• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

@Faruel1998

"So I was thinking that once we reach the city, that we break the gold down in less conspicuous sizes and sell them at local pawn shops and the like as to not rouse suspicion."

Hinata summons a grey bo staff in her hands, taking a defensive fighting stance.

"Finally some action."
She comments to herself, trying to use her extrasensory perception to find the spot the assailent, as swell as using her normal but enhanced senses in tandem.

Last edited:
Ayda looks suprised and crouches down next to Miles.

"Woops. I must've not been paying attention."

She senses her surroundings to learn more about her surroundings. Shinsoo courses through her body as she prepares for a fight.

@Faruel1998

"So I was thinking that once we reach the city, that we break the gold down in less conspicuous sizes and sell them at local pawn shops and the like as to not rouse suspicion."
"Good idea, I should make rings, that would be much better", he said to then summoning various pieces of gold and a flaming dagger.
With rapid cuts and carving, golden rings were shaped out of them.

Then he reached Jack and Magent and gave to them 5 rings each.

"Would this be good?"

Miles grabs it, instictively.

"Thanks!"

He feels magic pulsating from it, which feels wrong seeing as he is not a magic user, but that's for another time.

"Good idea, I should make rings, that would be much better", he said to then summoning various pieces of gold and a flaming dagger.
With rapid cuts and carving, golden rings were shaped out of them.

Then he reached Jack and Magent and gave to them 5 rings each.

"Would this be good?"
"I was thinking shaved or small pieces would work the best, as we can sell it for scrap which would bring far less attention than random gold rings. We could likely make a good amount of stops at various locations as well given our speed."

Those looking for the assailant can quickly find it, and outside, multiple red imp esque creatures are visible, and they seem to be throwing around fireballs of various strengths.

"There's imps playing with fire outside!" Ayda grins.

Outside three baangs form and golden beams are fired at the nearest imps.

"I was thinking shaved or small pieces would work the best, as we can sell it for scrap which would bring far less attention than random gold rings. We could likely make a good amount of stops at various locations as well given our speed."
"Well, I have made rings now ... we have to work with them", he shrugs.

Alexander, who is standing outside the white house, tilts his head slightly to the side at the sight.

"Their is definitely someone else behind these things. Question is if this is going after us or the residents of the building... Oh well, no use pondering and these things aren't going to be talking."

Alexander then sinks into his shadow and emerges from a shadow next to the Imps. Launching out of it with a sword in hand, cutting right through the imps.

@CrimsonStarFallen

You can feel a thread of energy, connecting the blade, and by extension, you, to Essence. Power flowing through it.

Essence themselves appear to hang back, although close enough to the action that they can heal allies.

"There they are !"

Hinata smirks, using the ground as leverage to jets herself towards the imps in a roundhouse kick motion, creating a tornado-like wind stream to blow against the demonic beings and their fireballs. This action is performed while being cautious of not getting in the way of the beams.

Last edited:
Ugh, I have to dirty my hands now? Unfortunate, but at least I can test these powers now,..

From nearby one of the imp-creatures, there is a faint crackle, followed by a forceful clang, as a piece of rebar swings out towards the head of the creature. The attack is charged with great electric energy, such that the mere impact would burst blood vessels all about the creature and strike it with lightning from above.

Unfortunately, this breaks Aouranii's stealth, which had been maintained since shortly after his original appearance as he tailed the group.

Miles readies himself and takes his gun. His perception of time slows down considerably as he shoots at 3 of the Imps, aiming at their heads. After doing so, he tells his group the location the Imps are most likely to move to and the best place to aim to hit a head shot.

He also readies his sword in case of a counter attack.

A good portion of the of the imps are quickly destroyed by your barrage, but the ones destroyed by elemental attacks burst into smaller imps and begin to throw around smaller bombs. The big ones that survive immediately fly up higher and begin to bombard you from above

Alexander sinks back in the shadows and emerges outside the area being bombared. Then small dagger-like blades emerge from the shadows beneath flying at the sky bound enemies.

