• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Homer's 9-B.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
I've been thinking about this for the longest time, but never got to making the thread until now. Why is Homer 9-B for being able to lift a motorcycle and utilize it as a weapon? Are most Baseball players instantly 9-C physically when they use a baseball bat? no, they aren't. Honestly the motorcycle feat seems like a lifting strength/weapon mastery feat, nothing there to prove his AP and tier.

Homer's profile is severely lacking a lot of his feats anyways, I'm sure he has various Toon Force and Regenerative feats, the motorcycle feat also counts as weapon mastery.

As for the 9-B thing for Homer, either Homer gets another Wall level feat or gets downgraded, which to be fair seems kinda unlikely, Homer seems like the type of character to sustain numerous Wall level feats, I'm sure The Simpsons has numerous of them it's a 30 year old cartoon after all.

Also, just gonna point out, with Homer's lack of abilities Spongebob VS. Homer is a complete stomp.

I always thought it was based on his fight with Peter Griffin which I think is canonical (He also has fallen crazy heights which might yield this)

I believe the crossover was uncanon, and feats involving crossovers are insufficient on the wiki.

Well we have no problem if they are canon but if non canon we cannot use it (That means we can't use the radiation for Peter if that's the case)

Are the Simpsons games canon? One of them got retconed at the end by "god", no, not WoG, actually the "Jesus" of the verse retconned it as shown in the footage of its ending.

They had many abilities exclusively there...

The thing is that a baseball bat isn't as heavy as a motorcycle, so it's hardly a feat to swing it around. The same can't be said about what Homer did.

Homer is consistently portrayed to be out of shape (not including those episodes where he rarely becomes athletic or similar) no different that the typical fat people, most of its feat just involve tanking stuff, if any, it just scale to durability.

@Genki, a free fall is never yield nothing above Wall level in human beings.

@Antoniofer that is considering the fall to be at terminal velocity. Here he falls faster than sound and makes a crater

I had a similar feat calced for HDN and it was 9-A (can't find the calc though)

Made a quick KE calc for the fall (considering he didn't fall at terminal velocity, and we have his speed and his weight)

Considering he outspeed sound, I'm going to make 2 ends, one with the speed of sound and one with 1.5 times that speed. Homer's most consistent weight is 239 pounds

Low end

0.5*108.409*343^2 = 6377105.2205 Joules, 0.0015241647276529807 tons

High end

0.5*108.409*514.5^2 = 14348486.746125 Joules, 0.003429370637219207 tons

Both 9-B+, borderline 9-A

I'd say the explosion of the house needs to be calced as well, as it's probably higher

Homer can scale off of his durability possibly. That is, if he can match people who can harm him.

We got a durability feat through. Better than his current one albeit it's only slightly better.

Now we just need more feats tier-wise and abilties.

Here's a list of abilities missing in Homer's profile:

Enhanced Senses: Has a good smell when it comes to food. Bart states that he can even hear the desserts.

Weapon Mastery: Used a motorcycle as a weapon and is proficient with a gun.

Good Hand-to-Hand combatant: Fought with several people in the series.

Vehicular Mastery: In the movie (which is canon with the series) we see him driving the motorcycle in the dome

Resistance to Radiation Manipulation: Can walk with radiation covering his whole body.

Pressure Points: As a bodyguard he learned to incapacitate people.

Possibly Broadway Force: Like here.

I'll make a revision in some days of the most important things.

Also we should change the stamina description. He has suffered things that fit in the monstruosity definition like when he fell from the risk twice and was conscious or the several nutcracker in the snow.

Calaca Vs said:
Here's a list of abilities missing in Homer's profile:
Resistance to Radiation Manipulation: Can walk with radiation covering his whole body.
He also blocked a nuclear explosion by sitting on where it was gonna come out.

Probably has a ton of toon force feats as well

Yup. I forgot that. Homer's resistance is insane.

I'll look that later. I'm watching the entire series rn.

Back