• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Records of VsBattles 1v1 Tournament - Experiment

In case no one already noticed, the restriction's been upped to 4 chars per verse since that restriction only makes sense as to not let a verse dominate a bracket, which this isn't really bracket.

Also
Mind if I added Slash to this as well?
Please link him

Won't his Empathic Manip basically just make convincing his enemies to not fight him trivially easy, as far as I know it's pretty insane

Espada pre Zoous arc doesn't have any of the Calibur/Kurayami abilities. So he doesn't have the broken precog yet.

I assumed that the part that could be seen as broken is the Needle Hedgehog Duraneg? If people considered that to be too much then perhaps someone like Slash or Kenzan is a better fit due to them lacking dura neg?

Please link him
Up there. Added Kenzan as well if the limit has been upped to 4 characters per users

Also the DDT should be fine I guess, not sure how it fights but it's your discretion if you want them part or not

Actually these are High 8-C in AP only, I'm fine with accepting but are you sure you want these?
Shepard has City Block level dura, whilst Taskmaster has feats of fighting people above his tier.

On second thought, they could be fine but I was just more concerned about the City Block dura + all the hax

Anyway, looking at how the tournament brackets are going, I might actually make Team B be the team to have their fighter randomized for the first match

OHHH i get it now...

So people from team a have to nominate someone to fight against someone that's nominated from team b?

I have a question. Once people agree on choosing a fighter, is that fighter no longer usable?

The fighter is no longer usable much like in the actual anime/manga if someone fights, they cannot be used again. So essentially, you could easily just set your strongest character for an easy win, or you could test your luck with weaker characters and hold on to the stronger one for when you really need them.

The fighter is no longer usable much like in the actual anime/manga if someone fights, they cannot be used again. So essentially, you could easily just set your strongest character for an easy win, or you could test your luck with weaker characters and hold on to the stronger one for when you really need them.
I'm glad it's formatted like this, otherwise you could just spam the strongest character every time.

I shall await for another High 8-C Tournament.. My boy Jotaro will be waiting for that one!!!!

Back