• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 5 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just dying waiting on those witch designs i need that sehkment design so we can make a profile for her. Well yes i think she scales she was keeping up with elsa for a bit just that she eventually got overwhelmed.

Btw do you now agree with scaling reinhard to satella?

yeah i also want the witches designs

sehkment huh ... what tier do you plan on giving her ? she can wipe the floor with both Roswaal and puck easily

Yeah it seems cool

Sehkment would be small country level likely higher like puck and roswaal they are fodder to her.

Comment on the thread saying you agree, we don't usually need content revisions thread cause this one can serve as one but for such a massive change i thought it was neccessary so people don't start questioning the rating.

Well i agree puck and roswaal are fodders to sehkment but shouldn't regulus be country level as well ?

Kay Kay

Regulus can ignore durability not to mention they can't hurt him cause of his op defensive hax so no he shouldn't be country level though he is said to have destroyed his home country after he gained his powers but i don't know if we can go by that, i find the statements of destroying many cities in the past more reliably cause it was repeatedly said. We only know about the destroying his country from the wiki, i would guess that info comes from arc 5, but i think we need more details on it.

Zero, if you agree with the changes, can you make a comment that you agree so that we can perform the necessary upgrades?

Thank you, Zero!

About regulus the mention of him destroying his country should be taken out because the wiki says he "obtained the Witch Genes of Greed, and subsequently killed his entire family and everyone in the country", that's not destroying a country just the people in it, unless we can get a quote that explains how this event took place and it is different from what is describe on the wiki, i say we remove it, it's not country busting.

I know and I am sure It's not country busting; I did not change the AP. I just added more context to what this City level capability has done in his early life.

I know but it will mislead people into thinking he is country level or anywhere close to it cause you said "destroyed his country in a short time span" we don't even know how long it took for him to do it. I think we should take it out as to not mislead people.

Sigh still no replies on the reinhard revision, zero where you at you have been truly slothful.

So finally got to reach arc 6 chapter 2, got to say i like emilia more now it takes some guts to say she is ok with subaru waking rem up despite knowning he will turn his affection to her. So polygamy is a go it seems.

Volume 10 Illustrations

Elsa is back <3 and there quirt focus on Subaru's parents i must say , Roswaal is NO COMMENT

@Pegasus

y
eah i also like Emilia more now she have balls xD and yes Polygamy is
pretty much conformed now

BTW it seems we got no witches T_T

Well roswaal did get messed up from trying to take the trials he looks more creepy than usual now though.

Ah man guess we will have to wait until next time for the witches. Also part 3 of chapter 4 is out

Seeing Roswaal make me wonder what type of taste does Ram have , just go to subaru's harem please lol

it's a shame we didn't get to see the witches . we need a cover with all of them on it

Hmm we might not get a cover of all of them until the next 2 volumes. In the first tea party subaru only met 5 of the witches he didn't meet carmilla and satella, satella showed up after the first trial but from what i remember we didn't a reveal of her face it was covered by shadows. We don't see satella fully until the third tea party i think, can't remember the events of the 2nd one but i think it's the same one as when carmilla tried to impersonate rem.

Yeah satella appear in the same party as carmilla " damn subaru nearly kissed her back then lol " welp we won't see these events until 2 or 3 volumes later

It should be in 2 volumes at the pace the LN is adapting the WN, the tea party where carmillia impersonated rem should took place around chapter 60 something i think, i remember all the witches were shown around then and they were discussing stuff about parallel worlds and what not.

Well pegasus you have few mistakes

1-Carmila copying rem to clam subaru down so he won't go insane and trying to kiss him is chapter 72

2-tea party end at ch 77

and you may not believe it but according to the illusions the volume end when subaru visit Rem and then elsa appears which take place at ch 31-32 so the pacing is even faster than what we expected it seems arc 4 will be shorter than arc 3 , its 5 volumes at best

the pacing is ridiculous for a arc that was hyped up to be longer than the first 3 arcs combined i wonder if the editor forced tappei into something but maybe not tappei himself said arc 4 is mostly pointless

Well i already knew about carmilla impersonating rem to calm him down, i just didn't elaborate on it.

