• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok Revision Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking, should we split the characters into two keys? Currently, to me at least, it makes it seem that some of the abilities and strength they have is natural, when it comes from the volund. Also, It would easier to distinguish and look nicer. So I propose the Keys to be:

Normal | Volund

Thoughts?

AnonymousBlank said:
We only ever see them fight with a Volund so no point imo.
I guess. If we do it only Lu Bu will have, as he has a whole manga dedicated to him Pre-Ragnarok, and the One of the new fighters, Okita Souji, as there is a whole manga dedicated to him and his... Well not him, he is like a friend to the main character in it. Eitherway, I am happy that manga got confirmed canon

It's been a while since I've seen papa Adam fight (rip), but does he have any notable attacks or techniques beyond Eyes of the Lords? I don't think so, but again, my memory ain't entirely there

BakiHanma18 said:
It's been a while since I've seen papa Adam fight (rip), but does he have any notable attacks or techniques beyond Eyes of the Lords? I don't think so, but again, my memory ain't entirely there
He is basically copy until something stops him. Besides what we've seen him copy, nothing new. The only time he will do something of his own is you stops his powers. So, if you blind him (Like in the Zeus fight) or stop his powers from working, then will start acting

Speaking of Adam, I went back and re-read his fight and I just realized: there's an Adam, but there doesn't seem to be a God, which is kinda confusing unless we just haven't seen them yet.

What are the conclusions here?

Regarding the speed, I haven't seen the arguments from the previous thread in detail but if the feat is just the other god's observing the fight between them then wouldn't they just have FTL perception/reaction speed at best right now?

Also, the verse page currently has zero calculations.

@Damage

Okay. Thank you for the information.

Damage3245 said:
Regarding the speed, I haven't seen the arguments from the previous thread in detail but if the feat is just the other god's observing the fight between them then wouldn't they just have FTL perception/reaction speed at best right now?
Also, the verse page currently has zero calculations.
It is that average gods, no name random fodder gods, are able to see the feat and it's shadow. This would mean that the average gods(or at least some) would scale to that speed of perception. The combants gods, who are no random ******* fodder would scale above from their portrayal and further backed by them being called mightiest gods and having to random gods treat them as gods of higher status. Combat speeds comes from them surprising and occasionally blitzing each other whilst . So their perception and combat scale to each other.

This will just scale to combat speeds as they don't have any proper travel speeds yet.

Which chapter did that Big Bang statement come from?

Also, I don't think Adam's speed rating should just be flat-out At least Massively FTL+, possibly Infinite. From what I remember it's implied he only reaches that speed with the specific technique of The Fist That Surpassed Time. He doesn't fight that fast all of the time.

It's at the beginning, in Thor's fight, I think between chapters 4, 5

I don't think, as Hermes quotes here, Adam did it later, he reacted to it and then copied it.

Great work. However, should change the fusionism to "Fusionism and Soul Manipulation (The human combatants fuse their being with the Valkyries into one, including their souls)" like on the other profiles.

Also, I would like to get Lu Bu And Thor done first. I feel like the Thor and Lu Bu profiles are done. Although, I believe to the wiki move, I can't access edit for any changes.

All good then, but yeah, just need to add the "Fusionism and Soul Manipulation (The human combatants fuse their being with the Valkyries into one, including their souls)" part to Adam. Also, personal nitpick, but I feel like the pick is a little big.

Also, I think the "While it could be viewed as a joke, it would be consistent with the level of power" from the AP rating should be removed, doesn't really need to be there.

Just throw this out there but shouldn’t all the goods at bare minimum be rated as city lvl + seeing as what herc said

7686897-52ea2e5f-9578-47c2-9bed-ad4fc41967eb.png

also dose anyone know what is the most durable modern weapon(divine weapons should scale above it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back