• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rama Kushina Revision

Rama Kushina's Consciousness Being in Infinite DImensions & Parallel Worlds
I don't know whether this is a potential ability , new power or possible new tier for Kushina. I am completely uncertain. However, i do know it was stated before. She stated before there was an infinite number of dimensions along with timelines. But something she said before that makes me want to discuss it: " So I've Explained , my Consciousness Exists in Both the Oast & Future ... Across Parallel Worlds and Infinite DImensions .

Would this possibly warrant anything for Rama ? Or should we disregard this as if it never happened ?

I do not think that is Rama Kushna, but a member of a team of deities that fought Larfleeze. If Larfleeze was able to handle them, I strongly doubt that we can rate them as anywhere near High 1-B.

Oh... I see. For this member particularly, she blatantly stated that she tended to not focus on the present, due to the way her mind is connected to the infinite dimensions and universes, and as such, would not bne very useful, despite her powers. Maybe this is an explanation for whenever she does get defeated, as she is never at her fullest concentration ? The others I agree with though.

Well, she might qualify for Nigh-Omniscience.

You cannot close the thread, only remove it. I can handle it for you however.

Reopened this to explain.

This is not Rama Kushna, it's a character called Sena:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Sena_(Prime_Earth)

Rama Kushna isn't Infinite-D. She's at best 5D and even that is a bit outlandish since she's from the sphere of the gods.

She is called "The Wanderer", her thing is that she wanders through reality and explores the multiverse. She isn't physically Infinite-D herself.

Back