• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Homer's 9-B.

Thank you. Now the only thing left is add it. Can you unlock the profile please?

Edit: I also think we should remove the threads in the notable matches since all of them are now outdated with the revision done.

Okay. I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

That seems fine.

Done. In the future I'll make a better revision regarding at least five or ten seasons and the addition of more character's profile but right now we can close this.

i thought my comment was unneeded so i deleted it if you still want the link to the video here it is https://youtu.be/bQAzibiYgMw 0 35 to 1 01

Well 10MJ is around half of baseline 9-A so it makes sense for it to be the border for 9-B+. I had took into account the huge gap from baseline 9-B when adding the + since the feat is still hundred of times baseline while being almost 1/3 of 9-A

The rating comes from his durability and the fact that he fights with people who can indeed harm him so they are higher than that.

Lifting Strength is left off the profile (I remember it's Class 1 but don't know if that's a motorcycle's weight).

Does anybody know of a good lifting strength feat for Homer?

Even the heaviest bikes don't come close to the starting point of Class 1, but one-arming sledgehammers at the speed of swords (like in Assassin's Creed) would definitely guarantee potentially Superhuman lifting strength, and with Homer wielding a bike like a sword, with the bike weighing much heavier in this case, it would absolutely wield higher results.

He doesn't have any feats calced at 9-A yet.

Homer already has weapon mastery but throwing a can in anger isn't really the reason why

9-A should be valid only if we find results in the upper mid of 9-B to compensate. We still need to calc the beer explosion.

Well yes, though with the beer explosion, the bridge fight and the megaphone feats they all seem consistently high.

I'd also like to change Homer's intelligence to something like this:

Intelligence: Homer Simpson has shown to have competency in fighting, along with having astonishing knowledge in specific areas; for example, Homer has been shown to speak several different languages and is a skilled musician. However, for the most part, Homer is often portrayed as being simple-minded and ignorant, mainly due to the fact that there is a crayon lodged inside his brain. With the crayon removed from his brain, Homer is a genius.

GyroNutz said:
He doesn't have any feats calced at 9-A yet.
Homer already has weapon mastery but throwing a can in anger isn't really the reason why
The weapon he made caused part of the building to be destroyed, though you all are the experts, so I'll take your word for it.

Well, she probably didn't overpower the full force of the hurricane, but it still seems like an outlier.

So will somebody apply the new intelligence rating?

Back