• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
lancer-fate.gif

Kirby supporters on their way to justify treating kirby as thousands of times stronger than his actual AP
Actually, your wrong, THIS is Kirby supporters on their way to justify Kirby as thousands of times stronger then his actual AP.

You know that is a real impressive scaling chain, but crossing even a 100x gap is not happening with a scaling chain, especially one that is from what was posted above, 20 characters. Why in the 18 spheres of hell should I even begin to accept that as being solid enough evidence for upscaling enough to cross a 300x, I repeat 300x gap?
300x gap from what number and character?
Where does 3-C even come from? And who is currently 3-C that people are downscaling from? But the others are right about how "+" signs work.
No one's 3-C, Void Termina "gets there via scaling" and so he and the characters who scale to him should have a + in their 4-A.
20 character scaling chain from what is approximately 15x baseline 4-A or thereabouts.
Idk why you counted and keep bringing up how many characters would scale to it, it's not something that matters.

1 starry sky it's higher than baseline 4-A.

Magolor has 15 or 16 of them in 1 feat.

Each Jamba Heart piece scales to it.

Void Termina is made of several dozens or even hundreds Jamba Hearts pieces fused into 1, also portrayed as: all the energy of the Jamba Hearts pieces collected into 1; the Jamba Hearts pieces' power condensed and embodied by Void Termina's new body; And as before, with the power of "even one" piece being pointed out as a reference for that gathering.
Void seems to be considered at least a dozen jamba hearts if we have 15x stary sky maglor and multiply by 12 below the accepted minimum it is 180x this is ignoring the fact there is a large scaling chain from the to previous games and the statement I got 12 from was dozens not dozen and 24*15=360 stary sky

If we accept hundreds a minimalist 200

We get 3000x stary sky

If we assume the two previous two games only lead to a 1.5 times increase we get 4500x stary sky

Note: This is merely meant to be an interpretation of the logic that brought us here it's validness is highly questionable.
This loses me on the 12, it doesn't speech for me.
Basically: VT has dozens of things that scale to 15x baseline 4-A, so he should scale to all of them stacked on top of eachother in a multiplier fashion is the logic of this CRT.
Again, 1 starry sky feat is higher than baseline 4-A, and again, VT "having" this "things" makes them sum their power into him. Not like a multiplier, just a sum.

All that derailment was uncalled for.

It seems like Eficiente and Medeus have rejected this, and Eficiente is highly knowledgeable about Kirby as far as I am aware.

Eficiente. Pal. Void Termina is unquantifiably stronger with all of the Jamba Hearts. You are artificially stacking them for no apparent reason other then "accumulation should be accurate!" Which it really isn't

This revision aims to put a "+" at a certain character and others scaling to him due to this reasons:
1 starry sky feat it's higher than baseline 4-A.

Magolor has 15 or 16 of them in 1 feat.

Each Jamba Heart piece scales to it.

Void Termina is made of several dozens or even hundreds Jamba Hearts pieces fused into 1, also portrayed as: all the energy of the Jamba Hearts pieces collected into 1; the Jamba Hearts pieces' power condensed and embodied by Void Termina's new body; And as before, with the power of "even one" piece being pointed out as a reference for that gathering.
This s the AP of a starry sky feat, Magolor's feat is in his profile, why a Jamba Heart piece should scale is in its profile and further explained in this comment, and those reasons for Void Termina to have their power sum into him are evidenced in his profile.

There were misconceptions, negativity and derailment before people knew what to disagree with, now all that seems to be left is a disagreement on Void Termina's power being a sum of the Jamba Heart pieces he's made of, and I say that that's the case.

So asi it turns out, Kirby being 1000 x 15 Starry Sky is not borderline 3-C, it's flat out 3-C

So as it turns out, Kirby being 1000 x 15 Starry Sky is not borderline 3-C, it's flat out 3-C
Several dozens to a few hundred
I said 1000 cuz I confused Hundreds with Thousands
I'm not a native English so I confused the words
Sorry

I don't even know why we're discussing that
3-B Kirby is a thing and is well accepted
2-C Kirby is coming soon
Low 1-C is still a possibility

It seems after Ultima's comment and the document that seems to confirm 2-C kinda deny low 1-C.
But we really should be working on 3-B and 2-C.

Yes, thou should work on it, in the meantime this should be closed due to being pointless with other upgrades on the horizon

We need someone to calc the 3-B feat and we need to make a discussion about the document with the statements highlited to prove that the dimensions the doomers are in are actual dimensions and not part of a single one (or whatever the problem was) and then after we're done with that, and we're successful then finally get to the sweet sweet 2-C

Ik Effi wanted to deal with this but rules are rules, if the entire wiki says multipliers that aren't actually cannonically stated can't be used then we can't use them.

If the + can be gotten via downscaling only then we shouldn't do it.

Either way if 3-B goes through its gonna stay 3-B even with the entire chain as the feat was done by VT

Do you even have the frame of the moment that Effi is talking about? Ik he likes to take his time but i feel like he'd be the better guy to do it as he can actually argue and not get instantly dismissed as a random member with a weird feat. Not saying it's a wank or anything i just think it's better for someone who has trust on this wiki to post he request as there's also a chance you'll get simply ignored like i did before.

Ik Effi wanted to deal with this but rules are rules, if the entire wiki says multipliers that aren't actually cannonically stated can't be used then we can't use them.
I figured most people was just fooling around here, "the entire wiki" disagreed with this before knowing the reasons for it, the only comment who disagreed with the matter was this. There isn't a multiplier, it's just a sum.

Pretty sure they weren't efi, but close this, you have other upgrades to prepare that would null and void this one

Look i get it but i feel like this only works with downscaling. Ik your points but you literally agreed with upgrades that would make this pointless. Now let's get this over with shall we? We may as well go back to it if our/your plans fail

but close this, you have other upgrades to prepare that would null and void this one
Idk where to start with this.

Some other thread that who knows when will happen needs to be made and finished before the thread for the upgrades, and I'm in no hurry for neither.

The idea of the upgrades were shown here from the derailment talking too much, you can't just roll along that acting like there's nothing wrong with it.

And you can't just decide to close a thread like that. Even with the upgrade, the extra AP from the scaling pointed out in this thread would still apply. If in a less significant way for its use in Vsthreads, but that's irrelevant. And what if the upgrades were rejected or the revisions for them were too chaotic and took months to finish?

I mean would it make a difference though?
There's a 99% this right here would get rejected as even Anti came here and said he agrees to disagree. I don't see this going anywhere though you may as well try if you wanna i just kinda agreed with the rest cause the creator of the thread changed their mind.

Even if the upgrades take a long time and are chaotic... Well we gotta do it at some point right?

Another thing is for Reaper... I don't like your wording man. "You have other upgrades to prepare" bro you can't control a guy like that wth. Effi does what he wants to do, it's his life and his time, this ain't a job with payment included this is a dumbass vsbattles wiki that's gonna be forgotten about in a dozen years. It is our fault that we're so incompetent and lazy that we can't do the upgrades ourselves, not his, so don't push it all on him. I want it to happen faster but i can't force someone to do it faster if they don't wanna, real life exists after all, go touch grass.

Eficiente if you could, pls close this, Kirby has so many upgrades going for him that this just seems like a waste of everyone's time

Back