• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok Revision Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A continuation of this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3778251

What has been agreed on in the previous thread:

The FTL speeds has been accepted, this currently places all combatants at FTL speeds.

Limited Fusionism and Soul manipulation fior human combatants via Volund- the valks and humans fuse their entire being into one, which should include the soul. This also furthed backed up with Jack saying that his and his Valks soul unite.

Currently discussed:

Thor's and Lu Bu's AP and their profiles.

I'll start off were we left off. How does a "At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B" sound for Thor? I feel like this would be a reasonable rating for Thor.

What would those statistics be based on?

PowerToScale said:
@Antvasima
At least High 6-A (Stated to be able to tear apart the land and seas), possibly 5-B (Awakened Mjolnir is able to shatter Earth)
Shattering the earth still seems like a 6-A to High 6-A feat, wouldn't call that Possibly 5-B

I thought that overcoming the gravitational binding energy required 5-B.

That's the thing: it's unclear if the statement implies he can just shatter the planet or if he outright overcomes the GBE of the Earth

Shattering is essentially just Fragmentation

Vol = 1.08321e+27cc

1.08321e+27 x 8 =

8.66568e+27 joules or 2 Exatons of TNT which is High 6-A

Though the Cambridge dictionary does say

Shattering is "to (cause something to) break suddenly into very small pieces:"

Very small pieces could warrant it being Violent fragmentation, it'd be High 6-A+ using V frag, around 17 exatons of TNT to shatter the earth

Since it never specified if it shattered the earth beyond it's GBE, that is why I left it as a possibly 5-B rating.

Would you be fine with a "possibly" TataHakai?

Okay. Then it should probably be fine to apply.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
What was the consensus on Zues and Adam from the last thread? That should be added to the OP as well
it seems that we agreed to wait to make their profile, since we cannot agrre on their tier, for obvious reason.

for example, the size of the heaven could help a lot with their tier, but I dont think we have it.

Zeus and Adam haven't been dicussed. I think to leave them for now and focus on poseidon as he will be easier to do.

Poseidon will likely get a "High 6-A, possibly 5-B" rating as well, as he is portrayed to be one of the stronger gods and even called a top tier of the gods team, whereas Thor wasn't.

PowerToScale said:
Zeus and Adam haven't been dicussed. I think to leave them for now and focus on poseidon as he will be easier to do.
Poseidon will likely get a "High 6-A, possibly 5-B" rating as well, as he is portrayed to be one of the stronger gods and even called a top tier of the gods team, whereas Thor wasn't.
The scaling from Lapis's feat can serve as support for this as well

How does limited duplication sound for Kojiro? His Valk has two personalities, when a weapon is broken into two, it splits into two containing one weapon for each personality.

Maybe limited weapon creation might be better. I known when she split she turned into another shorter katana.

I guess if everyone is okay with that, I could add it his page alone with the limited fusionism and Soul manip

Since someone finally brought up Aura for Lu Bu I'd also like to discuss what kinda energy he produced while creating sky eater in his head he was thinking "take a stance let the power flow and swing" let the power flow leads me to believe he was using some kinda life force energy.

I don't think so, there never really a mention of Lu Bu using any sort of special energy. It just sounds like put all your strength behind the strike.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

I think you should mention in Thor's profile that a weapon that's been crafted as well as a divine weapon should be capable of harming him it doesn't necessarily need to contain divinity. From my understanding man made weapons are inferior to divine weapons which is why the break the moment they clash with one in this series. Who do you guys think will win Jack or Heracles the fight will end in two days personally I'm voting for jack as he's been jojo posing the entire fight.

HajimexYue forever said:
I think you should mention in Thor's profile that a weapon that's been crafted as well as a divine weapon should be capable of harming him it doesn't necessarily need to contain divinity. From my understanding man made weapons are inferior to divine weapons which is why the break the moment they clash with one in this series. Who do you guys think will win Jack or Heracles the fight will end in two days personally I'm voting for jack as he's been jojo posing the entire fight.
What do you mean by "crafted" exactly?

Also, I want Jack to win

I'm not really sure which one will. I'd be fine with either one winning because either one'll lead to more interesting interactions in the future.

I'm not exactly sure but these are the words from brunhilde from chapter 3 of Shumatsu no Valkyrie "The cheat the gods have up their sleeve is the ability to forge divine weapons which has been refined in heaven. By comparison,the weapons of man are but toys in the face of the gods. they'd be smashed into o pieces in seconds." What I get from this is man made weapons are of inferior quality to divine weapons and those stand no chance against them. I could be wrong though I guess we'll have to hope the author goes into divine weapons more to fully understand why human weapons can't hope to match the divine weapons is it due to their material craftsmanship or something else entirely who knows. Go ahead and release the profiles we can always edit them later on once more information comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back