• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Y’all gotta contact some GV supporters mannnnn now we’re late and Rayman already has a vote… without a reasoning it seems though- yah gotta give a decent reasoning first bro or it basically doesn’t count

anyways imma sleep I’ll be back on this, but I will say this, Pendants are default equipment in GV and uh

That’s what Prevasion does

Rayman has Non-Physical Interaction it seems, but punching Ghosts is different from punching electrons that flow around attacks to prevent damage, if Rayman can hurt elemental beings made up of subatomic particles then maybe he can hit GV. GV can just dodge or Prevade the punches and return fire while doing so. Healing to full health is also a thing even if Rayman hits him.

Rayman’s Regen helps but KO is a win condition, and GV can definitely do that.

Invisibility helps but GV has ways around that as invisible enemies are one of the standard enemy types, and he has quite a bit of AoE moves.

Also he has Mid G. Regen with Anthem, so I recommend restricting Anthem in general, same with Prevasion

Last edited:
Gunvolt also has a sizeable AP advantage.

Rayman is pretty much equal to 1.66002394008 megatons

Gunvolt, meanwhile, massively upscales from 3.1155535062141492963 Megatons of TNT. This number comes from Ghauri's weakest and most casual attack.

This attack << Most of Ghauri's attacks < GV2 Copen =< iX Copen < Blade =< Gunvolt.

Gunvolt can also increase this AP advantage even further with Septimal Surge. Nothing's stopping Gunvolt from just damaging Rayman past what his regeneration can heal him from.

Not to mention Gunvolt is much more comfortable fighting from afar, since Rayman can only shoot little, easy to dodge balls that are way below most of the stuff Gunvolt's had to dodge. And Gunvolt also has good get-off-me options like Dragonsphere, Astrasphere and Crashbolt if Rayman does decide to try and close the distance.

My vote goes to GV.

Y’all gotta contact some GV supporters mannnnn now we’re late and Rayman already has a vote… without a reasoning it seems though- yah gotta give a decent reasoning first bro or it basically doesn’t count

anyways imma sleep I’ll be back on this, but I will say this, Pendants are default equipment in GV and uh

That’s what Prevasion does

Rayman has Non-Physical Interaction it seems, but punching Ghosts is different from punching electrons that flow around attacks to prevent damage, if Rayman can hurt elemental beings made up of subatomic particles then maybe he can hit GV. GV can just dodge or Prevade the punches and return fire while doing so. Healing to full health is also a thing even if Rayman hits him.

Rayman’s Regen helps but KO is a win condition, and GV can definitely do that.

Invisibility helps but GV has ways around that as invisible enemies are one of the standard enemy types, and he has quite a bit of AoE moves.

Also he has Mid G. Regen with Anthem, so I recommend restricting Anthem in general, same with Prevasion

Rayman can hit clouds too.

if you do add optional equipment Rayman will have an advantage, even though Rayman is physically way stronger then Gunvolt. Gunvolt and or Rayman can cancel each other

Rayman can punch cartoony music note enemies and can also collect Lums which are beings of pure energy (just to give a better idea of his NPI).

I know some power-ups would increase Rayman's power output such as the power fist or heavy metal fist.

Edit: nevermind gunvolt does have resistance to freezing and power null

Even if he somehow got past Prevasion he’d have to deal with Healing, GV’s Septimal Shield, and probably getting electrocuted every time he tries throwing hands. Also I vote GV but feel like stomps exist

Honestly, I don't think Fear Manipulation or Empathic Manipulation would help much. It's only ever worked on basic enemies and Black Lums in his games as far as I know.

I think Rayman's best chance is statistics amplication via his various power-ups if he's allowed to have them. Also, it probably wouldn't help much but Rayman could clog Gunvolt's guns with gum

Considering Gunvolt massively upscales from a feat that twice as strong as Rayman, I don't think his power-ups can close the gap.

Real quick this has annoyed me on this site for a long time.

Knocking someone out shouldn’t be a win condition.

in order to win the opponent has to be incapacitated for 24 hours. The two opponents don’t know this. People don’t fall unconscious for an entire day after being knocked out (as far as I’m aware, it usually has to be a really bad concussion in order to fall unconscious for a long time, a concussion that can’t happen here because Rayman has regen)

So Rayman gets knocked out, regenerates from everything Gunvolt throws at him, wakes up, and the fight starts again.

Does Gunvolt have another way to win?

Last edited:
Why wouldn’t his eyes heal? He has Mid regen at worst and possibly Mid High. The low end still covers his eyes and the even the lower end the profile covers would still recover his eyes.

His eyes aren’t his source of regeneration, that’s just what he happened to heal from. Can Gunvolt reduce Rayman to ash with the ap he has?

The feat Gunvolt scales to is 2x higher than Rayman's (1.6 megatons vs 3.1 megatons).

This feat comes from an attack used by Ghauri, a boss in Gunvolt 2, and it comes from his ramming speed. Said ramming speed is easily his weakest attack. Copen beat Ghauri, LAiX Copen is stronger than GV2 Copen, Blade is stronger than LAiX Copen, and since they have the same Septima Gunvolt is equal to Blade. In fact, since Gunvolt has shown many abilities Blade does not possess, Gunvolt might be even stronger than Blade.

He also has Septimal Surge, which gives him a 2x power buff, as well as several Skills that are even stronger than his normal attacks under Septimal Surge.

Just to note: I think Gunvolt destroys here, I’m just not sure if he can actually keep Rayman down. If he can then he has my vote, but if not Rayman could eventually pull out a win.

He probably has enough AP to damage him past his regen.

Also, we cannot assume the Regen is applicable to combat, as we don't see how long it takes and it's entirely offscreen.

That ap advantage doesn’t sound large enough to vaporize. Unless an elephant can vaporize humans with their ap.

Though if we are arguing his lightning vaporizes him that would make more sense.

“He probably has enough AP to damage him past his regen.”

He absolutely doesn’t. It’s mid high, you’re going to need an ap advantage is the thousands to beat that regen.

Back