• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I forgot to get references for some stuff but I will at some point. Just really wanna read lol.

The speech thing is honestly wild. He was able to overpower Sirius' influence with just the power of his words. It was so good he had Anastasia thinking he was a con artist, and Priscilla actually miffed by not being the center of attention lol.

And it continues to be referenced for multiple volumes because of how powerful it was.

I want opinions on this: Should we include "As skilled as X who did Y" in intelligence justifications (like Reid's), or should we keep it to just their own feats and then link to the Flow Method blog which will have most feats listed (like Halibel's).

I like the former in the sense that it makes the top tiers very high ratings make more sense, but I also think it can end up cluttered.

I like the latter in the sense that it keeps the profiles cleaner and more readable, but it can make some justifications seem bare.

Former by far because I don't like being redirected to big blogs when reading other character profiles.

I wanna just see everything I need to see on the page itself. That's how I am with all profiles.

Like, idk if you were there, but do you remember that one thread where the One Piece people just had "haki resistance" listed and u had to read the Haki page to see what they were even referencing. That shit is annoying.

So we shouldn't partake in that, if possible, I think.

It would be like if Reinhard's resistance page just said "resistance to re:Zero magic and debuffs"

Ideally the Flow Method blog will include all the relevant feats, the profiles will explain all this feats and link to the blog, which will have references and what not.

Back