• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't have the balls to do it if I was in his place and no reason to kill her tbh when I just keep bringing back characters and only kill them for the sake of shock value

He can create a reason to kill her during the storie it's not that big of a problem, but of course he is not gonna do it.

It's like instant hate by all her fans.

Anyone can creat reason to kill her but again, when he never "really" kill anyone beisde the bad guys it's not fair

Yeah rather idiotic move

So read chapter 21 of the wn, and subaru with his whip can attack faster than the eye can see, so he needs a speed upgrade.

Also reinhard will fight sirius next chapter, he showed up this chapter and apparently sirius's ability affects him, but i am calling bs, he was talking to her just fine, reinhard was just being modest, for being such an op guy, he always downplays himself.

A hero that is always humble blah blah blah. His character is getting repetitive.

Yes, you are strong, your abilty is amazing *two seconds later* Reinhard one shots.

If you have seen the anime, then you have seen all the content of the translated version of light novel, it only has like 5 volumes out, the anime covered 9 volumes.

The ex novel about crusch and felix has been translated though, you can get it on amazon for like $8.

I already linked the web novel in the op.

So Subaru's speed will be: Superhuman with Supersonic attack speed right?.

Why Subaru still have that loss against Kamijou Touma?, there have no similar tiers and the reasons that people vote for Touma is because he have better reactions but he is only peak human and Subaru is athletic human or Superhuman, doesn't make any sense.

Touma is street level with peak human speed, while subaru is only athletic human, yea seems outdated i guess, don't remember that match much.

Also yes, that makes subaru superhuman with supersonic attack speed with his whip.

Looks like ram is drunk, which would be weird since ram is a heavy drinker, rem is the one who is a light weight and gets drunk easily.

Is this some Subaru x Rem action ? I am all for it

Also btw Pegasus I was thinking of making match between Emillia and Velvet Crowe what do you think ? I wanted to ask you before doing the match because seems I am terrible at doing them lel

Who is rem ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Velvet is small town level and can rip out souls, don't see how that's fair.

Wtf I meant to say Ram

I am aware of the AP difference bit Emillia have absolute zero, or she still can't control it ?

It's not in character for her to use it, it's like a last resort type thing, cause you know if she uses it she gets frozen again for 100 years.

I don't think so, at the end of arc 4, she was planning on taking out the rabbits along with herself if i remember correctly, she can't exactly spam absolute zero, just a last resort type of thing that will seal her as well.

No idea what second manga you are talking about.

Also lol at these statement from sirius about emilia:

Sirius: "Your dity amethyst eyes, your dirty bell-like voice, your dirty silky silver hair, your dirty fair skin, your dirty cute face! Those all exist purely to seduce men! Ah, such lust! You bitch, you dirty *****! Just die! You just want to tempt men? You want to take that person from me? You filthy ****! You disgusting half-witch!"

Sirius: "Because you go against the truth! Because you dirty half-being cannot understand Love as long as you live, you will not know Love when you die! The existence of a half-witch is in and of itself is evil! Even your birth, even the meeting of your father and mother are wrong! The union of trash and insects birthed an unholy dirty combination of the two that needs to end its existence here!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back