• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voldemort typically pulls out his wand and goes "Avada Kedavra" on his opponent.

Which kinda gets lolnoped by Rasputin's Immortality unless he gets lucky and hits his Unholy Reliquary on the first try.

Does the ghost thing act independently of Rasputin? Like if Rasputin gets restricted or gets the pain curse on him will the ghost stop working?

Hmmm. This is interesting. Rasputin seems to be immune to most of the main curses that Voldemort does, and the killing curse won't help unless he hits the Reliquary. So...that's intriguing, no doubt. This fight is interesting though. Perhaps Voldemort could manipulate his mind?

What would Rasputin's win condition be then? Because Voldemort's is killing the reliquary, which I dunno hownlikely that'd be before Rasputin pulls off a win condition.

It shouldn't be. The only time I remember him having that regen is when a bunch of other people made a potion to bring him to life, and I believe it needed a human hand as well for it to actually work.

Basically it's heavily reliant on others.

The Regenerationn Potion should be removed from his profile, imo.

Huh. Broadway Force should keep Voldemort busy and he can't kill Rasputin with Death Hax, but I really don't know what Rapsutin is doing to him either. Rasputin's hax don't seem all that offensive and his victims were kind of in fact haxless humans, so it didn't require much. Probably voting incon.

Well since Voldemort's Low Godly apparently isn't combat applicable, couldn't Rasputin, I dunno, energy blast him to death?

Also, perception hax should come in handy too.

Voldemort can kill Rasputin by hitting the Reliquary.

If Voldemort's regen isn't combat applicable, well, hitting him a bunch could do the trick. Especially with 8-B summons.

Yellowpig10 said:
Yeah, rasputin can just shoot blasts at him and summon his demons and there wouldn't be much he could do
Technically Voldemort can just Apparate to safety, seeing as he's done so mid-combat before.

I also want to point out that he's perfectly willing to use Petrificus Totalis or some other incapping spell in character. He did just that when he ran into Neville.

Telepathic/Legilimency attacks are also something he's done more than once, and neither Rasputin nor his demons appear to have resistance.

I'm pretty sure the demon acts independently of Rasputin though, unless he does aim for the reliquary right away. I dunno.

i honestly don't know too much Harry Potter unfortunately..

Legilimency, when used, lets whoever's using it (Voldemort, in this case) basically read the victim's mind and take control of it as they want. Snape is nowhere near as proficient as Voldemort is, and he was able to use it as pseudo-precog in order to see Harry's moves right as he was going to make them, and Voldemort himself can do things like mentally taking control of a person and speaking through them, or just telepathically attacking them.

And honestly, even if the demons act independently, that's not going to matter unless they have the same immortality and resistances as Rasputin himself. Because Fiendfyre is a thing, and so are the myriad of other dura-negating spells and curses he has.

Back