• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For now let's get that Hakugei and Elsa speed feats done for Reinhard's final revisions. If we get the Manga Elsa approved and if we can also directly apply her speed for Reinhard, we can upgrade his speed above Theresia's.

I messaged someone to comment on the elsa speed feat, they did some hours ago.

I am already almost finish creating the satella profile so we can also up her speed later.

Btw do you have any good satella fanart i can use.

Emilia Satella

Wanna use this?

Also we can give Satella

At Least Continent level to Likely Higher | Unknow

like Reinhard. We don't know her abilities outside of history and that one feat her shadow fragment performed when she got jealous at Echidna.

That image seems fine, scratch that found something better. We do know her abilities though when she devoured the other witches she gained all their abilities which is why she can use the unseen hands.

I mean outside of hax we don't know what she can do with all of them together when the seal is broken. She is alive and the only one able to manifest herself physically among the Witches, so we'll get to see more of her in the future.

All of her abilities together? Dude that would be too broken lol. She is already broken and we haven't seen the full scope of her abilities.

That's why I suggest using 'Unknown' like Reinhard for Satella's second tier, because she's a concurrent character who is alive in the story. If she was dead then we can already establish an upper limit for her, that destroying a Continent was the maximum she was capable of performing in life (like we can already establish Theresia's limit because she's dead now and no more higher feats would be shown), but since she's clearly alive and still posing a threat at global scale, we still don't know what else she can do when she wakes up. The novel is still early.

We can safely give upper limits to all other RZ characters because they (or their equals) have died at least once and we know their distinct combat limit (how much power can kill them). All except for Reinhard and Satella who are only each other's equals in the setting and both alive.

I don't think a 2nd tier is neccessary we already know what she was capable of in her prime 400 years ago and that's enough yes we don't know all the details but we know enough, which is that she destroyed half the world, surely she hasn't gotten any stronger while being sealed away for 400 years.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Heinkel_Astrea/Re:Zero_-_Elsa_Dash_Speed_Feat

Tomorrow if there's no more comment then upgrade Elsa and Reinhard.

And we need that Whale feat for the last upgrade.

Also get this evaluated for Garfiel's punch strength.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...waal_Mansion_Bedroom_Ceiling_Destruction_Feat

I still need to run another calc for his kick strength. I'm looking for what method to use (I think an explosion one that bend trees in a forest with the shockwave).

Arc 4 Chapter 41 - Tiger

Roaring wildly, and roll a foot. When the ground is depressed, it is broken out with a bang. Peer dust rose, and the degree of power around the trees to be tilted, the degree of anger will kill the sound to be afraid of irritating him, shaking the forests, even the air.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I don't think a 2nd tier is neccessary we already know what she was capable of in her prime 400 years ago and that's enough yes we don't know all the details but we know enough, which is that she destroyed half the world, surely she hasn't gotten any stronger while being sealed away for 400 years.
Tell that to aizen xD

@Zero we already made a profile for her. Maybe she has someone been getting stronger, either way though that has to be some hax seal if it can keep someone who can manipulate dimensions there.

@Hienkel i will ask some calc members to check on the whale feat.

Okay firs note : wtf with this fanart ? pegasus you're truly slothful

second : Why not adding the other witches ability to her ?

Couldn't find any decent fanart of her, if you have anything better then you can add it.

I already added all the other witches ability to her.

i tried to search for stella but what i had was Emilia xD anyway satella should be very similar to Emilia so i guess maybe a picture of Emilie with little edit may do the job ?

That moment when there alot of echinda fanart but not a singal decent satella fanart .... truly slothful

I think this one is better than the current one

Well i inserted the new one already.

Seeing as a calc member has already approved the elsa calc i think it's ok to up her and reinhard now.

How bout this one?

5os47mcrko9x

It's pretty and creepy at the same time, which is Satella in a nutshell.

EDITED SINCE THE IMAGE IS TOO FREAKING HUGE.

So one last thing after the Whale stuff is Garfiel's Small Building level AP/Durability.

The calc is more than double the threshold to pass 9-A right now, so I think it will hold after some checks, but we have to decide if we are going to give Elsa Small Building AP as well in order for her to be able to damage Garfiel and make contact with his shield bashes (otherwise her arms would shatter each time her knives collide with Garfiel's shields).

Garfiel's kick is going to be stronger than his ceiling punch feat as well, so I doubt he wiill drop back below Small Building; he does those kicks many times so he can dish out Small Building level attacks fairly consistently.

Actually small building threshold is quite small... you can do it with maybe two or three hand grenades. Collapsing ceilings is impressive in comparison.

What do you guys think about giving satella possibly immortality type 2? It's stated that her body never ages, withers or dies and condsidering the fact that she had to be sealed away i think it's safe to say she can't die.

And I believe White Whale is at least Subsonic+ when flying (half the speed of sound). Just link to this vid and people would be okay with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2stlVegvo

His sideways strafing move is helluva faster than Patrasche at top speed (>100 km/h). It's already in slow-mo.

Shouldn't she have Type 3 if she has genes for healing by causality? How does she compare to Pandora?

Well she can't be killed by anyone in RZ, that's for certain.

And Shaula. She's Type 1 too.

She's amazing, literally MHS for combat speed. 8) and hot

(truly the girl version of MHS+ Subaru-kun)

100km/h would only be superhuman though so the whale would just be a higher degree superhuman or if we push it subsonic.

Well i am not sure how good her regen would be but if it bends cause and effect to heal her then i am guessing that it doesn't matter how much you damage her she will still heal up as long as she is alive, and considering the fact that her body is stated to never age, wither or die then yea i can see type 3 immortality.

