• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rama (The Raid) vs Komodo Dragon

As you wish.

Komodo Dragons typically have a really strong outer shell beneath their flesh, making it incredibly difficult for Rama to incapacitate or kill.

Also, Komodo's give an incredibly dangerous poison with their bite which incaps if not kills.

Lastly, while Rams is an incredible fighter, his opponents are usually thugs with knives, not opponents that are tanks and are far to small for typical fighting techniques to work.

Repeating what I said because it's hilarious

"Komodo bites him

Good Game"

Better?
Cranston_mic_drop.gif

I just checked the page and it still 9-C.

Hmm if it edited to 10-C then perhaps there's a problem with my computer or something.

Doesn't the Komodo Dragon's poison take, like weeks to actually have lethal effects on people?

>Kodomo

Lel, I'm kinda waiting for an argument for Rama here...

Why is my thread always boring?

Another vote for the dragon.

So, face of the OP affect the versus thread? That explain why your thread always end up in either mismatch or stomps ovo

Back