• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea hajime is op, the title of the series literally translated to from world's weakest, to world's strongest. Basically him and all the girls who hand with him are ridiculously op compared to normal ppl.

But they have op enemies of course, i mean just look at their abilities, stuff like soul manipulation, spatial manipulation etc is pretty common in the series.

As for the girls, they are cool, each have their own quirks:

Yue- Intelligent vampire princess, who loves hajime, and really is a nymphomaniac lol. Yea that's the thing, the series doesn't shy away from sex, and hajime isn't a bitch who is dense to girls feelings.

Shia- Rabbit girl, who started out as pathetic, got op and reliable, also pretty savage herself.

Kaori- Think of her as the good girl who tries to help ppl, secretly has always loved hajime. Don't really care much for her.

Shizuku- Everyone's big sister, who tries to live up to ppl's expectations of her, but is really just an average highschool girl who wants to be a normal girl, fall in love, have cute things etc. Think of her like another erza, she is also a swords woman, but she doesn't win fights because she is shizuku like erza does.

Tio- A dragon princess, whose race got slaugthered 500 years ago, got rekt by hajime and as a result turned into a *********.

There are more girls, but don't feel like doing any further.

But i will say hajime is more of a antihero, he doesn't hesistate to kill anyone who is his enemy, so not the typical ln protag, and the typical protag is in this story, his name is kouki, and he acts like a hero but has a darker side to him, his heroism is kind of twisted. Put bluntly he is an asshole.

Obviously, he is just gonna let the ln catch up and surpass the wn, it was bond to happen at some point.

Also chapter 25 of arc 5 has been translated, subaru and beatrice's emm is pretty op:

Subaru: "— E ┬À M ┬À M!!" Regulus: "…what?" The high-pitched chant induced Subaru's damaged gate to absorb Beatrice's mana to cast an exclusive magic of which no one else had yet developed. They had launched the magic of absolute defense, E MM, one of three original spells devised by Beatrice and Subaru. Subaru's body would be wrapped in an invisible magical field which would allow him to Sidestep from this plane of existence, nullifying any attack on him, be it physical or magical.

>When Subaru finally do something but the name of his attack is too cringy it ruin everything for you .....

Man it's time to give up on this pathetic piece of fodder

Your expectations are misguided in the first place, you shouldn't expect subaru to be op or strong from a combat sense, expect him to come up with plans or use his knowledge to solve the situations he's in.

Serious stop expecting subaru to be the standard isekai protag, it's not gonna happen lol. Already have mr op reinhard for that.

To be honest, I started it as meme but at some point I started to really expect something

He doesn't need to be super OP, I mean you could do something Like Kazuma he have some unique stuff, but man E.M.M ..... this is just horrible

Well Subaru is a lot stronger than before... also Subaru is Flugel right?.

It's not confirmed he is flugel, all we know is flugel was from earth, and had the witch's miasma like subaru does, so it's just hinted at this point.

So... Tappei back again with the reinhard hype, apparently he can easily destroy the world

From Q&A for Reinhard's birthday

Interesting bits

Q: Can Reinhard destroy the world by himself?

A: He can destroy it. Fairly easily.

Q: Has Reinhard ever used his sword on anyone?

A: If you're talking about Dragon Sword Reid, he used it once on a family member in arc five, once on the Empire's Strongest, 'Blue Lightning' Cecil Cegmunt in a side story, and the rest is spoilers so it's a secret.

Q: Does he make mistakes like a normal person?

A: It depends on the definition of mistake, but even Reinhard would make a mistake with flick entry while tweeting, and make spelling mistakes in tweets. After that, he'd get the 'Blessing of Flick Entry' and it would never happen again, though.

Q: Why is he a cheat character? But, I like him that way!!

A: It's because the world chose Reinhard.

Q: Can the 'Blessing of the Phoenix' be given endlessly?

A: No, you can't receive the same blessing more than once. Hence, after the 'Blessing of the Phoenix' is removed, it'll be the 'Blessing of the Phoenix - Continued'. After that it will continue to be continued.

Q: Is there anything that Reinhard can't do?

A: Nothing in particular. Things he can't do, he quickly becomes good at. Things that are difficult to become good at, he gets by with blessings. He multitalented.

Q: Can Reinhard destroy the world?

A: He can.

Holy shit Tappei is Reinhard wanker I swear "we know that from long ago thogh but every time he prove himself more I must say"

He really wants reinhard to be unbeatable in the series, so just wondering if he really will have the balls to nerf him in the future.

Also we got a q&a for frederica's birthday, seems frederica is equal to rem in strength, so upgrade for her.

Reinhard is such bs, he is naturally good at things, and the things he isn't good at, he will get a blessing for, and that phoenix blessing, oh it only works once, but after that he will get phoenix continued, and after that continued 2, what the hell lol

Making life look so easy I must say

No wonder Subaru was salty and burned the whole country, God is just not fair .....

@Therefir He can probably kill satella, heck even reid could slash her or something like that, and reinhard>reid, it's mostly likely that satella just won't stay dead.

@Zeo You mean Od Laguna isn't fair, since it's what's giving the blessings.

I am just waiting for Tappei to go full madman mode and says Reinhard can cut the universe in half lel

Still not clear what type of immortality satella has, so we will have to wait and see, but we do know that that's why she had to be sealed cause they couldn't kill her, it's not just due to her power.

Not even sure even tappei would wank reinhard that much but who knows.

Pretty much, every time he dies he gets a new blessing of the phoenix which will resurrect him again.

All of this yet he's useless for the majority of the story ...... sorry but Subaru is the true hero heck we never see him use half of what Tappei wank about him

Reinhard is too broken to be actively involved in the story, which is why we never see him, and this is subaru's story not reinhard, albeit reinhard normally would be what you expect of an isekai protag.

The 2 times we have seen reinhard fight, 3 actually was against puck who he one shot, sirius who he was clearly holding back against and one shotted once he actually tried, and regulus who himself is broken.

In story, we really don't know much about his abilities, maybe we could know more if we saw that cecilius vs reinhard fight where he went all out in base i assume, and then used reid.

We literally got that q&a about him like yesterday or the day before.

So don't expect anything else about reinhard for a while, unless someone finally decides to translate reinhard vs cecilius, reinhard vs regulus should be translated in a couple more months probably, just 20 more chapters to go.

We have to do more bait arts to bait the people for more money, heck the cover of the volume is Subaru hugging Rem as well

K4nkpmZMWH6O1YZ8uHvgGMTmJSYmn3ykok17zfcyVCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back