• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 4 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought the translation here. : P I worked the calc based on it.

So, do any of you think it might be possible for us to get Arc 4 Chapter 71 translated ahead of time? If we do we can run the Reinhard calc using the minimum world size.

Right now I'm getting High 6-B Large Country level using tree survival temperature. I just need the quote that states the trees are dying and breaking apart.

I asked my friend "the same who did this chapter " to do arc 6 since the beginning and he will do it now

never thought of asking him to do the bad ends from arc 4 well you want a specific scene right ? i am really not interested in reinhard that much i prefer having arc 6 now but gonna ask him for you

Oh... if you could do that I would be very grateful. Yes it should be the Puck vs Reinhard Bad End scene, after Subaru's 9th death in the Roswaal Mansion. IIRC it's Chapter 71.

Thanks for your help, Zero!

You sure it's chapter 71 ? Bring me the original scene "in japanese " i couldn't find the scene in chapter 71

Yup it's Arc 4 Chapter 71. Titled 『ÒüêÒéôÒüºÒüâÒéôÒüÉÒéèÒüÖÒü¿』

It has this passage:

Õñºµ░ùÒü¥ÒüºÕçìþÁÉÒüÖÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒÇüþÖ¢ÒüäÚØäÒüîÒüïÒüúÒüƒÕåÀµ░ùÒüîõ©ûþòîÒéƵö»ÚàìÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕçìÒüªÒüñÒüŵú«Òü»Úó¿ÒüîÕÉ╣ÒüÅÒüƒÒü│Òü½Õë▓ÒéîþáòÒüæÒÇüÒâ×ÒâèÒéÆÕ╝ÀÕêÂþÜäÒü½µÉ¥ÒéèÕÅûÒéëÒéîÒüƒµÖ»Þë▓Òü»Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒéÆþ¡µîüÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒüÜÒü½ÕíÁÒü½ÚéäÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇǵ£¿ÒÇàÒüîÒÇüÞíùõ©ªÒü┐ÒüîÒÇüþöƒÒüìþë®ÒüîÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒüîÒÇüÕÉ╣Òüìõ╗ÿÒüæÒéïÚó¿Òü½þÖ¢ÒüäþÁɵÖÂÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªþ▓ëÒÇàÒü½µòúÒéëÒüòÒéîÒÇüþÖ¢ÒéÇþÁéþäëÒüîõ©ûþòîÒéÆÒéåÒüúÒüÅÒéèÒü¿õ¥ÁÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

and this is how she truly look instead of the images we got 2 days ago where manipulate her appearance to look like teenager + This is her true outfit

"This is not even my final form "

We can use Regulus death scene to calc his basic durability without hax.

http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis

Reinhard hit Regulus high into the air with his sword, then kicked him down into the ground. He was forced to stop using his Authority while he was still smashing through the ground, resulting in his body being mangled by the continuous force placed on his body, eventually coming to a stop in the ground.

This can easily go CB -> low MCB depending on how deep into the ground he was buried. It's already far above Wall or Room level however (stronger force than getting smashed by Garfiel for example).

So Reinhard "literally " stomped Regulus xD

How can you decide how deep he went into the ground ? and wasn't he killed anyway ?

He got killed by drowning in the waterway. He survived the impact.

I can't measure the exact depth yet. We'll just wait for Arc 5.

However, it's already above Room level just by 2 meters depth, taller than his own height that requires him to crawl out of the hole.

33.51/2 m3 = 16.755 m3 = 16,755,000 cc volume of ground (semisphere of 2-m radius)

16,755,000 cm3 * 69 J/cc = 1,122,585,000 J = 268.30 kg TNT

Huh it's Building level with 2 meter depth.

We can also crater calculator instead of that method, but we'll only do that after we read the scene in detail to get the depth and area affected.

However, it's already above Room level just by 2 meters depth, taller than his own height that requires him to crawl out of the hole.

i can bearly not laugh lol

No need to be on hurry we're not sure yet whatever Tier he will be or how he's feats were performed , Regulus profile is unnecessary in my opinion

This is just me though

shrugs

That's how calcs work though in absence of images. He isn't crawling out of holes that are smaller than he is.

Craters are not semispherical in shape anyway, it's just lowball.

I was laughing on how hard Reinhard kicked him lol

I am just not into creating profile for regulus in the first place not enough info and and vague translation

Well if you can figure this out with Pegasus then go ahead

I got the reinhard scene for you Heinkel but i won't post it before you give my MHS subaru ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I... would want to give you but Pegasus would murder me then. :(

Is there anything else I can do for you instead? How about some Rem cookies~

Rem long hair

By the way that was really fast lol. How come? Please give him load of my thanks! (tell your friend I love him)

And thank you too Zero~ I love u too~

Well if you can't give me MHS subaru then let's have another request, since both Pegasus and i have Rem avatar i ask you to put one yourself and we all can be Cool how about it ? hahaha

The fact that Gemmy always watching us from the shadows creep me out

@Heinkel Cool , Just give me little more time to check on everything and gonna post it

Heinkel has a rem pic now? I guess the gospel is spreading, you are truly slothful to now just be getting a rem pic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back