• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hannibal Profile Revision

Summary​

I'll try to change some things in Hannibal's profile in this CRT.

Tier​

He should be just straight up 9-C instead of 9-C+ or 10-A. He has displayed various 9-C feats in the tv series. For example he got thrown into a wooden cabinet so hard that a door of it shattered, he was also able to break big chunks of glass. And he should likely be comparable to Will. (His current justification for 9-C+ is that he survived a fall from the third floor but I don't think it yields 9-C+ results, and it looks like a fall from the second floor to me)

Speed​

Again, I guess he should likely be comparable to Will (At least Athletic Human, possibly Peak Human). Apart from this, he was able to dodge multiple knife swings and sometimes attack Jack before he could react. While in a hallway, he was able to quickly turn off the lights and run out of sight before Beverly could draw her gun. (Who is an FBI agent)

Stamina​

"High" should be changed to Peak Human. He was able to fight and overpower Tobias despite suffering multiple cut and slash wounds, a few of them being in the vital spots such as his wrists. He was heavily tortured by Matthew. He endured a brutal beating from Jack.

LS​

His LS should be "At least Athletic Human, possibly Peak Human" instead of Above Average Human, from likely being comparable to Will. And he was able to wrestle with Jack who is an overweight man.

Additions​

Martial Arts​

Hannibal should get Martial Arts in his profile because he can match Jack's skill (who is an FBI agent), as displayed several times in their fight.

Removals​

One of the feats he has for Stealth Mastery in his profile is that he escaped from a heavily guarded police station without being caught. But this feat is from The Silence of the Lambs, and I'm going to be using tv series stuff in his profile because that version of him has the most feats.

Last edited:
The changes do seem fine. (Why does the page composite it's iterations for some reason?)

Why does the page composite it's iterations for some reason?
Ahh yeah I forgot that can't happen. I'll remove the movie things from the profile and just make it based off the tv series. (I tried checking if they are canon to each other but most of the answers I got was no)

Back