• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

lL99MdR.png

8RvK1tY.png

TvRru0A.png

yt3sFJX.png

Oqq6efP.png
XU7rR1u.png

Shouldn't Qin get a "higher with Shi Huang Goujian Sword" rating since it was able to just plow through Hades absolute peak attack, shatter his bident and then stab him all in one go after absorbing enough kinetic energy? His current AP justification implies he was capable of doing that the whole time but just didn't which is wrong. His Speed justification is also weird as it implies he can perform at speeds that even Sasaki considered impossible to pull off Post-Round 3.

not even well done, Cu is cooked beyond congratulations

Also with round 10 likely ending in a tie, where do yall say that Okita and Susanoo rank in terms of the humans and gods?
Probably above Sasaki at the very least considering Susano'o thinks Okita is like the end all be all of swordsmanship unless I read things wrong. Not impossible considering I've been on and off again with this series recently.

Horus's armor is pretty cool, it's literally the Dragon of Ra from Yu Gi Oh, but Ra himself donning it is absolutely awful, looks like an old plygonal model, so sharp and pointy. I'm not too fond of this development, because if it was already clear from the beginning that Cu Chulainn would have won, now all this underdog treatment made it all more clear and thus quite boring to read, as it made it even more clear that the tides will turn the next chapter. It was pretty cool to look at nonetheless, the action is nice and even the reaction of the other gods. Don't get too heated for Ra's desertification of Egypt, it doesn't look like a single blast, more like an overtime process.

Shouldn't Qin get a "higher with Shi Huang Goujian Sword" rating since it was able to just plow through Hades absolute peak attack, shatter his bident and then stab him all in one go after absorbing enough kinetic energy? His current AP justification implies he was capable of doing that the whole time but just didn't which is wrong. His Speed justification is also weird as it implies he can perform at speeds that even Sasaki considered impossible to pull off Post-Round 3.
How do we feel about this though? Qin's profile just bugs me with the way it implies certain things.

I finally read the side story/spin off to RoR with the Gods Ragnarok line up match.

Never would I have thought to think of them as "Outer Gods" to refer to those who are so unruly and whatnot for certain Gods in RoR verse xD

Alright, finished up a bit of a reread, I feel confident in ranking the god's by power

1. Zeus (it's Zeus)
2. Beelzebub (had Zeus ******** his pants when using Chaos, ate that shit when at the epicenter, is probably the smartest God)
3. Thor (it's a close one between him and Beel, strongest Norse God, stopped everyone from fighting in the middle of round 10 with his presence)
4. Shiva (One of the chief God's, has a world destroying statement [even if it's not worthy for tiering], shows as one of the reliable God's eluded to in the spinoff)
5. Hades
6. Poseidon
7. The Buddha
8. Susanoo
9. Apollo
10. Hercules
11. Hajun
12. Zerofuku

I just thought of something. Since Adam can still fight while he's dead do we qualify him losing as when his body stops fighting and just disintegrates? Would he still technically win if his corpse beat his opponent to death or unconsciousness?

I just thought of something. Since Adam can still fight while he's dead do we qualify him losing as when his body stops fighting and just disintegrates? Would he still technically win if his corpse beat his opponent to death or unconsciousness?
Evidently not. Zeus stopped moving and gave up before Adam's corpse did, yet it was still classified as a win for Zeus.

Word on the street says Okita is still losing
Yes, he keeps getting new stuff but Susano'o always finds a way to keep up. It's kind of cool to see how both fighters are constantly pushing each other to reach new heights, living the battle they've always wanted to. But it can get a bit repetitive that Susano'o bests Okita's newest source of strength only for Okita to get a new one and then Susano'o to beat that one. Both have looking really cool.

While dying Okita created new attacks, one's the surpass the limits placed upon the human body (Like this man didn't need another strength buff nor something that'll **** him even worse). I guess that's what his valkyrie is pulling his strength from since he never got to use these moves in his life. It's these moves that he uses that Onikiri Ame-no-Murakumo destroy (Just imagine being the best blacksmiths in history, pouring your heart out into creating the best sword in existence only for it to be destroyed and its owner just creates a better sword out of literally nothing but his imagination)
IMG_9399.jpg

IMG_9400.jpg

IMG_9401.jpg

IMG_9402.jpg

Susano'o, mourning the loss of his sword, reflects back to his time on earth. Back when he did not have the blade, he pictured the sword he truly desired by reflecting on himself. Around the same time, a sick Okita began inventing new techniques that he wanted to use in battle alongside his allies.
more-leaks-v0-fszyeh6duxqd1.jpg

more-leaks-v0-mpefmcbduxqd1.jpg

20240925_131153.jpg

Okita breaks his ******* legs from over using his techniques

Susano'o, mourning the loss of his sword, reflects back to his time on earth. Back when he did not have the blade, he pictured the sword he truly desired by reflecting on himself. Around the same time, a sick Okita began inventing new techniques that he wanted to use in battle alongside his allies.
more-leaks-v0-fszyeh6duxqd1.jpg

more-leaks-v0-mpefmcbduxqd1.jpg

20240925_131153.jpg

Okita breaks his ******* legs from over using his techniques
genuinely, how the **** is he not losing. His legs are straight up snapped in half, Susanoo barely has any majot injury besides losing his toes. And he just got another power up.

Turns out it was an arm and a legs (Also it wasn't due to over use of his techniques but Susano'o-no-Mikoto's invisible sword technique shattered them)
GYcITiBaQAAH6Yg
still very bad for Okita. He can't put more force behind his sword, and his mobility is further hampered. And it's all on his legt side, meaning his balancing is ****** since now he's carrying dead weight and support it. Seriously, this should spell Doom for him, and if Susanoo's spirit swird can do this with one strike, any other will probably debilitate him to the extreme.

still very bad for Okita. He can't put more force behind his sword, and his mobility is further hampered. And it's all on his legt side, meaning his balancing is ****** since now he's carrying dead weight and support it. Seriously, this should spell Doom for him, and if Susanoo's spirit swird can do this with one strike, any other will probably debilitate him to the extreme.
It means he'll because Okita is all right

Back