• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haine's Eye Revision; 2-A AP Via Death (Summer Time Rendering)

Back again with Summer Time Rendering revisions. Right now, I'll be discussing with y'all a very controversial AP qualification.

Haines Eye

Very Brief Summary,

This is from his actual profile on his time travel hax.

Now for information to be added to this enough for AP justification.

Multiverse level+ via death

Like stated before, shinpei is able to create parallel worlds by observing them but it is linked to time travel. His time travel activating each time he dies.
Now these parallel worlds including their timelines created each time shinpei dies, are worlds absolutely identical to the events that have happened prior to his death. Shinpei himself goes on to explain that there is a world where A and B characters live and one where they die. Said parallel worlds in quantity are Infinite and each and every possibility are also infinite. Source

It goes on to explain that each death shinpei experiences, the parallel worlds are copy pasted multiple times over so it isn't limited to one creation. His consciousness is transported into the new created worlds and the prior is erased (A whole diagram explains it). Source

Proposition and Conclusions

So everyone with the access to Haine's eye gets 2-A AP when they die. I myself am not sure this is actually 2-A, but by looking at the tier systems definitions. This seems to fit the closest.

Alright time for 1-B DBS revision

I'm not really sure about this, but as you say, there are infinite universes with infinite possibilities and time in them. Does Shinpei create infinite parallel universes with infinite possibilities every time he dies?

When he dies, he created and destroys infinite amounts of parallel worlds with infinite amounts of possibilities
According to the logic you wrote before, it is l2c, that is, it destroys the last timeline every time it dies, but if what you say is correct, it can be 2A, at least I argue that it can be l2c.

I support that it can get at least L2C AP scale thanks to deleting the last timeline, but I don't have a clear decision for 2A for now, I will follow Crt.
The scan does say infinite amounts of parallel worlds exists with equal amounts of possibilities so I think it's solid 2-A. Although I myself am kindaiffy on 2-A at the same time lol

The key factor here is that; Infinite Amounts Of Parallel Worlds exists with equal amounts of possibilities as in A world where A character lives and one where he dies. This is the kinda construct thats being destroyed and created each time a User of Haine's eye dies. Ig it could scale cosmology too

The scan does say infinite amounts of parallel worlds exists with equal amounts of possibilities so I think it's solid 2-A. Although I myself am kindaiffy on 2-A at the same time lol
Since there are an infinite number of parallel universes with timelines in cosmology, it will easily be 2A, but I am not sure if the character will get 2A ap scale.

I think Possibly 2A fits better since, there isn't showcasing of actually destroying infinite but it is possible.

I think Possibly 2A fits better since, there isn't showcasing of actually destroying infinite but it is possible.
I disagree with possibly. This is blantly a feat that is happening in the show. Each time the MC dies, the previous world is erased and another created, As such there would be anything to showcase as this happens immediately. We do see the MC travelling through a stream of timelines each time he dies. The statistics of this feat is too accurate for a possibly since they're explaining what happens each time the MC dies.

He not only can destroyed and create said infinite parallel worlds with equal possibilities but view them and their flow of time on a higher dimension which he wasn't able to do at the start but near the end. This is adressed on his profile, so this is 2-A not only in range and AP (by death) but Cosmic Awareness on a 2-A scale. So everything here is too accurate for a Possibly. I'd rather settle for a actual Tier than just a Less Likely rating

Possibly
Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.
The evidence given doesn't lack anything. It's explaining what happens when shinpei dies. Prior to this, everyone was clueless about Shinpeis eye and it's capabilities but sooner shinpei began to understand it clearly to even view the timelines he's about to enter in or see events before they even happen precognition style. So he's knowledgeable on what would occur each time travel + all this makes sense, if a world is dependent on the existence of someone who has a eye capable of controlling time and space dies (Haine), then suddenly a time travel occurs, the previous world would become null and the present would be created as a world where the MC never even died is created via him viewing it with The Eye capable of bringing worlds to reality

Last edited:
I think it'd only erase certain parallel worlds, right? The ones made by his ability. It's discarding the ones that don't work out.

Also the higher dimension stuff is Low 1-C, not 2-A, given the perspective that it looks down on this 2-A reality from.

The timelines are normal and tier 2. Haine's eye and Tokoyo are Low 1-C.

