• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recep İvedik CRT That no one will care about

Could you unbold some things? When everything is bolded is harder to read, and the links need to have english subtitles to be used.
Unless is stated that the fart literally smell like poison then poison generation isn't really valid, and in any case it should be just something like fragrance manipulation (His farts smell bad enough that a lion backed away).
The link don't open to me.
Don't think it even qualify as minor resistance.
Fine.
Since he still was quite frozen and couldn't really move I would put it as minor.
That seems more like LS.
He should have social influnce since he was able to manipulate the entire turkey to vote for him when he was a asshole on the show
Don't know the show, nor the language so can't comment anything about this.
Don't understand what you try to say here, but to get 9-C+ you will likely need a calc.

Could you unbold some things? When everything is bolded is harder to read
Okay I will.
and the links need to have english subtitles to be used.
pretty sure 90 percent of these feats are shown on screen.
Unless is stated that the fart literally smell like poison then poison generation isn't really valid, and in any case it should be just something like fragrance manipulation (His farts smell bad enough that a lion backed away).
Okay then Fragance manipulation
The link don't open to me.
This should work
Don't think it even qualify as minor resistance.
Its superhuman nonetheless right?
Why the passive agression?
Since he still was quite frozen and couldn't really move I would put it as minor.
Oh okay minor then
That seems more like LS.
I mean no? They were fighting and he was actually holding his own (Recep already fought a shark in the water and a anaconda.)
Don't know the show, nor the language so can't comment anything about this.
Its true believe me
Don't understand what you try to say here, but to get 9-C+ you will likely need a calc.
With the drugs he made his opponent was not even hurt by Receps 9-C attacks

This should work
What is the snake species? And in which part he was biten? The video quality don't make easy to see if he was biten or not, just that he was getting constricted by it.
Its superhuman nonetheless right?
Considering the amount of things saying how tasers are complicate and that there a several factors that can affect its effectiveness I would say no, I also sort of remember another thread were that was also mentioned (I think DragonMedeus brought that, though not sure since I can't even remember the thread).
Why the passive agression?
? I just stated that the resistance was fine.
I mean no? They were fighting and he was actually holding his own (Recep already fought a shark in the water and a anaconda.)
He didn't took a tackle or bite from the gorilla, which is the thing with 9-C+ rating, instead he was the one who charged against the gorilla and then restricted him with a hug so the gorilla was actually unable to attack him, hence why I don't see him scaling to the gorilla AP and just to his LS.

What is the snake species? And in which part he was biten? The video quality don't make easy to see if he was biten or not, just that he was getting constricted by it.
Anaconda I think. Pretty sure he got bittin might be wrong though.
Considering the amount of things saying how tasers are complicate and that there a several factors that can affect its effectiveness I would say no, I also sort of remember another thread were that was also mentioned (I think DragonMedeus brought that, though not sure since I can't even remember the thread).
Oh I see so that feat gives nothing?
? I just stated that the resistance was fine.
It seemed agressive. Like “Uh fine.”
He didn't took a tackle or bite from the gorilla, which is the thing with 9-C+ rating, instead he was the one who charged against the gorilla and then restricted him with a hug so the gorilla was actually unable to attack him, hence why I don't see him scaling to the gorilla AP and just to his LS.
Gorilla literally charges at him thought? What would the LS be then?

Recep should be possibly 9-B because the shark he fought might be a great white

Back