• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Records of VsBattles 1v1 Tournament - Experiment

Yo wtf. Why wasn't Shepard added?

I think I forgot to say that I added Taskmaster but forewent on Shepard because City Block dura and biotics stuff, sorry. Nothing against them but I didn't want to deal with it during the Experimental Phase of this format.

Damn. You could've at least let me have the chance to pick another character...

Sorry, Claire Rouge was already there and I was too eager to set the tourney up. Rest assured, you will get priority for the next, more refined version of this tournament when it comes around

Especially since Ruby is I think repeatedly stated to suck skill-wise, I think Grimgor may have been a little overkill but it ain't like there's any other character lol

That was the original point of the pick system, yes. This is why it's experimental. Because this system was made with longevity in mind as well. to ensure as many fighters fought in the tournament. I am testing the rules of the system to see how they work.

to be honest our Team kinda sucks compared to yours, i mean you have 3 warhammer characters, 2 Kamen Riders and Taskmaster,

Thank for clarifying, this is perfect then! Like the one character on Team A Grimgor doesn’t steam roll lol
Grimgor looks solid. He seems to resist a lot of Ruby's status-inflicting powers, and has all of the strength, experience and stamina to support him.
But are we sure we don't want to keep him for someone else?

Grimgor looks solid. He seems to resist a lot of Ruby's status-inflicting powers, and has all of the strength, experience and stamina to support him.
But are we sure we don't want to keep him for someone else?
I don't see anyone else on Team A that Grimgor wouldn't just steam roll, plus we still have big plays in Task Master and the other Warhammer Fantasy characters

Ruby is skilled as hell, just went it comes to fighting with a 6 foot tall sniper rifle scythe and not hand to hand

Why not throw her against vilgax or something

to be honest our Team kinda sucks compared to yours, i mean you have 3 warhammer characters, 2 Kamen Riders and Taskmaster,
To be fair, a character with identical abilities to Taskmaster exists in RWBY and she's considered low-mid tier skill-wise

Well I'm just here to messed around so I goes for the thematically appropriate fighter, but it's still relied on other people to vote as well.

I think I'll vote for Grimgor to fight Ruby. Espada is pretty strong, but I think his moveset can be saved for someone else. Grimgor also resists most of Ruby's status effects, so it feels safer, too.

Back