• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok Downgrade

Still not counted even if he's the former staff, what we need is a full-pledged staffs
Who said we could count that as staff vote tho?

Edit:I checked through the entire thread and no one mentioned to even count Antonio's vote as staff so what are you people flapping your fingers for about this?

Last edited:
After reviewing the scans for the 5-B justification I have to say I disagree with this downgrade. I haven't read RoR so I may be missing something, but there doesn't seem to be anything that indicates hyperbole or exaggerated/flowery language in the scans you gave. They seem like legitimate, straightforward statements. Though I will agree that the destroying half of Helheim doesn't seem to refer to the planet itself.

I also think PowerToScale did a good job at clarifying some of my questions regarding the nature of this verse's story and writing. Most of what he says seems to make sense to me.

"The action of riding one's phallic member, either physically or over the internet. With the latter usually denoting a level of obsession regarding a particular person, usually being another man" - Deceived's Definitions.
W.

Back