• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayman General Discussion Thread

Er, there's no stated timeframe and it'd require a lot of guessing. It could just be the next planet in that solar system lineup.

Is that related to Rayman, though?
Yep, it looks like it. The Incrediballs were the creatures from Rayman Adventures.

Er, there's no stated timeframe and it'd require a lot of guessing. It could just be the next planet in that solar system lineup. Is that related to Rayman, though?
From what it seems, it look like the trip didn't take too long. I'd recommend a timeframe of 10-60 seconds.

We could figure out a possible distance via Rayman 2. It's stated in-game that Razorbeard is an infamous villain throughout the galaxy and has destroyed over 100 planets. And seeing how Earth is fine, it may mean that Earth and Rayman's world aren't located in the same galaxy. But I may be wrong.

It is related to Rayman as he should be comparable if not superior to the Incrediballs.

Hmm, it's gonna yield more than FTL results for sure, I think. Not sure it'll be as fast as the constellation punch though.

Hmm, it's gonna yield more than FTL results for sure, I think. Not sure it'll be as fast as the constellation punch though.
Gonna be honest, I'd be hella disappointed if it didn't yield FTL results.

It may be faster, depending on what timeframe is accepted. Personally, I'd use 10 seconds, but I'll wait for what others think.

Km/s is a measure of speed, so...

I meant that since that's the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs, we indeed have a speed for that meteor.

Km/s is a measure of speed, so...

I meant that since that's the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs, we indeed have a speed for that meteor.
Should we really use the speed of the K-T's meteor in comparison to the Incrediballs' meteor? The K-T meteor supposedly came from the edge of the Solar System while the Incrediballs' meteor comes from an entirely different galaxy.

Thinking on it, I don't think we have enough to work with, it requires too much guessing.

The best you could do is add the comic to the characters' pages with something like "(Should be faster than an Incredibiball who unwittingly created a meteor capable of interstellar travel and implied to have been the one that wiped out the dinosaurs.)"

Bump. Minor question, but do you think this statement would warrant "Instinctive Reaction" for the Grolgoth mech: "You can control it yourself, or put it in self-pilot. It can kill, crush, destroy, torture, pull ears... Its legs are programmed to squash fleeing victims..."

Just thought I'd note a few statements I've noticed from Raywiki that shows references to classic Rayman in UbiArt related game materials for future reference:

"Jeux Vidéo, Exclusif Rayman Origins, Gabrielle Shrager: "But also understand who is the creator of this world of dreams, the famous Bubble Dreamer, encountered in Rayman 2 under the name of Polokus"
(French: "Mais aussi comprendre qui est le créateur de ce monde de revés, le fameux Bubble Dreamer, recontré dans Rayman 2 sous le nom de Polokus")"

"The benevolent yet badass Betilla from Rayman 1 is back with a vengeance. She is the eldest Nymph, one of Bubble Dreamer's first and most beloved creatures. She and her sisters will grant Rayman and his entourage the powers they will need to complete their quest.
—Manual, Rayman Origins"

"The First Grand Minimus, the worse for wear... Thanks for guarding the heart of the world all this time, old chap! I hereby retire you! Go see the world! What do you mean, 'you're still on duty'? I saw you sleeping on the job! Now go finish your bucket list! Gesundheit!
—Bubble Dreamer, Rayman Origins"

Edit: Also, a minor one from Brawlhalla talking about the Globox skin:

"Rayman’s dependable best friend, as long as there aren’t Robo-Pirates around.
—Brawlhalla Rayman Patch Announcement, Brawlhalla"

Last edited:
Since we can use this thread to share cool Rayman things, might as well keep it alive with that...

This is a pretty neat mash-up.
Cool mash-up. And don't worry, I feel like this thread will come back when Rayman & les Moldies releases.
or Mario+Rabbids: Sparks of Hope for that matter.

On another note, Rayman was featured prominently in a recent Brawlhalla trailer. I think SF’s Dhalsim is basically a Rayman skin.

or Mario+Rabbids: Sparks of Hope for that matter.
With some prayers Rayman might find a way to sneak into that

Doubtful, but we can all hope

5j965vjg8u471.png

With some prayers Rayman might find a way to sneak into that

Doubtful, but we can all hope
That would make that game the perfect platformer crossover at that point. We would have a Rayman and Mario game, with music by Grant Kirkhope (who composed for Banjo-Kazooie).

Also, in a bit of weird news, a Chinese exclusive Rabbids game is getting localized to the rest of the world. Alright…

What even is that about?
I guess it’s just a party game that takes place in ancient China, inspired by “Journey to the West”. Rabbids traveling to random locations via time traveling washing machine is strangely consistent plot element for them.

I guess if there's anything especially crazy as Journey to the West we could calculate it, if gameplay of it exists

That is cool

Stuff like this should be official tbh (he plays the right music for everything too, even has the "Yeah!" at the end)

Oh? Tell us more
Well, this is not canon since it is only a prototype. However, the entire plot is that the Glade is about to merge with another world which is its “opposite twin” which would mean the end of the universe. And it’s implied that collecting Lums would play a part in unbalancing the universe:

“The world of Lebahr is our world's opposite twin and, together they make up the balance of the Universe. If one of the two worlds is out of balance with the other one, both worlds would melt into one. And it would mean the end of the Universe as we know it.”

“No, by collecting Lums, I un-balance the Universe, I melt the two worlds, I keep my powers and I CAN FINALLY CRUSH YOU LIKE AN ANT!!!”

Raywiki link

At the very least, this prototype gives a better explanation regarding Rayman’s elemental powers then a granny costume:p

I guess a page for such a character could go here
(smirks)
Whoever knows where a composite profile will be going with lots of hax, potential intelligence (Brain Games/Junior alongside his Gear robot from the DS game) and those stats (plus Low Multiversal arguments).

Last edited:
(smirks)
Whoever knows where a composite profile will be going with lots of hax, potential intelligence (Brain Games/Junior alongside his Gear robot from the DS game) and those stats (plus Low Multiversal arguments).
I await for your take on that lol

Back