• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I think this is a baseline 5-B VS: Lü Bu(RoR) vs Cui(DBZ)

What the title says
Lu_Bu_fullRender.png
VS
Cui.png

Lü Bu(RoR)___________________vs______________Cui (Dragon Ball Z)
Lü Bu: The_one_you_least_expect | Mariogoods | Artorimachi_Meteoraft |
Cui:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Lu bu could take the w thanks to dura neg
Speaking of which, I think this has to be changed to limited, as the skill is literally called "shield breaker" and is said to destroy "any defense"

I don't know why this is counting overall, otherwise it was for lubu's godly weapon to immediately destroy thor's hammer negating its durability. But that doesn't happen, even though Thor literally uses his hammer as a shield to defend himself against attacks (as the first move of the fight).

I vote to Lu Bu The Killer of His Fathers FRA. For the shield thing, it could be also explained as "I resist to your dur neg".

I vote to Lu Bu The Killer of His Fathers FRA. For the shield thing, it could be also explained as "I resist to your dur neg".
Why for some reason, the gloves the strongest protection of the sky do not resist this power but the Hammer does. The skill's name is "Shield Breaker" and it only had an effect on an item that was created for protection, I think its limitations are pretty obvious.

Also for Thor it's the same thing. Lubu's Volund skill totally shattered the gloves at the moment of touch, if the skill worked at all, Thor should have been totally destroyed in the first hit he took from Lubu.

Why for some reason, the gloves the strongest protection of the sky do not resist this power but the Hammer does. The skill's name is "Shield Breaker" and it only had an effect on an item that was created for protection, I think its limitations are pretty obvious.

Also for Thor it's the same thing. Lubu's Volund skill totally shattered the gloves at the moment of touch, if the skill worked at all, Thor should have been totally destroyed in the first hit he took from Lubu.
Mjolnir is the strongest divine weapon and Thor is stronger without his gloves so technically it wouldn’t be a stretch to say there just that strong

Mjolnir is the strongest divine weapon and Thor is stronger without his gloves so technically it wouldn’t be a stretch to say there just that strong
In terms of durability, the gloves are stronger than the normal Hammer, as Thor's strength would destroy the hammer, but the gloves prevent this. And yet, the power of Lubu's volund didn't immediately destroy the Hammer as it did the gloves (nor did Thor).

Also, why did you mention this? Being more durable has nothing to do with a skill that negates the durability of a specific thing, which are protection items.

In terms of durability, the gloves are stronger than the normal Hammer, as Thor's strength would destroy the hammer, but the gloves prevent this. And yet, the power of Lubu's volund didn't immediately destroy the Hammer as it did the gloves (nor did Thor).

Also, why did you mention this? Being more durable has nothing to do with a skill that negates the durability of a specific thing, which are protection items.
Eh fair enough

eh depends on said universes rules

That's just straight up not what he does. He will start out cocky and off guard, which will result in Lu Bu handing him his ass with Dura Neg.
A bit late on this, but I looked back on the Vegeta vs Kiwi fight. This is untrue. He's cocky, sure. But his first act after realizing Vegeta was stronger than him was trickery and a beam attack. Even before he realized Vegeta was stronger, he had planned to kill him. Kiwi was only cocky against Vegeta because he had long been a "rival" of Vegeta and believed he had gone soft due to him concealing his power. With the two being equals in power.

So I don't think it's fair to assume he'd be as cocky against any other opponent in the same way he did against someone he had beef with that he thought had gotten weaker. Given he wouldn't be able to read his opponents power level here, I think he'd just consider him fodder and try to vaporize him with a Chi blast. After seeing it had little effect on him, he'd then become more serious. From there, I think he'd range spam Chi blasts.

A bit late on this, but I looked back on the Vegeta vs Kiwi fight. This is untrue. He's cocky, sure. But his first act after realizing Vegeta was stronger than him was trickery and a beam attack. Even before he realized Vegeta was stronger, he had planned to kill him. Kiwi was only cocky against Vegeta because he had long been a "rival" of Vegeta and believed he had gone soft due to him concealing his power. With the two being equals in power.

So I don't think it's fair to assume he'd be as cocky against any other opponent in the same way he did against someone he had beef with that he thought had gotten weaker. Given he wouldn't be able to read his opponents power level here, I think he'd just consider him fodder and try to vaporize him with a Chi blast. After seeing it had little effect on him, he'd then become more serious. From there, I think he'd range spam Chi blasts.
Shit man, you got me there. Guess I forgot how the scene went lol.

Shit man, you got me there. Guess I forgot how the scene went lol.
Same here tbh. I only started to reread DBZ like last year. I had to check to make sure. If Lu Bu has a counter to range spam Chi blasts, I'd give it to him. If not, I'd vote Kiwi (I say that since I haven't watched Yu Bu's fight in months. And his opponent's only ranged weapon was a hammer which is a physical object he can parry or leap over. Not a blast of energy).

You're still my favorite femboy, but if you say something as ignorant as Lu Bu having any rizz whatsoever, I'll contribute to any azontr downgrade thread in the future. Any male character in RoR >>> Lu Bu 👺
Even the lowest RoR male has quantitatively superior to any IRL male.

Even the lowest RoR male has quantitatively superior to any IRL male.
As a real life femboy, I expected you to have touched grass enough to realize just how wrong that is. Consider my expectations ruined. Though I will admit I'd let Buddha and Shiva ruin me over any irl guy 🧐

You're still my favorite femboy, but if you say something as ignorant as Lu Bu having any rizz whatsoever, I'll contribute to any azontr downgrade thread in the future. Any male character in RoR >>> Lu Bu 👺
Thing is that Azontr isn’t wrong lmao. Lu Bu just went around beating people up and got the most loyal hype squad in history.

On topic, fear hax negs.

Thing is that Azontr isn’t wrong lmao. Lu Bu just went around beating people up and got the most loyal hype squad in history.

On topic, fear hax negs.
Oh yeah, forgot about that, lmao.

It seems like it'd be effective, but I don't think it begs here. If it were potent enough to kill or make people completely lose their will to even stand. I say this because we see that when Kiwi is scared he resorts to tricking his opponent and trying to range spam them with Ki blasts like he did against Vegeta in the scans up there.

Back