She gets her causality manipulation from minerva, minerva has only used it to heal so it's not clear if satella could use it to do other things. Pandora uses reality warping though that's different from causality manipulation, in terms of who would win in a fight satella cause pandora is looking for power to carry out her plans so i think satella could beat her currently, when she gets that power though i think she will be at least equal to her.

Did you ever finish that shaula ap calc? We could maybe make a shaula profile with it, actually we don't need that we could just scale her to puck.

No, if you were thinking elsa is immortal she isn't she just has regen. Immortality type 2 basically means you can't be killed but you can't regen so if someone stabs you in your heart you won't die cause you can't but if they cut off all your limbs and head then you're screwed cause while you would still be alive you can't regen those limbs back.

Okay then how does this apply Elsa ? she can be killed

I think resignation and immortality treat as different thing from my experience in this site

It doesn't apply to elsa as i just explained, elsa only has like low-mid regen, in order to have immortality type 3 regen you need to have high regen. Here is the page on immortality.

Now back to satella which immortality do you think we should add to her 2 or 3, with minerva's healing ability i do see 3 as being possible considering the fact she is stated to be unkillable and had to be sealed.

After reading more about the immorality i think satella should listed as type "3 " she can't be killed by any means add to minerva ability i think is indeed type 3

That also apply to pandora no ?

When you though reinhard is hax ........

How about making profile for shaula ? Heinkel is fanboy of her already xD though i am not sure what tier she would be

Reinhard is hax but satella is ridiculous, well i mean since reinhard can stalemate her then he is just as ridiculous, two sides of the same coin one with ridiculous hax and one with ridiculous hax resistance they counter each other.

Well for pandora i am not sure i think type 3 would be appropriate for her as even if you kill her she can just negate her death.

I think shaula could scale to puck as she is above bishops even regulus, though shaula does have hax so not sure if we can scale her by ap.

Well satella is more impressive\interesting than someone who just NOPE everything you throw at him

regulus >>>> puck

Though
but since everything in this verse is about hax you can't scale each character to the other character AP even if they are above then in term of power levels Reinhard should be conunter to satella but it seems he can't do half of her feats

Well i prefer the one that just nopes everything cause you don't usually get such a character it's always just hax and not hax resistance, i mean in terms of power here cause i find satella as a character more interesting than mr perfect reinhard.

Yes shaula has space manipulation and seeing as she can get through beatrice's emm which messes with space and which allows no outside interference, i think it's fairly accurate to say she could ignore durability with such an ability, she is like a better version of regulus, so i don't think we can scale her based on ap unless it's her own.

Shaula's magic needles will naturally scale to Hakugei magical durability. It is magic based because only EMT could stop the needle flying and make it fall to the ground.

Since Shaula can get through Hakugei's magical barrier, and magic attacks need at least Town level AP to hurt Hakugei, her AP would scale to the capability to damage someone with Town level durabilities. The attack is an explosion-vaporization type rather than something like swords.

At worst she's MCB to Small Town for taking a few seconds to get through Emilia's six layers of ice walls, in instant if it's one layer. Emilia was only stalemating because she was creating so many, but even then was still losing the firepower match up.

So I think Town level AP to hurt someone with Town level Durability, like Hakugei, is reasonable for Shaula. If she was only Building level physical then she would have been no threat to Emilia.

About the White Whale:

I am not saying he is 100 kph. I am saying he is moving very fast in a scene where the 100 kph Patrasche looks like she's crawling at 10 kph.

Dodging-by-moving feat during combat, and travel speed, are handled differently. We know a lot of people, like Guts, are Hypersonic, but that's not the speed at which he travels, just the speed at which he fights. Patrasche's 100 kph is also only travel speed too.

If I find the quote that says Mimi and Hetaro's attacks are sound-based, because they discovered the ability when the echoes from their chit-chat flattened their surroundings during a mountain hike, we can already get the timeframe for how long it took Hakugei to dodge the Mach 1 projectile (that was aimed at something else but Hakugei thought was coming at him).

We can also use this vid to calc the time he needs to cross his own length for his travel speed... but it's already obvious by eyeball, I just feel very lazy because we can already use the vids for source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEyobbaO-AM

Shaula can manipulate space and pierce through space-time inferring abilities which is why i am not sure if we can scale her to hakugei. I think shaula can bypass durability so i am not sure if we can scale ap to her based on if she can kill hakugei cause she would bypass it's durability.

Actually now that i think about it her space manipulating powers aren't her immediate go to she usually just attacks normally as usually no one can react to her attack so she doesn't need to use her space powers so in that train of thought i think she could scale to the whale in terms of ap yes.

Well in that case we can just leave hakugei at superhuman travel speed and subsonic combat speed or is it supersonic?

Well, you only need 123.48 kph to enter Subsonic speed. Patrasche is at least 100 kph with a dragon carriage carrying four people and their luggage (Subaru/Emilia/Roswaal/Rem + all their belongings + dragon carriage), considerly faster without a dragon carriage, and when the Whale and Patrasche are on the same angle, you can see the Whale closing in on her. The Whale is definitely faster than Patrasche, just takes time to catch up if they start chasing at long distances.

So... I think it's pretty easy for Hakugei's travel speed to enter the subsonic threshold. That's why I asked you to link those vids because people can already see his speed by eyeball, and also link to this translation of the LN where Patrasche is already breaking 100 kph even with a heavy dragon carriage she has to pull.

As for Supersonic, that would scale to his reactions.

Well we can apply those changes when we finally get it's durability calc evaulated, i messaged a couple calc members but haven't gotten any response.

We just need the whale durability feat, the garfiel feat and the emilia feat evaluated and we can finally be done with these revisions, later revisions could be brought up later or if it's stuff relating to creating profiles we could use the discussion thread.

Back