• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 5 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tappei answered:
Q: Where does Emilia keep her luggage in her clothes? Does she have a pocket or something?

A: If you say that, then where the hell does Rem keep her iron flail? In her skirt? I know they're heroines, but don't interrogate them!

Q: If Subaru grew up without ever going to the other world, would he live on without having an occupation? What would happen to Subaru if he went through "a life in a different world starting from no occupation" sort of thing? Specifically speaking, if he were to be middle-aged man with views of a high school student that tried to rush into the different world, he would probably fall into nothing but despair, huh.

A: Nope. If he never went to the other world he would get scolded by Kenichi(his father) around the time he'd graduated high school and would withdraw from being a hikikomori. Kenichi would then support Subaru by rehabilitating him in his workplace. After about 2 years, he would enter university, graduate as a loner, become a working adult, and with stability of those reasonably essential qualities, he would honestly be living life as a full-fledged member of society, and then he would cling on to a kouhai with such a heart that-a Rem kind of heart-she would find his incompetence cute. They would have a normal marriage, and then he would live a suitably happy life until he died. There's no way his dad would continue to be that irresponsible towards his son, you know?

This. I like this.

Yes where does rem pull her flair from, i need to know..

That would be a good life for subaru, better than the one he has now where he is always sufferring, too bad for him.

Yeah. That would be a good life for Subaru, spend the rest of his life trying to figure out where the flail comes from.

He wouldn't have to pretty sure if he asked rem would be more than willing to show him, though she can't anymore in her current state too bad.

So i was reading translations of a bonus chapter and apparently priscilla can seemingly attack intangible beings cause she killed an evil spirit by burning it, and her burning sword can choose what to burn, no wonder she thinks the world belongs to her she is pretty op.

She is still only mid tier though.

Heinkel Astrea said:
Gemmysauuur. You have my congratulations.
Looking forward to your exquisite discussion moderation, my good man.
Many thanks my good man.

@Pegasus:

Given Subaru is a normal japanese boy, I don't think he'd risk checking Rem out while she's in a coma to look for the flail without having any risque implications that Ram and the others will judge him by.

Don't think he would check her out either cause people would think he was perverted ram already doesn't like the idea of how he interacts with someone who looks just like her.

I was just saying if rem wasn't in a coma and he asked she would easily show him.

So satella even while being seal has miasma that is "an indiscriminate mind-invading, fleshdestroying, soul-degrading phenomenon of genuine malice", while being sealed....

It frightens me to think what satella can do at full power.

@Geemy congratulations <3

!@aAbout subaru : actually Subaru touch her more than necessary and every time he had to suppress the "i want to touch her more " this is from arc 4 ch 25 , and yeah the way he acted toward Rem is creepy and Ram should bare that she look exactly like her lol

He spend good chunk of time in her room every night he would done it if he wanted to "actually he want but he won't xD "

btw i just noticed Gemmy have the last replay nearly in every Re:Zero theard LOL

@Gemmy You know it's unhealthy after the way he reacted to Poor Otto in arc 4 ch 2 , just when you thought subaru's action toward Emilia was creepy you get this

on another note you have to the one adding the final touch don't you ?

@Zero:

Yeah. Though, given his parents, I'd say Subaru has always been unhealthy.

Wait, what? What final touch did I add?

@Heinkel move your ass and do it if you wont one LOL

@Gemmy lol why would you think that ?

nearly in every Re:Zero theard you put the last replay xD

Because of this, I guess.

Subaru's parents
Subaru's dad looked to have trained him to be borderline superhuman. If Subaru's that tier with his skinny little twig he calls a body, imagine what tier his dad would be like.
He'd probably choke Roswaal to death with his abs.

Regarding getting the last reply, I really did that? Hmm. I guess it's...

14090 489945827821261 5382076041072816763 n

@ Gemmy

1- what does subaru dad have to do with subaru begin obsessed with Girls ?

2-Subaru actually isn't all that skinny he's 173 cm tall and 70 kg

Saw a decent fanart of the witches, i have to say in terms of looks minerva is my fav witch, sehkment is up there too.