Well, if they are gonna play like that then !

"Tch, how annoying."

Quickly applying applying acupunture by hitting a pressure point in her brain, she tripples her fighting prowes, utilizing the boost in speed to weave around the fiery blasts. At the same time she avoids the attacks, she also snipes at the demon high up with spheres of erasure.

"Well, I have made rings now ... we have to work with them", he shrugs.
"...Welp." Magent would say, continuing to make explosions to move. "Well, I'd say we could sell some of these to couples? But we'd need to prove they're true gold or smthgn. Reminds me of my wife, I... don't remember if I bought a diamond ring or a normal ring."

Dan discovers that he can increase his speed even more.

"It would be great if I had a type of weapon, like an ax or a sword" he said raising his hands unconsciously generating a sword
Joesph continued testing his powers as well.

concentrating his power on himself, he suddenly found himself...shrinking. becoming roughly two feet tall.

"Weird" Joesph said, returning himself to normal.

"I wonder if I can create a weapon like him" he thought

focusing his power, he created a large buzzsaw, that hovered around his body

"...sweet," he said.

Ah, shit.

Thinking quickly to defend himself from the new creatures, as well as the others who repositioned, three creatures appear: a vaguely hound-shaped black... thing with a maw the size of the rest of it's body, bursting from the struck imp with the two other imps, flinging itself wildly upon them; the risen shade of the aforementioned struck imp, forming from roughly it's prior position and opening fire upon it's former comrades; and another shade, a bear-like, beaked thing covered in brambles and thorns with arms similar to that of an ant-eater, a Briarthorn that immediately and violently swings it's great claws at the imp not being targeted by the smaller Black Scourge.

Oh, yeah, I remember that... or rather I notice it now, but whatever. Keep on topic, me.

These three creatures should be able to simply absorb most attacks fired from close-range, aided by auras that overcome them to further increase their durability, strength, and speed. Aouranii himself makes evasive maneuvers, finding cover inside the top floor of the building he climbed to get to this point, but not before summoning and blasting a swarm of devouring insects towards the floating imps well above him.

A few pillars of water form to stop the incoming bombs, though Essence does not attack for themselves.

Every ally in the nearby vicinity receives periodic waves of healing if they get damaged.

Miles shares the position of the next attacks that will come, making defence much easier.

Noticing the difference between elemental attacks and other such, Miles remembers the specific properties of his water attacks, which break down enemies into nothingness. Figuring that might counter the duplication, he shoots out a high pressure jet of water at the imps in the sky.

The combination of the dagger attacks and erasure quickly decimates most of the skybound demons, although a few manage to escape both those and the blasts of water. For the most part though, those are greatly reduced in number. The imps targeted by the beasts are quickly torn apart, but before complete destruction can commende, one of the imps in the sky raises her hand, and the existing imps and whatever deceased remains exist become particles (if they weren’t already), and quickly increases it’s size to a massive 3 meters and changing its appearance to be less monstrous. The now empowered imp seems to have more intelligence and emotion of it’s own, and cackling, sends numerous now purple fireballs to rain down with both hands, seemingly having gained the ability to fire off numerous fireballs from each finger. Those of you with analysis abilities may note that these fireballs seem more dangerous than the last ones, though how exactly is unclear.

"That's a problem..."

Miles does what he knows best and dodges out the way where the attacks willl land, giving advice to those around him about it.

While dodging, he felt something in his pockets. After looking for a bit, he found... a bomb.

"Why the **** do I have that and how did I not-!"

Now is no time for nonsense. He grabs his lighter, lights the fuse and throws it at the mega imp.

Hinata sees the detective throw something at the greater demon, what could it be ? ... from the shape and fuse, it's most likely an explosive ... he's pallning to blow him up !

