• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Re:Zero downgrades.

Y'know what, fine. You are a stubborn incorrigible bastard but I don't even care anymore. Reid can still resist Analytical Prediction with his resistance to Info Analysis so let's go ahead and just remove the Analytical Prediction if it will stop this shit from being brought up over and over.
So, am I reading this correctly? By your own admission as a supporter of the verse, you have a better justification for his resistance, but instead of providing that onto the profile, you rather throw insults around and act like the downgrade is unreasonable? When most people present on this thread agree that the current, on the profile present, justification provided is just bad?

So, am I reading this correctly? By your own admission as a supporter of the verse, you have a better justification for his resistance, but instead of providing that onto the profile, you rather throw insults around and act like the downgrade is unreasonable? When most people present on this thread agree that the current, on the profile present, justification provided is just bad?
Eh, to be fair, OP started this bullshit.

It already is on the profile.

It already is on the profile.
Yes. But so is this
4HV8fDj.png

This is bad. Get it fixed or get it removed. Its not rocket science.

CM type 2 is never revised.
Don't remember the exact year but in 2021-22 the conceptual manipulation page was completely revised in a main thread and other sucessive threads, and years before that I believe there were some other revisions though I'm not sure as I wasn't there then, the point is that most old pages have their conceptual manipulation listed with the wrong type due to those revisions and Reid is just one of those cases.

Garfiel countered Elsas AP by countering it, that is what resistance to AP is, no? If Garfiel went up against another character that can AP he would also be able to get around their AP by making his 2nd attack unreadable as we have seen from this statement.

Its also worth mentioning that although no attacks should have worked on Elsa twice he supposedly did manage to continue to do this multiple times in the fight which means he should have had atleast some level of unpredictable factor mixed in there to counter her

Again not a resistance towards AP. At best this is a feat of intelligence that you can place as a skill feat there.

Resistance to AP means that you attacks cannot be read go begin with.

Also why does Reid have a range of ten KM? I don't understand why it was randomly just kinda thrown at him whenever the profile doesn't even provide scans, a calculation nor an explanation.

I count here, and 12 characters have this resistance, if this gets accepted, i put the list of characters here.

It's fine, I'll apply the changes to all the characters unless you really want to do it. It's just removing stuff.

Back