• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Records of VsBattles 1v1 Tournament - Experiment

Let me just try and get this to work... This is probably the most ambitious format to date.
  • High 8-C will be used for this
  • There will be two teams, up to 12 users per team.
    • A user can only be in one team, but can up to two characters
    • Character must be low-hax
  • A tournament decided by a series of 1v1 matches
  • Each team can choose up to 12 characters,
    • 2 characters per user, 4 characters per verse
    • The organizer will be picking one character to complete each team
  • Every time a character wins, their team gets a point
    • First team to seven points wins the entire tournament
  • Takes place in the same arena
  • A contestant from one team will be chosen at random, then the other team can choose their combatant
    • For example, for Round 1, Team A will have their character chosen at random, Team B will vote on which character to use, for Round 2, Team B will have their character chosen at random and Team A will choose, and so on
    • The voting will be decided by general agreement between teams

Team A:
  1. Rathalos - @Naitodesu
  2. Predaking - @Shadyboi0
  3. Raidriar - @Peppersalt43
  4. Yamcha - @Nierre
  5. Hiei - @Nierre
  6. Jaune Arc - @Popted2
  7. Upchuck - @Popted2
  8. Blitzo - @Oleggator
  9. Charles - @Psychomaster35
  10. Ruby Rose - @Spinoirr
  11. Water Hazard - @Spinoirr
  12. Goku - @Ned_the_outer_god
  13. Right Hand Man - @Psychomaster35
Team B:
  1. Alfred, Hunter of Vilebloods - @Naitodesu
  2. Grimgor Ironhide - @DaReaperMan
  3. The Shocker - @Coolboy6
  4. Kamen Rider Espada - @Nicetoderp
  5. Markus Kruber - @Soma_King
  6. Bardin Goreksson - @Soma_King
  7. Kokichi Oma - @Adem_Warlock69
  8. Vilgax - @RoTt35
  9. Slash - @Nicetoderp
  10. Taskmaster - @Colonel_Krukov
  11. Tombstone - @Tllmbrg
  12. Purple Worm -@Tllmbrg
  13. Claire Rouge
Matches
  1. Alfred v. Jaune - Jaune wins
  2. Grimgor v. Ruby - Grimgor wins
  3. Blitzo v. Kokichi - Blitzo wins
  4. Rathalos v. Purple Worm - Rathalos wins

Team A - 3
Team B - 1

Last edited:
and
also nice project Naito

For team A and
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ruby_Rose
for team A

Last edited:
For team B

If Travis and Grimgor meet they incon
Huh, really?
Then Goku (king picolo saga key)

Still team A

Due to the massive nature of this tournament I think it's okay for characters that previously fought to be on the opposing side, so as long as they aren't voted to fight together, we should be fine. We can also rearrange and readjust the rules if that's unavoidable though

For team B
GET BACK HERE SHOCKER! SHOCKERRRRRRRRRR!!! YOU CANT ESCAPE ME! I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!

One more slot left for Team A, ten more slots in Team B
Didnt notice you can pick 2, so Ill choose Right Hand Man

If youre worried about his time stop, he only uses it when he sees his opponent to be powerful, but even then, it starts off as a time slow for a minute before becoming a full time stop

Espada pre Zoous arc doesn't have any of the Calibur/Kurayami abilities. So he doesn't have the broken precog yet.

I assumed that the part that could be seen as broken is the Needle Hedgehog Duraneg? If people considered that to be too much then perhaps someone like Slash or Kenzan is a better fit due to them lacking dura neg?

Actually these are High 8-C in AP only, I'm fine with accepting but are you sure you want these?

Back