• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Composite Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could also make sure no redirect happens to the page if it gets renamed, that way the different, more in line "Composite Human" page could be made.

@Ryukama That would probably be best, yes.

@Aiden I never said it wasn't okay for one to change their mind. I was just wondering what happened to make you feel so strongly against the page now when previously you were alright with it. So I could know the major problem with it now.

But I guess that matter isn't important really.

Ryukama said:
I could also make sure no redirect happens to the page if it gets renamed, that way the different, more in line "Composite Human" page could be made.
That would be good.

(Tho, the picture on the current CH oage should stay there, I can't think on one for the new CH)

Perhaps another human shaped silhouette? Honestly the picture isn't that important at the moment.

tbh

i think its best to use the very highest stats that humans have displayed on the list

i think it wud then be basically wall level and superhuman to sub sonic in speed

AidenBrooks999 said:
I think that the CH should have a severe downgrade.
I think that the best will be to take the best feat of humanity to make it's profile.

Like The fasters recorded punch, the fastest running, the strongest person, etc.

Instead of.... just.... you know, multiply the strength of a human per all the existed humans
That's Peak Human, Peakest Human if you will. Composite Human is a merging.

So, has somebody renamed the profile into "Combined Human" to avoid misunderstandings?

But yeah, Composite Human = The best feats ever persormed by humans, skills, intelligence, etc.

Combined Human = Putting the stats of every human on the planet together in one being + skills and intelligence

Combined Human redirects to Composite Human still.

Sadly I haven't been able to change this.

Also I changed the name of some threads about it into Combined Human.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

I guess so. If someone (preferably Aiden as it's his idea) wants to make Composite Human now, they should go ahead then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back