• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok minor Upgrade

Pretty sure that is what their original rating was but was deemed insufficient for low 2C so they reduced it to planetary

Tho personally I wouldn't mind it at low 2c, albeit it might cause some scaling issues.

Quite sure the big bang is considered as low 2-C here unless something happened I didn't know of.

Downgraded? Even an explicit And Blatant Statement like this?

It depends from big bang to big bang. Some grants 3-A to high 3-A due to physical expansion only, but some of them can grant low 2-C if it's a time and space expansion. It's hard to say for RoR due to lack of developments in that regard.

Welll, I guess it can work as at least 3-A, possibly low 2-C?
No actually nothing states he was there he may as well just be watching or not at the center or he may even only was there for the expansion e.t.c. That was why low 2C was rejected in the past
A statement like “this is the greatest thrill I’ve had since the bigbang”
Does not really mean much

Pain is correct. As much as I would like TO RoR, I don't think any of these statements are worth much. It can be used as supporting evidence, yes, but not as the main feats/statements to make such drastic upgrades.

No actually nothing states he was there he may as well just be watching or not at the center or he may even only was there for the expansion e.t.c. That was why low 2C was rejected in the past
A statement like “this is the greatest thrill I’ve had since the bigbang”
Does not really mean much
I mean, It means much with the other Statements/Scans, so.

I don't think that proves much for low 2c stuff?
Those attacks>That Lightning which can destroy the whole universe. I already said it doesn't need to be low 2-C, 3-A Can works ig.
I think it's better to wait for further development regarding these statements and cosmology.
¯\(ツ)

What? It's literally his own power....? Even if you wanna make such Claim, Zeus Blows In Adams Form which he Usess all of the energy that he stockpiled is confirmed to be The Strongest, which logically would put it above That Lightning as well.
This will be valid if the said “anecdote” which means incidents btw an attack
They said he can create incidents with his lightning to destroy the universe
And that is anime? Or data book Cause that was not even in the manga
But either way it will fall under possibly 3A environmental destruction as he can create incidents with his lightning manipulation to destroy the universe.
The credibility of the claim is another matter

bump
im fine with 3-a
but-why-wtf.gif

Back