• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Composite Human

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
I think that the CH should have a severe downgrade.

I think that the best will be to take the best feat of humanity to make it's profile.

Like The fasters recorded punch, the fastest running, the strongest person, etc.

Instead of.... just.... you know, multiply the strength of a human per all the existed humans

Yeah, I think the current "composite human" page would make more sense with a name like "combined human race" or something like that.

The problems with this is that there are humans that goes against animals. Like a human confront a lion with pure physical strength and there are also humans that has go against crocs and alligators solo though only a select few has been known to do this.

Yeah, but, for example:

A human running at the speed of Usain Bolt will generate a kinect energy of 5269.3515 Joules or Wall level

@Aiden Honestly we humans did invent the atomic bombs that land on Japan (destroying two cities during World War 2) and even the thermonuclear weapons that could destroy a city. That is more akin to intelligence and time prep.

Well the "Composite Human" isn't a new concept and has been around on VS forums for quite some time.

And it's the idea of humanity at its peak or making a "composite" of all other humans.

I don't agree with completely changing the whole point of this concept because you think something else sounds "better."

My point is quite simple. Just because you think something would make a better profile, doesn't mean we should change the entire idea of what "Composite Human" is in the first place.

The profile is based upon this idea that has existed on forums for years now. Not what you think is cooler or better.

If we decide to make a profile for all the best human feats into one what would we call it?

Ryukama said:
My point is quite simple. Just because you think something would make a better profile, doesn't mean we should change the entire idea of what "Composite Human" is in the first place.
The profile is based upon this idea that has existed on forums for years now. Not what you think is cooler or better.
I was asking to Starkiller.

And I don't see that Composite Link is a multiplication of his best feats by the numbers of existed links

The world/America/Russia's nuclear arsenal or the Tsar Bomba would probably be a good max AP with prep or equipment, since a composite human would theoretically have access to every country's nuke codes, or the knowledge and materials to create nukes.

Also, Aiden, do you think a composite human should have the max AP any individual human can produce, or the max AP the heaviest man ever, running at the speed of Usain Bolt would produce?

Composite Human is all of humanity mixed into one being. Since that is the what the idea is supposed to be humans' stats get multiplied.

And once again, I simply do not agree with us completly changing the whole idea of something and drastically changing the stats of a very popular page just from personal preference.

Ryukama said:
Composite Human is all of humanity mixed into one being. Since that is the what the idea is supposed to be humans' stats get multiplied.
And once again, I simply do not agree with us completly changing the whole idea of something and drastically changing the stats of a very popular page just from personal preference.
Then upgrades for every Composite Profile should be made.

Again, Composite Profile here are "taking the best of each version of a character" not "Multiply his stats"

@Ryu Well it's also for consistency, We have Composite Link but its just the best feats from every single Link same thing for Godzilla and real life animals if we get the go ahead for them.

Though i'm unsure what side i'm leaning towards right now.

RadicalMrR said:
If we decide to make a profile for all the best human feats into one what would we call it?
Composite Human.

This thing is like all humanity make the fusion dance from DBZ and we assume the fan theory of "power level are multply"

@Aiden Solving for diseases that were previously untreatable and able to treat most poisons that are lethal to humans will be quite the intelligent feats I will add there. If we are including all the best known human feats, then we have all stats being covered as well.

Now that I'm reading the profile, I not support it at all. I can accept the Composite Human as that human that has the speed, force, stamina, intelligence and skill of the most notable athletes, mastered in any martial artist and weapon; but the charecter in that profile isn't even a human, seems more like a OC

Well I get that here we go about composites differently.

However once again this "Composite Human" is not a new idea and its point is adding up/combining every human being into one.

If people want to remove the page because that doesn't fit into what we have as composites, that's fine but I don't think we should completely warp what this idea is meant to be based upon.

Starkiller215 said:
@Aiden Solving for diseases that were previously untreatable and able to treat most poisons that are lethal to humans will be quite the intelligent feats I will add there. If we are including all the best known human feats, then we have all stats being covered as well.
Not exactly.

Hmmmm not so sure if which sides should be taken for this as it is more in lines to personal preferences so best settled for a compromise should do.

Ryukama said:
Well I get that here we go about composites differently.
However once again this "Composite Human" is not a new idea and its point is adding up/combining every human being into one.

If people want to remove the page because that doesn't fit into what we have as composites, that's fine but I don't think we should completely warp what this idea is meant to be based upon.
Well, I think that with the extremelly wrong idea of multiplicate stats per human existed, instead of delete it, we should update it.

RadicalMrR said:
What about we have 2 Keys for composite profiles
Key:Feats | Multiplier
Because one is reasonable idea for a Composite

The other one is a random idea that was badly called "Composite" when "Fused/Combined" is another word available.

RadicalMrR said:
What about we have 2 Keys for composite profiles

Key:Feats | Multiplier
I agree with this

Once again that is because this idea already existed like this and was referred to as "Composite Human"

Also I am not sure why your opinion has changed so drastically lately @Aiden

From the profile's talk page and various threads about it, you clearly did not have an issue with this page or the way it was.

Has I said, not support the multiplier, that would create an OC and in theory, shouldn't be allowed. If you want a composite human profile better use things like: faster speed, higher lift, heigher jump, stronger bite, etc.

Ryukama said:
Once again that is because this idea already existed like this and was referred to as "Composite Human"
Also I am not sure why your opinion has changed so drastically lately @Aiden

From the profile's talk page and various threads about it, you clearly did not have an issue with this page or the way it was.
Well, let's face the fact that I agree with the reasonable downgrade from MFTL+

Which, if you think about it, already means that you disagree with idea itself, because, if it were truly accepted at it is, then the CH should be MFTL+

Well I mean putting every best feat into one person Vs put every person into one doesn't really seem any better.

You said that the speed was the only issue you had with the page itself.

That you understand the AP of everyone being summed up.

And were talking about and being on different thread with no apparant problem with the tier.

I'm fine with the page being changed if that's what everyone else wants. I was simply wondering what had changed your mind about this page so much.

It could just be renamed to 'Fused' or 'Human Race' or something similar, and an entirely new page called 'Composite Human' be created for the version made from best feats.

RadicalMrR said:
Well I mean putting every best feat into one person Vs put every person into one doesn't really seem any better.
I think the issue is more about the usage of the term composite, than whether one seems better than the other, since the every best feat, trait, and ability in one person thing is what we use for all the composite profiles here, except the CH.

I also think that renaming the page into "Combined Human", or something similar, might be an acceptable compromise, to avoid a difference of standards with our other composite profiles.

Ryukama said:
You said that the speed was the only issue you had with the page itself.

That you understand the AP of everyone being summed up.

And were talking about and being on different thread with no apparant problem with the tier.

I'm fine with the page being changed if that's what everyone else wants. I was simply wondering what had changed your mind about this page so much.
People change.

No, seriously, I try to think why I was ok with this. Now I just think why this is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back