• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Homer's 9-B.

All of the Simpsons were struggling to fight off the hurricane and is an outlier.

@Calaca

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

So uh....how about this?

Bart vs Skinner duel of the shrimp and peanuts
Bart vs Skinner duel of the shrimp and peanuts

They plow right through the brdige with no f's given.

I don't know. It depends on if they have anything useful to scale from.

Probably the other Simpsons, maybe Skinner and a few others.

We could have Itchy and Scratchy as characters but they'd be 11-A (for their cartoon versions)

Maybe clarify with him first? Could be that the first version made was simply poor quality

Yes, it's ok to make a profile for him, i deleted the page long ago because it was poor in quality/had a bad structure.

There were a couple of cleanups and categories left to be added and the fact that Bart can also harm those capable of harming him.

I removed some parts of the text that seemed exaggerated, such as his supposed weapon mastery and martial arts skills.

Actually I found that on the Simpsons wiki. When Bart went to militar school he learned many forms of unarmed combat and wasprodigious with weapons as shown when he blown Skinner's car up.

He also kept up with a KravMaga artist using Karate.

Okay. I will unlock the page again, so you can add weapon mastery and martial arts again, but you need to insert better explanations this time.

I wonder if he has ever wielded anything, or prepped anything that could go past 9-B. Either way there should be a long list of feats in all the decades this show has ran.

So what about this:

Weapon Mastery (proficienct with his slingshot, when he went to militar school he was prodigious with fire arms and fought with a green beret like Skinner using a stick as a sword on top of fighting many adults with paperboard's weapons), Martial Arts (kept up with a krav maga artist and has mastered many forms of unarmed combat in the militar school).

Tbh, I don't think the explanation should be that long. Maybe cut it down to something like:

Weapon Mastery (Proficient with his slingshot, attended military school, fought Skinner in armed combat), Martial Arts (Has mastered many forms of unarmed combat in the military school)

Alternatively, you could list his skill feats in a 'feats' section to justify the abilities

Simpsons doesn´t seem t have a canon to begin with, so the compoite profiles wold likely be the way to go.

Back