• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 11 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
Just ask tappei and he will tell you NO ! lol

i don't recall he ever faced something like that , you may ask reinhard fanboy pegasus he know more than me
So, True.

Yeah, i will wait for Pegasus.

You know for some reaons i don't like how rei-chan power is bulid , it's kinda cheap i think , you see feat from various characters and immediately scale it to reinhard because nothing work him , he's power is also boring he stop everything from work on him and goes around swinging his sword

that just me though

Well, his power is quite "cheap"like really he simply has bunch of spirits (even thou having one is already a huge thing) that give him immunity to anything in Re:Zero verse,like really if you make tier 0 vs Reinhard and Tappei finds out he will invent some omniscence immunity or something.

Well technically it's god who gave him all these blessings , unless God created him through special methods and he became the existence that surpass GOD !!!

lamo he's pretty much touma after he can active IB on his whole body and learning some sword skill

Wait if we have a god in Re:Zero verse and Tappei said Reinhard is the strongest...

Yeah, if something like that is too happen i...

Yeah rei-chan will be the GODS SLAYER by the end of the series and he will reset the universe with slash of his word after the god went evil and everyone will worship the new god ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

or he can't kill god but he is stronger than him anyway ~

Satella can stop time, that happens everytime subaru tries to say anything about rbd, satella most likely can bfr, she brought subaru from another world, and has echinda abilities who can bfr just like beatrice, however i don't think these things are exactly definite, it isn't confirmed yet that satella has all the other witches abilities though i think it's fairly obvious she does since she can use sekhmet's authority.

And it isn't really definite that echidna can bfr, but beatrice can and echidna should be able to do anything beatrice can, however again not definite but even if you think about it from a ying magic standpoint satella is all about ying magic it would seem odd to me if beatrice can bfr people using ying magic when satella who is so superior in ying magic that she can reverse time, while beatrice can't, can't bfr people.

Any hax satella can use reinhard should have resistance, it's his entire stick of nothing working on him unless he allows it, ex. sirius not being able to manipulate his emotions or her death manipulation also not working, or puck's absolute zero doing nothing. Their fight wouldn't be a stalemate if satella can just stop time and phase through reinhard.

It's the world that gives blessings not a god, no god has been confirmed yet.

Also chapter 29 of the WN is out.

Well had to go into details as for is there anyone actually stronger than him in other verse of his own tier, anyone who can reality warp, he hasn't shown resistance to that yet.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well had to go into details as for is there anyone actually stronger than him in other verse of his own tier, anyone who can reality warp, he hasn't shown resistance to that yet.

I honestly wouldn't be surprise if satella at full power can manipulate causality or is acausal or something, she is definetly going to be doing some ridiculous things if mid tier characters like the whale or ley can erase ppl from existence and puck and roswaal being able to manipulate souls and roswaal with that broken contract that once you agree with it you can't go against it no matter how far away you get, or how much time passes or if time resets.

Thanks ~

also new chapter is just more subaru x julius from what it seems , the fujo shippers can't get enough huh

From what i can get, seems this version of reid is before he met shaula, so i think he might be a little weaker than the original, still far above everyone in the tower though wonder if shaula can take him, doubt it though.

actully i though of that too , subaru should just let shaula fight reid she have the best chance among them "also she have boobs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Yea so it's a younger reid from before he fought satella, and this dude can cut light and react to ls attacks, what could he do when he is older? He is a monster lol.

IIRC shaula fouht the older ried after satella was gone and forced him to use both hands , not even those light attakcs forced young reid to use both of his hands

Shaula should have chance againts him really they should just make shaula fight him

The trial only allows the person who passes to pass and not everyone though, so won't really help them, i would like to see shaula vs reid though.

Wonder if reid is as much of a pervert when he is older, as when he is younger, if so did he try to hit on satella, kinda doubt that, satella is sort of an aberration, you don't think hey let me see if i can hook up with her, more like i need to get the hell away from this thing or i need to completely destroy her.

What? Satella is such a good person. Just don't get in her way i guess... I mean we still need to find out why she tried to destroy the world.

Was more so referring to the witch of envy, who is always trying to kill everything on sight and spouting i love you, i love you to subaru, satella is nicer yes as she doesn't do that, but until we find out why she destroyed half the world and consumed the other witches, i am not going to differentiate between them, satella has caused more damage than the witch of envy.

I am telling you bro a heartbreak made Satella destroy everything and is somehow Subaru's fault. Well,she did, but I have faith in her character. Oh and imagine Subaru's reaction when he sees two Emilia-tan.

We need that flasback of satella vs reid, flugel and volcania, wonder if we will get any of that this arc, certaintly won't be next arc since it's al's arc and 9 is probably going to be reinhard's.

Yeah, two in the same place at the same time is diffrent. And I don't actually remmeber where did he see her face completly?

Pretty sure after third tea party , it's where he accept her beside whining "i hate you " all the time

not brgining reinhard into the tower is still the dumbest thing subaru did in the series and his reason is just dump , i dont anyone to touch my sleeping princess ~

Part 7-9 of a heroic tale starting from zero is out

[Subaru: I am careful myself, but if I do get attacked, I'd only be able to cry for help in a super high-pitched voice. Though, I wouldn't expect people to try it in a mansion with a feudal lord on the watch.]

[Rem: If I hear Subaru-kun's voice, I'll come running over right away. Even if I'm cleaning, even if I'm cooking, even if I'm taking a bath, please always call me.]

You would think subaru would get tha rem wants him after all this but nope, typical dense protag

[Subaru: Oh, a rich grandpa, eh.]

[Liliana: Nooo! Jeez, I meant that he adored me like a granddaughter. He even bought me a new lutta! That's why it's new,]

She holds out the lutta to show it off, and Subaru accepts it without thought. Liliana was euphoric, but to Subaru it only sounded like her fooling a lonely old man and making him support her.

[Liliana: I ate delicious food, slept in a comfy bed, and he even bought new things like a lutta and clothes……..it was like a dream hehehe.]

Sounds like a sugar daddy, or more like a pedo

People though this would be Subaru x Rem arc but nope , julius is stomping the little oni now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

one would think subaru would f*** her long ago if she didn't turn into patato ~ i really doubt subaru will get laid with any girl in the first place.

Subaru will probably die or return back to the real world, before any of that happens, or maybe everyone he loves dies.

Third option is too f_cked up even for Re:Zero , although I agree on the first two options

Who knows what this ****** author will pull, at the very least i don't think even he would permanently kill rem, after her being comatose for like 3 arcs, everyone else though is fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back