Well, that's probably stronger than anything she has at the moment, so she uses Kick of the Blue Dragon to created a dragon-like wind current below the bomb (Note, made i such a way that it doesn't mess with the throw) to aid in making it striking through by adjusting it's trajectory if the imp attempts to dodge and if it's pre-determined trajectory falls short, but mostly to protect the weapon in case the enemy tries to shoot it down.

Essence gathers more power than before, creating a sizable burst of water above themselves to stop the incoming ones in their general area.

They also try to position themselves so as to not be struck by anything that manages to get through.

The fireballs unleashed do not get extinguished by the flame, but are instead unbothered by it as they rain down on the foe. The imo cackles as she sees this, but before she has a chance to react, the bomb hits her in the face, before exploding. A bright flash of light appears as she’s knocked out of the sky, holes being blasted into her wings, causing her to hit the ground with a thud

Having taken a moment within the building to more effectively "enter stealth", for lack of a better phrase, Aouranii, the three Black Scourges from the imps, the Imp shades, and the Briarthorn all head directly for the now-grounded laughing Imp. Aouranii himself doesn't attack, simply observing how effective his servants are in this situation, as his forms of direct attack that wouldn't result in this Imp splitting are somewhat limited.

"...Welp." Magent would say, continuing to make explosions to move. "Well, I'd say we could sell some of these to couples? But we'd need to prove they're true gold or smthgn. Reminds me of my wife, I... don't remember if I bought a diamond ring or a normal ring."
"Aww, you have a wife, that's so sweet", he exclaimed with a smile.

"I am instead very lonely ..."

Alexander had once again used his shadow travel to exit the area being bombarded, and once the imp had fallen to the ground he made multiple blades emerge from the shadows beneath it to pierce through it's body.

The woman in white backstep the flames that get through, as she then jumps into the air and above the demon, throwing her bow staff downwards as she shouts:

"Yeoui, Expand, Densen !"

The weapon does as commanded while flying, it becoming as big as the imp and hundred of kilograms in weight, it's fall an attemp to squash her.

Thrasher stopped dead in his tracks. He couldn’t shake a feeling he was needed somewhere...it seems his powerset gave him a sort of sixth sense informing him that he was needed somewhere, unfortunately he had no way of getting to where he was needed in a timely manner. He also didn’t wanna leave his sculpture...

Calling upon his power, 2 new beings appeared next to Thrasher. One of them seemed to be a Yian Garuga and Sandslash.

“So...” the Yian Garuga spoke up, it’s voice was raspy and sounded old. “What’s the plan boss? You got a job for us again?”

“Oh boy! A job!” The Sandslash blurted out happily.

Grinning at his new minions Thrasher spoke “I’m needed elsewhere. I need you to guard my sculpture while go away for a awhile.”

“Guard duty. Got it.” Yian said sounding as bored.

With that Thrasher began to leave the Museum and rush to Washington DC at full speed.

Ayda had listened well to the information shared by Miles and consistently blocked attacks from the imps with her golden baangs. The grin had already disappeared from her face, as the imps didn't seem to be a match for the group.

She was now floating several meters above the ground, arms crossed, and waiting to see how the empowered imp would react to the onslaught of attacks coming its way.

Essence had moved to avoid the fireballs as they came, though they noted their passing through the elemental defenses.

They placed a brief barrier as they moved, both to soak up any glancing blows and see if it would pass through that as well.

"Miles, I believe it may be time for you to finish this with the sword's true power."

They stated.

The imp due to the holes in her wings, and her immense size, no longer was able to fly, but the flames she through before explode in front of Hinata as they hit the ground, knocking her off her feet, allowing the imp to dodge the blow. As she moves back though, she raised her hand in surrender, her scowl having turned into a grin. She speaks in a gravelly voice, something that sounds nothing like a human but closer to what one would expect if a big cat could speak

”I surrende. Kill me if you want, I already won.”

"Ohh, this sounds interesting. Let them gloat for a bit, this is sure to lead to some fun." Alexander eagerly said, unconcerned with the Imps declaration of already having won.

Back