• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want to read the 2nd manga? Already covered that material in the anime, anyway you can read the manga here

The second manga have rem side stories adapted so I wanted to go through them, I wanted the korean scan I can find the English chapter anywhere

Btw the second arc ended like half year ago but the manga is still going ob and spam Ren stories plus few others

That some naruto level of milking there

Yes i know there are several special chapters or whatever that have been made, but haven't been translated.

Now they are making the petra and frederica one if i remember correctly, already read the ln for it.

One of the village girls who appeared in arc 2, she later starts working at roswaal's mansion as a maid.

Lol petra is just an ordinary girl, she starts working at the mansion due to rem no longer doing th house work, ram alone couldn't do it, so frederica, garfiell's sister, came to help out, and she took on an apprentice, that being petra.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Lol petra is just an ordinary girl, she starts working at the mansion due to rem no longer doing th house work, ram alone couldn't do it, so frederica, garfiell's sister, came to help out, and she took on an apprentice, that being petra.
The fanbase hate her guts because they think she's Rem replacement lel

She take over her role with being the cute maid and the one who Subaru his heart most to "Well according to some fans anyway"

Man the salt was real back when they teased Petra for volume 12, reddit exploded

I just readed this :

>His method of beating Regulus in the Ayamatsu If is to convince all his wives to commit suicide, thus causing his heart to return back to him and making him vulnerable to being sliced apart and set aflame.

Man Subaru is so savage in this route holy shit ~

Regulus kills his wives if they do anything to displease him, so probably wasn't hard to convince them to help him kill regulus.

Junko Enoshima convinced thousands of persons to commit suicide.

Actually he only needed to convince 78 ppl, regulus has had like 300+ wives over the years but only 78 were left due to him killing them all.

Btw finally got my ex novel 1, going to read it now that my exams are done.

Correction 200,000 were commiting suicide with his talk but still impressive in numbers @zero

Oh really ? tbh I didn't remember how many people were there so I assumed it's millions since Berlien is huge capital

It was at state of war now I think about it, naturally many civilian left or were already dead

yep it was around that number then again...he has 100 million of ppl within his legion IIRC so...

Subs getting knighted, and that roswaal face lol, must be when ram says she loves him, and he thought all this time she was just using him.

Illustrations from tanpenshuu 3, mimi and ricardo, and subaru from that time he cross-dressed.

Now Subaru will be OP ~

Roswaal face in that Natsumi image LOL

Roswwal x Ram is still the worst Bair out there, holy shit everything is wrong about them

So, finished ex novel 1, was really good, need an adaptation of it at some point.

Didn't have much feats though, since it was story centered, only thing was that was said before, reinhard can't be sense by felix, he is like a ninja lol

Plus he jumped from the ground to above the clouds, then got dropped of a flying dragon, and proceeded to blast a guy and the dragon out of the sky, this could give some good results if adapted, cause to get to them he would have to get through clouds, but need an adaptation.

Anyway ex novel 2 is coming out in march, should be good feats there since it's focused on the demi-human war.

Subaru wasn't in the volume, he won't be in ex novel 2 either.

Don't know why you want subaru to be strong, it will never happened. This isn't one of those series where the mc is op, this isn't arifureta, stop trying to turn subaru into hajime lol.

He will forever be fodder in his own series.

What annoy me is that Subaru is too much of bitch in the main story, he's OP in his way just look at dark lord IF, that what you should turn into if you have RBD

The fact he still even care about others lives and make reaction every time is unrealistic to me

Re zero isn't a wish fulfillment series (besides the rem fan service which is extremely annoying), subaru isn't gonna the standard of becoming op and beating the villains and all that crap, he uses his intelligence to guide those around him to take care of the threat.

Stop trying to make subaru edgy lol, i don't want him to become an edge lord who cares for nothing, i prefer how he is now, if you want an edge lord who is freaking op, go read arifureta, and even with an edgy character like hajime ppl complain that he isn't edgy enough and should care for absolutely nothing, lol seriously what is it with ppl and edgy characters?

Subaru's power and position should make him this he's no saint who bring peace to the world by swinging his sword like Reinhard does

I am gonna wait for the anime before reading the LN

Anime of arifureta i assume? Ok then.

Speaking of anime, haven't checked what's coming out next season, i should do that, wondering if there is anything interesting. Arifureta isn't until spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back