• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
The ultimate Pokémon trainer fights the best Magical Girl (fite me Homu ovo)

Speed is equalized.

Red's using his team at High 7-A.

Inform me if this is a stomp plz.

How far is Red into High 7-A?

Also which Mami? Base? MagiReco? The false one?

Worth pointing out that this version of Mami is 100% willing to use witch abilities from the start because Doppel transformation only lasts for a bit so she has to use them fast.

Plus info analysis tells her that she has to use something that ignores dura (Or more specifically it tells her that the Pokemon are really strong so she understands that Witch Kiss/reality warping is the way to go)

After checking with Dark, Sabrina (and consequently Red) is baseline High 7-A.

So ribbon shields/forcefields and reflection work, but they get destroyed pretty quickly

Back