• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ramiris Light Novel Profile discussion

Is Ramiris older than the spirit of time? She's the queen of spirits after all. If yes wouldn't she be universal since it was stated the universe strted when the spirit of time was created? (if not multiversal). Also since she commands all the spirits is she able to use all spirits abilities at her will? Did she get buffed in LN in non translated volumes? (even scaling from Milim and Guy)

Adult Ramiris key: • universal (if confirmed statement above) or same as WN counterpart if not more since both Milim and Guy got buffed • all spirits abilities addition

The rest can be taken from WN counterpart. Let's discuss Ramiris Strength

Sorry, but no. The explanation about the Cosmology of Spirits hasn't been given in the LN version. We can't just "take the rest from the WN counterpart" because that's not how we operate here. We are strictly splitting WN and LN for a while now, so that's not going to happen. I mean imagine "taking the WN counterpart" of the seven celestial sages. In the WN they survive the great tenma war and were on the side of Ruminas all way as far as I remeber, but in the LN they are already dead after betraying Ruminas.

Likewise in the WN Hinata awakens a "hero egg" and later permanently loses all her skills. In the LN on the other hand the way heroes function is different altogether and Hinata manages to retain a part of her skills even after being split from Chloe.

See where this is going? Mixing them up would require composite profiles but due to actual differences in the story that just doesn't make sense. Yuuki is like a whole different character with different goals too.

NeoSuperior said:
Sorry, but no. The explanation about the Cosmology of Spirits hasn't been given in the LN version. We can't just "take the rest from the WN counterpart" because that's not how we operate here. We are strictly splitting WN and LN for a while now, so that's not going to happen. I mean imagine "taking the WN counterpart" of the seven celestial sages. In the WN they survive the great tenma war and were on the side of Ruminas all way as far as I remeber, but in the LN they are already dead after betraying Ruminas.

Likewise in the WN Hinata awakens a "hero egg" and later permanently loses all her skills. In the LN on the other hand the way heroes function is different altogether and Hinata manages to retain a part of her skills even after being split from Chloe.

See where this is going? Mixing them up would require composite profiles but due to actual differences in the story that just doesn't make sense. Yuuki is like a whole different character with different goals too.
sasuga

NeoSuperior said:

Pretty sure stopping Milim rage would put her already at plajetary since Milim was about to wipe all the life in the planet. Also i dont remember WN Ramiris being an acausal being yet the key is there "Comparable with Milim and Guy". Her WN profile makes a lot of assumptions since she never displayed 90% of the stuff listed. So the "we dont operate like that" doesn't make any sense actually. But whatever. If she confirmed older than Spirit of Time she automatically scale to universal in both WN and LN profiles.

The Acausality comes from having an Ultimate Skill and not from "being older than the Spirit of Time", as you seemed to have assumed.

Also Milim (Web Novel) is Low 4-C, which is SMALL STAR level, which in turn is already a higher tier than Tier 5, which has all the planetary tiers. Ramiris (web novel, adult version) scales to Milim and Guy from stopping their fight and being acknowledged as being on their level (her adult form at least).

You really should learn how this wiki works before throwing things around. Start by understanding what Tiers, Attack Potency and Hax are.

EDIT: That said, you do seem to have a point though. Ramiris possibly shouldn't have all these resistances seeing how I don't recall her possessing any Ultimate Skills... something I'll certainly bring up in the main discussion thread. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

NeoSuperior said:
The Acausality comes from having an Ultimate Skill and not from "being older than the Spirit of Time", as you seemed to have assumed.

Also Milim (Web Novel) is Low 4-C, which is SMALL STAR level, which in turn is already a higher tier than Tier 5, which has all the planetary tiers. Ramiris (web novel, adult version) scales to Milim and Guy from stopping their fight and being acknowledged as being on their level (her adult form at least).

You really should learn how this wiki works before throwing things around. Start by understanding what Tiers, Attack Potency and Hax are.

EDIT: That said, you do seem to have a point though. Ramiris possibly shouldn't have all these resistances seeing how I don't recall her possessing any Ultimate Skills... something I'll certainly bring up in the main discussion thread. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Ramiris hasn't any ultimate skill so the acausality is nosense in the way you explained it. Milim in her profile is High 4-C and not Low like you said Comparable to Milim and Guy is also incorrect af since their fight happened millenias of ultimate skills before. Her current adult form aint stopping EoS Guy nor EoS Milim lol... I told you its full of assumptions. So its not me who doesnt know how the wiki works lol Just saying that Diablo + Guy + Milim + Chloe + the dragons was about ti destroy the universe. How they're star level at best? Doesnt make any sense at all

Yes it's High 4-C/Large Star level. My mistake on that.

However adult Ramiris does scale because Milim (unlike Guy) supposedly didn't train at all, hence her power and abilities did actually not increase. It isn't about who is how much stronger and what not. It's about "being comparable". If character A is able to have a prolonged fight with character B, that's usually enough for character A to scale to character B. From what I heard, someone merely causing Thanos to slightly bleed was enough to make that character "comparable" and therefore scale to Thanos. That's just how it works.

But what makes you think that the group was about to destroy the universe? There wasn't any indication of that at all. Yuuki ended up surviving that attack, killed all of them, and yet afterwards still failed at destroying the space-time continuum and therefore the universe until his lifespan ended. According to Rimuru, it was just enough energy to do a single Time Warp.

NeoSuperior said:
Yes it's High 4-C/Large Star level. My mistake on that.

However adult Ramiris does scale because Milim (unlike Guy) supposedly didn't train at all, hence her power and abilities did actually not increase. It isn't about who is how much stronger and what not. It's about "being comparable". If character A is able to have a prolonged fight with character B, that's usually enough for character A to scale to character B. From what I heard, someone merely causing Thanos to slightly bleed was enough to make that character "comparable" and therefore scale to Thanos. That's just how it works.

But what makes you think that the group was about to destroy the universe? There wasn't any indication of that at all. Yuuki ended up surviving that attack, killed all of them, and yet afterwards still failed at destroying the space-time continuum and therefore the universe until his lifespan ended. According to Rimuru, it was just enough energy to do a single Time Warp.
It was stated when Rimuru warped time and came back ch. 248...i dont really think it was a planetary attack but universal:

"I instinctively knew that I warped to a different spot from before. At the same time, I noticed that a mass of energy, that seemed to be able to destroy the world, was approaching toward my direction. However, I didn't panic and swallowed it whole in one gulp. It was surprisingly delicious. I seemed to have recovered the energy consumed by Time Warp"

Back