• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pasulol Animation Discussion thread

After Home sweet home verse page was create I just realize that this site already has a user blog about pasulol but never has it in actual page so I wanna create this verse before add another character in home sweet home

AIf8zZRKdvHvkpXxjYQxc5_IFm2Ju6laY9FyBKhISXUw7Q=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

People who have no clue about This animation , Pasulol is a youtube channel from Thailand who make a Bad joke animation about a lot of think but most of episode is about 3 guys name gui nai and hon

hqdefault.jpg

This verse has a lot of the character from an average human to a God & Cosmic entity that appear in some episode , even this channel was Thai but they also has a subtitle So I Think maybe I can create profile about this verse

hqdefault.jpg

list of the first part character I wanna create
-Rattatui
-Ricky
-Shiva
-Vishnu
-Nontok
-God of darkness
-A Fat Guy
-A Frog Mother
-Football spirit ( Otatu )

other character that's not on this list will be add later, Is anyone Interest with this verse ?

Back