• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a hard counter match up. Buddha mainly uses his shape-shifting weapon and natural future sight. Adam can't copy weapons and has no way to even be aware of Buddhas future sight. And even if he could there's no way to tell if he could change his entire eyeballs since that should logically remove his eyes of the lord.

Overall Buddha should low-mid diff due to match up

This is a hard counter match up. Buddha mainly uses his shape-shifting weapon and natural future sight. Adam can't copy weapons and has no way to even be aware of Buddhas future sight. And even if he could there's no way to tell if he could change his entire eyeballs since that should logically remove his eyes of the lord.

Overall Buddha should low-mid diff due to match up
Adam still has far superior reaction time to Buddha.

I try to avoid making speed equalized in-verse matches because those are lame.
RoR has almost no in-universe speed scaling. There're basically no characters who fight more than 1 ragnarok fighter, making in-universe scaling chains impossible.

Even more so when we're using their wiki profiles meaning I can't even argue that Buddha might be as fast or faster since their profiles already give them different values.

RoR has almost no in-universe speed scaling. There're basically no characters who fight more than 1 ragnarok fighter, making in-universe scaling chains impossible.

Even more so when we're using their wiki profiles meaning I can't even argue that Buddha might be as fast or faster since their profiles already give them different values.
Even if I equalized speed then Adam would still have the Speed advantage regardless due to how our Speed Equalized rules work.

Even if I equalized speed then Adam would still have the Speed advantage regardless due to how our Speed Equalized rules work.
No not really. Adam would be able to "percieve faster" but Buddha would outright see where Adam will move before he does so. Adams extra reaction speed can only allow him to predict Buddhas attacks fast but actual future sight trumps that by a large margin.

Back