• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sabrina Spellman (CAOS) vs Harry Potter

Herald of Hell key for Sabrina, and Harry Potter is in-character.
Speed Equalized.
No knowledge of each other.
1 day of prep.
Win by death or incapacitation.
100 meters starting distance.

Sabrina:
Harry Potter:
Incon:

P.S: Hopefully this isn't a stomp on either side.

Last edited:
I mean, with Human Level durability any of Harry's spells will instantly crush Sabrina, even the absolute weakest of them are Wall level so yeah. She's also not doing any damage since Harry's shields are High 8-C and will most likely block her hellfire too.

But in this key Sabrina has Resurrection and I can't see Harry getting past that anytime soon, so probably voting Incon here, as neither can actually finish the other off.

I mean, with Human Level durability any of Harry's spells will instantly crush Sabrina, even the absolute weakest of them are Wall level so yeah. She's also not doing any damage since Harry's shields are High 8-C and will most likely block her hellfire too.

But in this key Sabrina has Resurrection and I can't see Harry getting past that anytime soon, so probably voting Incon here, as neither can actually finish the other off.

Can Harry Potter do anything about having his soul destroyed via hellfire? She also has telekinesis, mind manipulation, and illusion creation (which could serve as sufficient distractions) to aid her.

Probably not, but if Hellfire can be blocked like Fiendfyre can then his shield charms are good to go. He could also most likely dodge it with teleportation.

Mind manipulation won't work on Harry due to his occlumency, illusions might be interesting though. Telekinesis depends on what exactly she can do with it.

And again, it would come down to her being able to do anything before being either frozen solid or turned into ashes with her Human level dura

Also, with one day of prep Harry would most likely be with his Invisibility Cloak on, so she would have a hard time finding him to begin with.

Probably not, but if Hellfire can be blocked like Fiendfyre can then his shield charms are good to go. He could also most likely dodge it with teleportation.
Probably not, since it just spawns on her opponent.

Mind manipulation won't work on Harry due to his occlumency, illusions might be interesting though. Telekinesis depends on what exactly she can do with it.
Here is an example of a clone she created (who she should be strong as, at least) using telekinesis.

Also, with one day of prep Harry would most likely be with his Invisibility Cloak on, so she would have a hard time finding him to begin with.
Can he attack while the cloak is on him? If not, then she can just create illusions to bait him out, before attacking him with telekinesis or hellfire.

So that fire's interesting too, though I guess she would need to see him in order to cast it.

He can attack with the cloak on, yes. And I mean, how does her resurrection work? Can she just keep returning or there's some time limit or context? Because really, no matter what spell he casts at her, she's just dead.

And now that I think about it, Harry hardly ever goes for lethal attacks, preferring disarming/incapacitation, so her Resurrection might not matter as much as I thought.

What can she do against full body Paralysis (from Petrificus Totalus), for example?

Probably not, since it just spawns on her opponent.

static-assets-upload12131620025997217713.jpg

Can we clarify what bloodlusted Harry means? Is it like the fifth book where he briefly had no issues casting a torture spell, or does a bloodlust mean he has access to spells he hasn't used in canon but could likely do like Avada Kedavra?

wait oh God, I didn't realize this was bloodlusted Harry.

The fight would likely end in seconds if that's the case, bloodlust usually means no limits from in-character morals, so he would have no problem using Sectumsempra (which negates regeneration btw), the Cruciatus Curse (which causes incapacitating pain) and the Imperius Curse (mind control). Avada Kedavra is an option too, but that would be another level entirely.

wait oh God, I didn't realize this was bloodlusted Harry.

The fight would likely end in seconds if that's the case, bloodlust usually means no limits from in-character morals, so he would have no problem using Sectumsempra (which negates regeneration btw), the Cruciatus Curse (which causes incapacitating pain) and the Imperius Curse (mind control). Avada Kedavra is an option too, but that would be another level entirely.
Yeah thats what I wanted to know, there's a bunch of hax spells that instantly end most fights. If he has the invisibility cloak he could ambush with any of them.

Bloodlusted Harry Potter with prep time is rather difficult to beat if I'm being completely honest, Cloak of Invisibility + any instakill spell of Forbidden Curse and it's gg.

And I mean, how does her resurrection work? Can she just keep returning or there's some time limit or context? Because really, no matter what spell he casts at her, she's just dead.
She's only ever really resurrected one tbh, though she did claim that she couldn't really die in that form, suggesting that she may have some sort of immortality (likely type 4). But since it's nothing concrete, it's not really on her profile.

What can she do against full body Paralysis (from Petrificus Totalus), for example?
Not much tbh, if it hits her.

Bloodlusted Harry Potter with prep time is rather difficult to beat if I'm being completely honest, Cloak of Invisibility + any instakill spell of Forbidden Curse and it's gg.
Would it be fairer to make Harry normal then, or would it just turn it into a stomp for Sabrina?

I was considering in-character Harry from the beginning, so I don't think it would be a stomp, no. But Bloodlusted Harry on the other hand probably stomps Sabrina.

Harry hardly uses the Unforgivable Curses in-character, only in very extreme circunstances. But if he's walking around invisible I doubt he would even need to.

Back