Ah you are right there i was thinking of the emilia and subaru kis of death scene which is chapter 60 something.

Damn that's a lot of chapters the LN is moving really fast then, hopefully nothing too important is removed.

Oh finlly btw it said she is the most beautiful characters in re zero "even more than echidna " by tappei in the story

Yea i know she is beautiful, too bad she is selfish and evil and probably gonna get rekt by reinhard or satella in the future despite her reality warping.

btw can't she just twist your mind to think her beautyis beyond belief ? iirc subaru did say echidna was the most beautiful women he saw in his life and she's extremely beautiful and attractive but pandora describing is ridiculous

Nah i still think she maybe the final villian in the series , satella never seemed to me as pure evil she's just nuts and search for something subaru will end up saving her , pandora on the other hand ....

Yes pandora can just reality warp and make people think she is beautiful, so can carmillia with her mind manipulation that makes people stop breathing upon looking at her but pandora seems to just be naturally that beautiful i don't think she is using her authority.

Carmillia has a severe complex about how she looks, doesn't seem like that with pandora. I mean just looking at fan art of her she is indeed the most beautiful female in the series imo.

Yes she has final villain vibes but what i was saying about gettin rekt was that maybe reinhard and satella win team up to beat her in the future.

This is the first time i know Carmilla have complex about her look though i am correct subaru said her appearance not personality fit the witch of lust , her abillty can't affect subaru ?

IMO subaru said Echidna was the most beautiful he saw , carmillia isn't that beatuy if i am not mistaking

Unlike the other witches who aren't really evil, carmillia is legit evil. She has no self confidence so she used to go into the villages to get people to tell her she is beautiful. She legit controlled people and made them go into orgies with multiple men raping women and just watched.

She isn't that pretty i was just saying she mind control people to tell her that she is which i was saying that isn't the case with pandora. Subaru has never seen pandora so yes in his opinion echidna is the most beautiful female he has seen but pandora>echidna in terms of beauty.

What city block? Are you still on about bumping everyone up to city block level? You guys can argue about that already exhaustively said what i think.

So i am reading the 4chan translations for arc 4 and we got more proof of puck's absolute zero, emilia froze elior forest to absolute zero:

"The first freezing of Elior Forest, and its subsequent spreading is now recorded as a
event from over 90 years ago. It is a world of absolute zero which freezes all, which freezes every
living creature. —She lived in that world, all by herself."

An seeing as only a being equal to emilia's power could free her and puck freed emilia so yea he has absolute zero as well but we already knew that but it's hax for emilia i guess but not like she normally can do it anyway.

Elsa (CB durability) = Garfiel (CB for killing Elsa) = Wilhelm (CB for being stronger than both Elsa/Garfiel) = Julius (CB as well) = Rem (is already CB anyway)

We decided the whale was town level physically so if he got hit by it that would make him town level however i played the vid in slow motion and it doesn't look like he got hit to me looks like he just barely missed it.

Well it's Town level if it's full body direct impact. The tail should be weaker than the whole body.

I think that's just graphic limitation, because we can hear the WHOMP sound and also Subaru shouting 'crap!' after seeing Wilhelm get hit.

If it had it him they would have showed him getting hit which they didn't, the WHOMP sound could just be the sound of his tail moving not wilhelm getting hit cause we don't see him get hit. And subaru could have just assume wilhelm was going to get hit or thought he got hit either way we don't see him get hit so it makes no difference.

Wait... the sound plays whe the tail precisely stops at Wilhelm's image, not just when the tail was moving. That's what it appears to me.

As I've said it's just the drawing leaving things as it is; you have to look at the context behind the scene. Did the directors want the audience to think he got hit or not? What's Wilhelm's 'ugh' at the moment of impact for, then?

Can others watch the video as well and tell us what it looks like to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back