• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized (not sure if this is def needed, I would rather not but yeah)

Start 300m.

Win by death.

Battlefield tournament of power arena.

Hakurou : 5

Raven : 0

You are doing a lot of tensei matches today huh, hakurou probably takes this due to space cutting and teleportation.

Yeah I want it to be more well known with more matches. I am glad you found this right after I asked you to vote on it lol.

Hakurou : 1

Raven : 0

Look, I don't mind FRA if a lot of good arguments have already been made. But when people spam FRA when someone didn't exactly give a detailed reason, then it just feels like they want it to be added to the profile. That's very very annoying, like are we debating or do we want this added to the profile?

I hate fra too but since I dont see anything wrong with the initial argument I have no reason not to count them. If you have something that can definitely counter the initial arguments then say it and I can posssibly remove the votes.

i guess i can counter teleportation by saying ravens aoe is bigger then hes teletrasportation range, dont know bout cutting space tho, wouéd that work on soul based barriers?

Do not remove anything, I just like to see an actual debate, I don't even know anything about that guy, so I can't, Raven is my favorite character in rwby so I clicked, and like saw no detailed answers. I like to visualize how the match will play out and type what I think would happen, this is rather boring

Ricsi-viragosi said:
i guess i can counter teleportation by saying ravens aoe is bigger then hes teletrasportation range, dont know bout cutting space tho, would that work on soul based barriers?
bumping thios then

Oh I know, I know FRA is used to save yourself trouble, but barely anything was said. Could be like if raven use this, he can do this, etc therefore he wins, at least something lol

@Ricsi

This whole series is based on souls if his space cutting did not affect souls he would be useless.

Rocker1189 said:
@Ricsi
This whole series is based on souls if his space cutting did not affect souls he would be useless.
then he can oneshot raven in close range while she has range and outhaxes

I fail to see what hax raven has that lets her outhax from long range, hakurou's blink step is just a convienent teleportation skill that lets him move instanatenously in 5m, long range teleportation is something everyone relevant in tensei can do, like teleporting between cities and countries, so raven's range isn't a big deal.

Also don't see soul based barriers on raven's profile which would be irrelevant anyway since it would be ignored since hakurou can cut through space, and literally everyone relevant in tensei has soul based abilities, rimuru's subordinates all get that from him.

He can teleport anywhere in 5m around him instantly, but he also like everyone else has long range teleportation, except that teleportation isn't instant, it takes a little bit of time to go from one place to another. Unless it's someplace he has already been, in which case it's instant.

Raven as the AP advantage, and more hax.

Hakurou is more experienced, and more likely to Blink Step+Dim Current Stream/Dimensional Decapitation her to seal the match.

Back