• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rance verse discussion

Hear me! HEAR ME!

i refuse to believe that Rance verse can't have a page if MGQ have one!

That aside i want to talk about how strong the verse is. (Because we can still make page in Other wiki like Joke wiki)

That being said let's the discussion begin.

Yeah but the main the point of this thread is how stong the verse is.

As i said at that point i can make the page on somewhere else.

Rance himself is clearly Wall level+ to baseline small building level (just like most of other fighter in this verse, even by himself can take on like 100 of soldiers by himself and blow away the same number of soldiers in a a single hits [he did this in Sengoku rance like reallly early game])

Btw Sengoku rance is the best strategy/RPG/city-building/dating/MF EROGE GAME I'M EVER PLAYED

like for real. First time i playing this is like "Wait...is this actual gameplay in eroge game???"

"And i'm having fun????"

I'm currently replaying Sengoku but I feel like Sengoku isn't an exactly good start for a scaling chain, on Sengoku people are mostly around Level 20-60 and Rance is already Level 40 from start, so pretty much the entire game is composed by mid-tiers and high-tiers from human side. That being said, there's various earthquake feats from Orochi that could be used for downscale the main cast, I'm going to see if magnitude is ever mentioned since would be really easier to find AP this way.

Hmm i just do some quick search and found that rance 1and 2 also have eng patch

What a surpise.

Invencibility Field, literally blocks any attack no matter what. Chaos and Nikkou are the only weapons able to break it and demons can hurt themselves ignoring it. There's also Escude but that's only relevant for X. Rance X actually have an explanation page about demons abilities.

I actually calculated every result using every formula from earthquakes calculations guide (my blog exploded for some reason). Total Seismic Energy > Meteor Impact > Others > Radiated Waves. So the magnitude 9 gets either Mountain, Large Mountain, Island or Country level.

Got accepted as Large Town and Mountain level. I find it really cool, because it's a really high Mountain level value, about 95% of minimum Mountain level+. Scales to durability of the strongest commanders and maybe to the special attacks (Rance Attack etc...). I'm really happy with it.

Scales with anyone fairly strong, like Maris on Rance 1. But since Rance starts at a really high level on Sengoku, it's not everyone that scales with him, anyway, Rance had arguably harder fights on Rance VI than on entirety of Sengoku, so many of characters from that game actually scale from it. On Rance 1, I think Maris is the only one that scales, but I could be wrong.

At i said in op

I need to know how strong the character is then we can go to joke wiki can make Page there

No big deal.

even tho MGQ got accepted but sure!

Hey @Elizhaa

Hmmmm if....

The game it not really outright called Hentai and **** game....and Not focus on the Sexual content all time.......and plot actually focus on something else other sex most of the time

Then it a level 3 right?

Because on wiki rance genre is rpg fantasy.......

And the plot is of the game not about rance having sex.....that more of his motivation

Now that i thing about it

Rance series don't really fit into level 4

Because just like MGQ it has alot in between of sex. (Gameplay, lore, farming, city building.)

Back