• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

24? There’s 28 chapters out in English afaik.
It worked! I said 24 so if I was wrong about the number someone would correct me so thank you. 👍
I enjoy it a ton. There is a bunch of cool panels and Lu Bu art with dragons so I’m always gonna be happy. That and he bodies a bunch of people while doing ridiculous shit and somehow getting good skill scaling/feats.
Oh yeah, I like it too. It’s not amazing but it’s good and I’m having fun reading it. Was just saying I understand why people don’t like it… and that I don’t fault people for doing so.

What I liked the most about the manga is how they treat Lü Bu, he wasn't a beast or anything, he just looked for a friend who could fight him without dying
Even when he doesn't find it, he shows respect for those who made him struggle a bit.
I especially like the part where Lü Bu pierces Dong Zhuo's chest, and he was sad when he did it, because he believed that Dong Zhuo was going to be strong enough.

Is it worth just looking for things to add to the profile? Very small things that wouldn't have made any difference if it had been listed or not.

Like when Hercules invokes Cerberus and space is distorted, then it would be limited spatial manipulation. And no, it's not "reality" but "space" in the original.

Or maybe something involving manipulation of information and subjective reality (limited?) of the tesla valkyria (or the valkyries in general). But it practically won't make a difference in a "Fight", it would just be there to list these things.

Is it worth just looking for things to add to the profile? Very small things that wouldn't have made any difference if it had been listed or not.

Like when Hercules invokes Cerberus and space is distorted, then it would be limited spatial manipulation. And no, it's not "reality" but "space" in the original.

Or maybe something involving manipulation of information and subjective reality (limited?) of the tesla valkyria (or the valkyries in general). But it practically won't make a difference in a "Fight", it would just be there to list these things.
at the end of the day VS Battles is a platform for indexing, so in my opinion the more precise the better

Tesla had the entire design of his armor in his head and Gondull brought it to reality. We can even see at the time of Volund the rays interacting with Tesla's calculation boards, and even absorbing/pulling them(?).

I think "weapon crafting" could be something more than just that.

EDIT:
Also, I think Zero's misfortune absorption is more than the misfortune manipulation that gives to the probability manipulation page.

Zero absorbs people's misery as well as his own. But that extends to a lot. He healed wounds, diseases, rejuvenated one person, and it seems that he gave food to another(????????). It seems somewhat conceptual, since it absorbs what "misery" is, which extends to several things.

At most, I think he should have Age Manipulation through his power to absorb misery.

What do you think of all this?

Last edited:
Tesla had the entire design of his armor in his head and Gondull brought it to reality. We can even see at the time of Volund the rays interacting with Tesla's calculation boards, and even absorbing/pulling them(?).

I think "weapon crafting" could be something more than just that.

EDIT:
Also, I think Zero's misfortune absorption is more than the misfortune manipulation that gives to the probability manipulation page.

Zero absorbs people's misery as well as his own. But that extends to a lot. He healed wounds, diseases, rejuvenated one person, and it seems that he gave food to another(????????). It seems somewhat conceptual, since it absorbs what "misery" is, which extends to several things.

At most, I think he should have Age Manipulation through his power to absorb misery.

What do you think of all this?
Agreeable

Does anyone know how to format the character pages the way it is formatted in pages like Tesla's? I think it's more organized that way, especially in the case of Heracles and Zerofuku.

For example, Zero has age manipulation with his misfortune manipulation power, so in formatting it would look like this:
  • Manipulation of Misfortune
    • Age Manipulation
I think it's cool like this, to know which skills encompass others together.

What do you guys think? And yeah I'm going to make a CRT about handling age and stuff.

Does anyone know how to format the character pages the way it is formatted in pages like Tesla's? I think it's more organized that way, especially in the case of Heracles and Zerofuku.

For example, Zero has age manipulation with his misfortune manipulation power, so in formatting it would look like this:
    • Age Manipulation

What do you guys think? And yeah I'm going to make a CRT about handling age and stuff.
Speaking of which, does anyone else think Zero's profile is pretty bad? Almost no references exist in the profile.

• Age Manipulation

The bulleted lists in Tesla's profile. Pretty simple stuff, you utilize asterisks, and for each level of sub-bullet. To take the Manipulation of Misfortune bit for example, it'd look like this in code:
*Manipulation of Misfortune
**Age Manipulation

Last edited:
How can I put the profile in a sandbox to work with it?
Go to the profile in question, click edit (or view source if it's locked), copy the code, then paste that into your sandbox, then you can back out of the edit/view code page.
To make a sandbox, you go to your user page, add a slash, then a name for the sandbox (whatever you want), and edit as you wish. Here's an example.

Last edited:
Zerofuku Sandbox

It stayed like that. I had accidentally put it on a blog, but I've already deleted everything that was there. Does anyone know how to put the blog itself?

I fixed the profile and put why each skill is there. When I make the CRT I put the scans.

I just don't know what to put in Empathic Manipulation, I don't know why it was already on the profile. Does anyone have any suggestions?

And what did you think?

But as I said, I have no real proof of the validity of "he felt the danger".
For the moment I will leave it like that and when the staff imminently don't accept it I will see what I do
I mean, he quite literally senses the blade coming and dodges it, that's more than enough for feeling danger. plus all feats like this are listed as extrasensory perception unless directly stated to be something else

Could there be any significant change in the FTL calculation of Adam and Zeus considering the published heights?

The calculation used 174.4 cm as Adam's height, while Adam's reported height was 160 cm. I don't know if this will make it go out of FTL or increase it, but I'm curious. But it probably won't change much.

Could there be any significant change in the FTL calculation of Adam and Zeus considering the published heights?

The calculation used 174.4 cm as Adam's height, while Adam's reported height was 160 cm. I don't know if this will make it go out of FTL or increase it, but I'm curious. But it probably won't change much.
Do you have scans of where that was said?

Do you have scans of where that was said?
These heights were reported by Nylon Japan, a fashion magazine that partnered with Shuumatsu.

And I would say that this information is reliable, considering that the heights of Lubu and Thor that Nylon Japan released correspond with their heights in the Shuumatsu Artbook.

image.png

These heights were reported by Nylon Japan, a fashion magazine that partnered with Shuumatsu.

And I would say that this information is reliable, considering that the heights of Lubu and Thor that Nylon Japan released correspond with their heights in the Shuumatsu Artbook.

image.png

Ok, I already did it in a word
Zeus' Divine Axe: 406,350,000 meters per second, FTL (1.36)

Adam's Dodge-Spin:
562,420,000 meters per second, FTL (1.88)

To:

Zeus' Divine Axe: 371,970,000 meters per second, FTL (1.24)

Adam's Dodge-Spin:
514,647,000 meters per second, FTL (1.72)

I'm going to make a blog

Barely any difference, but at least things got a little more accurate.

Seeing how there's so much text for such a tiny change makes me laziness.
Most of the new text is to explain what is being done in the calculation, it is quite simple but the original is a lot of results without any process so it was hard for me to understand.

Now that it's over, I'm going to tinker with the profiles of Adam, Zeus, Sasaki, and Poseidon.

Aside from formatting and more scans, Sasaki and Poseidon will see virtually no changes in the P&A. Only Sasaki I will remove a skill, but that's about it.

Adam and Zeus are going to have some things added, removed or changed. And Zeus will have a new key (which won't change much, it's just to organize more), and the "tabber" is not right because when I put it, the colors disappear, so I didn't put it for now.

For those who want to see ---> Sandbox

If anyone has any ideas to add, remove or change a skill, let me know.

Back