conscious)

Also Resistance to Poison manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation and Immortality Type 2

>Fire

Where's that?

I didn't put Inmortality Type 2 and Poison cause IDK if everyone agrees on that.

And what about the type 4?

Homer ate a fire stick and then drunk a cup of lighter fluid, and only seemed to be annoyed that Bart had pranked him (at the time).

The type 4 was mainly a joke, I don't think Matt Groenig was being serious

Homer got his hand stuck in a live toaster and didn't notice until Bart/Lisa pointed it out. He didn't seemed too fazed by it after he got it off his hand too

But regarding Fire and Immortality Type 2 you're right. At least nobody has argued before so it should be fine to add it.

Have any good toon force feats been linked yet?

I'm sure he has it, but yeah

The only one regarding the Fourth Wall I can remember is the beggining of the movie when the family is in the cinema but that's a joke and as such it's not canon.

Fair enough. While I disagree with some of them it's still proof enough to give Homer the ability in a non-combat applicable way.

@Calaca

I suppose that the listed abilities should probably be fine, but you need to improve on the grammar before adding the text to Homer's profile.

I cleaned it up a bit. It should be acceptable now.

Back