• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

"They say gifts of this world, I doubt anything you have, especially if its born from the power this entity likely gave you, meet the conditions. Plus we can hardly assign worth to them when we have no idea what the entity in questions desires and values." Alexander stated in a dry tone of voice, while continuing to casually lean against the tree. Only his smirk that hadn't left his mouth since he arrived made it appear as if he was anything but uninterested.

“This being wants gifts of THIS world. Perhaps items of great historical value to this place will satisfy it. It may even show itself so we may talk it down.” Thrasher suggested.

“We could always….steal it” Joseph suggested

“we have powers now, I’m sure we could rob a bank or somethin to get cash.”
"Eh, I guess that's an option, but it's a pretty drastic one at that, even if we have powers now, shouldn't we like use them for the good of everyone? You know 'with great power comes great responsibility' and what not."

"You can't tell, but I'm rolling my eyes here." Alexander interjection from his position.

"Eh, I guess that's an option, but it's a pretty drastic one at that, even if we have powers now, shouldn't we like use them for the good of everyone? You know 'with great power comes great responsibility' and what not."
“Naw” Joseph said flatly.

“I’m looking out for myself here. Why would I start going around helping people? I don’t owe them anything.”

“Besides. I don’t plan on killing anyone. Just taking what I can. Don’t lump me in with the guy who suggested making a pile of corpses or somethin" Joesph said, casting a sidelong glance at Alexander.

"...clearly I have either speaking entirely in my head or you people are deaf if you don't think I've been suggesting ideas." Alexander snarks in a mocking tone while shrugging hi shoulders. "This is why I can't stand preachy idealists. Always so judgemental of thought processes beyond their own, but incapable of suggesting anything new and unique themselves, locked in the fabricated positions that society has made-up for its own benefit."

"Wow, it's incredible how you said so many words that in the end brings absolutely nothing", Asher said with a sarcastic smile.

Last edited:
"Duly noted." Alexander says, his smirk and relaxed posture haven't budged an inch during this conversation.

"Well that's your opinion, do you know how this mysterious entity thinks?"

"...clearly I have either speaking entirely in my head or you people are deaf if you don't think I've been suggesting ideas." Alexander snarks in a mocking tone while shrugging hi shoulders. "This is why I can't stand preachy idealists. Always so judgemental of thought processes beyond their own, but incapable of suggesting anything new and unique themselves, locked in the fabricated positions that society has made-up for its own benefit."
"I never claimed I had the moral high ground, I'm just trying to find a solution that has the least collateral damage, if we start taking drastic actions like robbing banks then we'll get unwanted publicity."
"Either way, who wants some lucky coins and a piece of golden armour that could be sold to someone?"
"Being able to make gold is pretty useful, how much of it can you make?"

"Nope, but if they want gifts we will provide gifts ... it doesn't matter if they will be symbolical or material"

"Not really" he replies to Alexander and pauses for a moment, eyes transfixed on somewhere that can't be seen. "I suppose the, what was the word you used? Eninny, Entally?" he pauses again, appearing to struggle finding the words. "Entity, that's it. Well it was was interested in bringing us here and seeing what we would do. Maybe it's f... fascinated in the individual- or us specifically. Perhaps what it really wants is whatever has value to us here? Or whatever is related to our existence here?" he mutters, embarrassed by his lack of verbal ability.

"I never claimed I had the moral high ground, I'm just trying to find a solution that has the least collateral damage, if we start taking drastic actions like robbing banks then we'll get unwanted publicity."

"Being able to make gold is pretty useful, how much of it can you make?"
"Here's a whole armor!", Asher exclaimed, dropping the Dull Gold Armor set.

A strange figure observed those present here.

A cloaked person, wearing a mask. Oddly, details about them could not be discerned even by the supernaturally perceptive.

They appeared to look confused, and somewhat pained, having a hand placed on their chest area.

"It appears that my very body has changed."

"Most likely, but what does it desire of us? Does it want us to entertain it by plopping us in a world unfamiliar to us and unfamiliar with us? Does it want us to use our new ability to kill thousands with ease to make a sacrifice to it? Does it want us to use our variety of powers and perspectives to influence the world's growth in a variety of ways? Or does it want us to save the world from some sort of threat?" Alexander suggested a variety of possibilities with a uninterested tone of voice that suggested he himself wasn't too concerned with the answer himself.

"No ... the entity just wants gifts, not playing a goddamn hunger games with superpowers, you lunatic ...", Asher replied with a blank look on his face.

Alexander's response to that was merely mimicking a talking mouth with his left hand in a clearly mocking way.

"No ... the entity just wants gifts, not playing a goddamn hunger games with superpowers, you lunatic ...", Asher replied with a blank look on his face.
"Nothing's to say they don't want both, but eh... let's just get them gifts. Personally I thought of taking stuff from this place and combining it into a gift."

"It's an idea, also does anyone have a pot or some other recipient of steel? I can melt the armor pretty quickly"

"...Urgh."

A blonde man, in his 30s, finally comes to, after a storm of noise came his way. Waking up later than most, he finds himself in a realm of both unknown and disconfort. He was, after all, just a normal man, insignificant in the history of reality. So be here, and with... special powers no less...

"Where... the **** am I?!"

He jumps, at least 20 feet back. That gives him a chance to see the figures around him and-

"Who the- where- WH-"

At a loss for words, he is.

Looking at the situation, and ignoring the chattering, Hinata instead focuses on the piece of paper on her own.

"Bring me a gift made of things of this world by the next sunrise"

How odd a request, perplexing ... what is she dealing with ?

She's been tranported to a different world, for unknown reasons, by an unknown entity or entities considering there were two colours, with another bunch of seemingly random people. There's a lot to consider here, though first ...

Hinata clences and open her hand, doing a short flexing motion all the while, getting a feel of her current level of strenght. It's decent, though moe importantly The woman has the sense that power flows through her, one of destruction, as such she attempt to concentrate it in her palm, manifesting a orb, deep crimson and cracking akin to lightning.

"Mmmm."

She starts juggling the sphere with one hand, see how it beheaves.

Last edited:
The newest appearance, as well as his further sudden jump away from the group, startles Aouranii. This one looks and acts normal, especially compared to the others, so Aouranii figures he would be the best to speak with him. To this, he approaches at a slowed pace, attempting to appear non-threatening.

"Hey, you're safe around here, or at least most likely are."

Probably sounds forced, but that's how these people work for the most part, so eh.

"Sounds like a good place to...' borrow' something valuable" Joesph grinned.

"I'm sure if we presented a few ancient treasures to this....whoever this person is, they'll accept it"
"Okay we have the bases of a plan, we just have to go and look for what we think may be interesting, we will also have to think of a way to take ""borrow"" the gift of our mysterious friend"

Alexander finally moves from his position and silently walks towards the two away from the group. He takes the piece of paper and holds it aloft between two fingers.

"So I know their opinion on all this, what about yourselves?"

There is a small silence.

"No."

The man looks suspicious. He looks around his pockets, and finds his trusty cigs. He lights one up and starts smoking.

"...You sure?"
Aouranii shrugs slightly,

"It's probable. There haven't exactly been any undue explosions yet, not close enough for the sound to reach us anyways,"

Back