Re zero witches

Well, did you just see that? AP wank is extremely strong in VSBattles. They matter a lot more than haxes in popularity voting.

Only when you have the similar level of AP does hax come into play for most debaters. I'm pretty sure someone like Karna isn't holding a candle to High 6-A Reinhard (AP more powerful by an order of 1,000,000-29,600,000,000 times against his Durability) if he is scaled properly.

Try setting up Karna vs Satella and you will see what I mean.

Reinhard isn't high 6-A, not yet... We don't know how his hax interacts with satella's. What we need to do is to be patient and wait for details on how satella destroyed the world, yes we know she absorbed it into darkness but if she used a legit black hole just creating even a small scale black hole can bring you up to small star level, just depends if it is indeed a legit one or just a pseudo one.

Fate characters are basically all reinhard's they have resistance to stuff so hax doesn't really mean much against them. Don't know about karna but if he is suppose to be planet level people should just up him already, and about him against satella idk if any of satella's hax would work on him but of course he can't kill satella.

You can't erase a legit black hole, so it is impossible for it to qualify as one. Also durability at least would scale to Satella AP, even if not AP straight

Anyway, persistent attribution of AP/Dura feats to hax when it would qualify as flat AP in other verses would generally weaken RZ, not strengthen it. Just saying

Well yes you can't erase legit one but this is fiction so it is possible, can reinhard do that though? Who knows, we will just have to wait and see.

This isn't the standard verse, everything just doesn't scale smoothly, weaker characters with less ap can beat stronger characters and reinhard is a walking anti-hax tank, we have to give special attension to each and every feat when we are scaling because hax may be involved. Blame tappei for creating a verse filled with hax that doesn't make things simple.

It's the same in other verses, they just dont point them out if it will weaken them.

In any case people who dont know RZ wont care jackshit about its branch of hax. Wall level Beatrice will lose to Tier 8 opponents by sheer popularity voting. Try Space Marine and Beatrice now.

Don't know who space marine is nor do i care but i don't think everyone here is so blinded by character's ap that they can't recognize hax>dc. There are alot of reasonably people here, you need to not worry yourself about the ap of the characters because again it means nothing in the face of hax.

Put Reinhard Heydrich 6-A form against any 5-A character and i guarantee you nobody is gonna be saying he losses unless that other character is also ridiculously haxed.

Arc 4 ch 4 part 1 is Here out

[Subaru: By the way, where's Frederica gone off too? How could her good judgment be so lacking that she would leave my Emilia-tan and Otto alone together…]

[Subaru: It's just that when I think of you touching my Rem with your dirty, money-grubbing hands, I can't help myself…… I'm really sorry]

Dat moment when you're totally fine with saying you're two timer

He can't help himself, he needs to start treating otto beeter though he is too savage when talking with him, and emilia keeps playing hard to get lol.

Well I sure do hope so, because when the matchmaker denies Phoenix right off the bat, with no explanation given, I cant help but suspect a lack of appreciation for RZ's haxes...

It's more so a thing where people like to restrict resurrection for characters in order to a have a more fair competition so it's not just limited to reinhard, it's done a lot, not sure if i agree with that sort of restriction though. I think characters should be given all their abilities, i am not even sure if it is even allowed for someone to restrict an ability of a character, you can only equalize speed if i remember correctly.

If Reinhard loses a match against a Country level opponent because his Durability didn't properly scale to Satella's AP as I've advised, which I've helped calc, I'm putting my hands off RZ profile.

The problem is that I can't approach adminstrators about this issue because many of us are not familiar with the setting. RZ profile is the first time I've seen that Durabilities are not getting scaled properly between peer combatants. Reinhard and Puck cannot even have the same Durability by logical reasoning, but it happens.

Yeah 'because of haxes', that's why I don't like it. I do calcs. I'm going to retire after the Sphinx calc.

Well if you are so concerned we can make a thread about it to discuss how exactly we should rate reinhard as this is a complicated matter i feel needs more input from more knowledgable members than just us so we can see what we need to do about the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back