• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What you thought I was dumb enough to use pre genesis? 2-A, speed equal, in character.

Goku:

Sonic:

Mr Satan:

Archie PG SuperSonic
Goku X

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Post Genesis doesn't have fate hax anyway
Causality Manipulation is a Type of Fate Manipulation and Post-Genesis has it.

Xeno Goku has also Fate Manipulation (Probability Manipulation)

Zamasu Chan said:
How far into 2-A is Sonic?
2x baseline from being able to rewrite both his and Mega Man's multiverses. Maybe infinte times baseline if you take a generous interpretation of "two infinite multiverses that consist of infinite variations on top of infinite possibilities."

I think Post-Gen has the same Chaos Emerald scaling then pre-gen, so massively above baseline

Also this Sonic doesn't have fatehax, and his casuality hax came from the SGW, completely unrelated to his fatehax reasons

Then I think Sonic probably have the AP advantage. If that's true, then I think it's a straightforward enough win for Sonic

Isn't Xeno Goku like 12-18 times baseline or so?

I just know Sonic is much more than that if he scales to Pre-Genesis Super Sonic

Any scaling chain or Amp will not cause him to surpass 12-18 Times baseline or whatever it is. And just looking at the Attack Potentcy justification for Post-Archie's 2-A will tell you he faaar surpassess 12-18 times baseline.

Since they don't mention which form Goku starts at, I assume he starts at base. Also considering that being 10 stronger in 2-C, doesn't make you jump from 2 universes to 20, being 10 times stronger in 2-A won't make him 10*baseline infinity

EDIT: Ninja'd

Here here. Whatever AP they have should just be based on the size of their cosmology, same as any other character in Tier 2 considering how multipliers don't work here.

Planck69 said:
Here here. Whatever AP they have should just be based on the size of their cosmology, same as any other character in Tier 2 considering how multipliers don't work here.
agreed

So this is a stomp?
The cosmology of DBX/DBH still needs to be clarified.

,Archie takes this easily in this moment

This is why we should have waited to use them in battles

Nitro90 said:
So this is a stomp?
The cosmology of DBX/DBH still needs to be clarified.
,Archie takes this easily in this moment

This is why we should have waited to use them in battles
The matches will be erased anyways due to the forum move

Back