• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality Manipulation should be added to her powers.

ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©ÅBro imma be blunt this is nothing more than your everyday metaphor

Kakashi is making a comparison between his surroundings being altered in an instance to a genjutsu environment

What? Genjutsu changes your perspective of reality by altering your mind, instead here Kaguya is just physically rewriting the world around.

Plus there's genjutsu like Izanagi that can actually warp reality as well. So loke...yeah.

0686-013
0686-015
Here we see her doing it again (there's some more instances but I wanna be brief).
Should also point out the first time they shifted dimensions, Kakashi stated she had instead summoned a dimension, not actually teleport them there.

Also, before people attempt to claim "that's just travelling between dimensions", Kaguya uses portals to travel between her dimensions.
0683-001
She had even used it to BFR Sasuke in one instance.
0684-010

Quite frankly I agree, but I haven't really bothered to mention it.

Edit: Unless that's like, a translation error or something.

Tbh I don't know what this is. Databook should explain this some more. When I think about it this isnt actually teleportation. Well atleast kaguay and enemies aren't been teleported. We can see black ripples in the environment when it was altered instead of portals closing. It all happened instantaneous as well.

Tbh this is confusing cause there are realists warping abilities in the verse and Rinnesharingan> Hags rinnegan that could reality warp.

That's... actually a fair point perhaps. I'm not sure what it is, but it might be reality warping.

On a personal note:

" Should also point out the first time they shifted dimensions, Kakashi stated she had instead summoned a dimension, not actually teleport them there. "

Sounds like a Reality Marble lol

This is from the fourth databook:

Amenominaka (Heavenly Governing Inside):

A technique used by Kaguya with her "Rinnesharingan". Changes the world around the user and the people around her into another dimension. The dimensions it can move to are ones of lava, ice, gravity, sand, and acid, and these five dimensions are directly linked to (whatever dimension Black Zetsu mentions back when Naruto is there with them. I can't remember or figure out how to translate it). Using it consumes a huge amount of Chakra, making it an eye technique only she can use.

Kanji: Heaven, Govern/Control, Inside

Classification: Ninjutsu/Kekkei Mōra

Class: Supplementary

Range: All Ranges

User(s): Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Ok, so. Which scan did you see here that supports she just switched dimensions exactly?

I've already proven she travels between dimensions via portals.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

She travels between dimensions using portals. When she switches the dimensions tho that shouldn't be considered traveling since they are in the same place but the dimensions changed in an instance

Travelling would imply she's physically moving a distance.

She's completely warping the world around instead.

You can ask Kepekley23 and Burning Full Fingers to comment here if you wish.

@Ant

We shouldn't have to bother Kep for this, no change occurs since the Databook doesn't support the OP.

Also, do we still ask Burning for input even when he has stepped down?

@IMade

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Also, Burning is still active in this wiki. He simply doesn't seem to want to clean up pages anymore.

@Kepekley23

Does this need to be added to Kaguya's page, or is it already listed?

It's not really teleportation since she can't just teleport anywhere, only specifically to her dimensions.

However, Kaguya's profile already has BFR, Dimensional Travel and Space-Time Manipulation which all describe Amenominaka, her ability. Her profile seems fine and needs no change.

It's still teleportation tho. The simple act of it shows teleportation and transferring from one place to another without movement

Okay. Should I close this thread then?

I agree that it's not reality warping (though it's not out of real of possibility) but I disagree that she only forcefully teleports herself and people surrounding her into one of her six dimensions. It was stated several times in both the manga and databook that she actually summons (or changes) the dimension, and noe one had ever referred her ability as a "teleportation" technique, especially since we all know how space-time jutsus actually work in Narutoverse and Amenominaka doesn't look similar to any of them. Plus it would be kinda weird for her to wield two different space-time ninjutsus, and with the one having enormous chakra cost. I think there's enough evidence to suggest that her technique actually affects the surroundings instead of just teleporting her opponents.

Back