I don't think it erases infinite parallel worlds

The timelines are normal and tier 2. Haine's eye and Tokoyo are Low 1-C.

I don't think it erases infinite parallel worlds
The scan did say "worlds are erased" referring to the existing infinite parallel worlds with equal possibilities that exist. But ig I can settle for At Least Low 2-C, Likely 2-A Upon Death

It's only referring to the timelines Shinpei's ability creates.

It's only referring to the timelines Shinpei's ability creates
"When shinpei dies, the world is copy and pasted multiple times and only his conciousness is transported into one of those instances, and the previous worlds are all erased"
So no, its not only talking about the created worlds, all the ones that are connected to the worlds prior are erased and ONLY THEN is a new one created. So it isn't talking about one timeline, it's talking about multiple which is equated to infinite in amount. The diagram showcasing the process shows that; the flow of time cuts when shinpei dies, the world he die in ceases to exist, new parallel worlds are created (Copy pasted).

In conclusion, it ain't limited to shinpei creating parallel worlds and their timelines but destroying alike.

Like stated before, shinpei is able to create parallel worlds by observing them but it is linked to time travel. His time travel activating each time he dies.
Now these parallel worlds including their timelines created each time shinpei dies, are worlds absolutely identical to the events that have happened prior to his death. Shinpei himself goes on to explain that there is a world where A and B characters live and one where they die. Said parallel worlds in quantity are Infinite and each and every possibility are also infinite. Source
He doesn't say they are outright infinite - he says they are "basically infinite, equal to the number of possibilities". This is an important distinction here. In this particular context, this statement is referring to the number of possible timelines in which they either lived or died in a particular situation. This wouldn't really be infinite, as there are a limited number of ways such a circumstance could play out, but it would be 'basically infinite' due to there being so many possibilities as to be essentially impossible to count. Even if this all stands, this would only be 2-B.

It goes on to explain that each death shinpei experiences, the parallel worlds are copy pasted multiple times over so it isn't limited to one creation. His consciousness is transported into the new created worlds and the prior is erased (A whole diagram explains it). Source
This source seems to contradict itself with its phrasing. The dialogue from the character refers to 'worlds', plural ("The previous worlds are all erased"), while the diagram refers to 'world', singular ("Original world, erased"). The dialogue suggests that multiple timelines sharing some characteristic are erased in this process, while the diagram shows that only the particular world in which they died is erased. Can you elaborate on this discrepancy? I suspect some translation issues are rearing their head.

He doesn't say they are outright infinite - he says they are "basically infinite, equal to the number of possibilities". This is an important distinction here. In this particular context, this statement is referring to the number of possible timelines in which they either lived or died in a particular situation. This wouldn't really be infinite, as there are a limited number of ways such a circumstance could play out, but it would be 'basically infinite' due to there being so many possibilities as to be essentially impossible to count. Even if this all stands, this would only be 2-B.
That's kinda inaccurate, he doesn't say they're supposedly infinite on his own accord but on a source coming from someone else being hizuru. Based on hizuru's philosophy, the parallel worlds in the verse are basically infinite with equal possibilities, not Shinpei's understanding, only then would it mean "hey since so many possibilities exists it might be infinite". Hizuru herself is knowledgeable in the verse when it comes to her understanding of things, such as finding out the main antagonist all along was a higher dimensional being from a higher dimensional place (Tokoyo), or that other dude who figured out there was no time in Tokoyo and when the cast went to Tokoyo it was later confirmed true. Even if that statement was referring to shinpeis understanding, he'd be correct on it since he's able to view time and parallel worlds on a higher dimension by using Haine's eye, Near the ending of the series he's able to do that.

This source seems to contradict itself with its phrasing
It doesn't really, "original world" just means the parallel worlds that exist, each time shinpei dies he views multiple parallel worlds to then make a timeline where prior events never even happened while erasing the prior. Original World here just stands for the timeline in context referring to what the girl was saying. Yes multiple timelines are erased that share the same characteristics as the eye is trying to erase every possibilities where shinpei fails/dies to create new possibilities (Those Possibilities are each Parallel Worlds of infinite size) where he CAN succeed, although he travels to a certain time In the past. This process continues to occur until shinpei reaches the end of all timelines

Last edited:
Grath stated 2-B so I'll go with that. Low 1-C seems fairly inconsistent and by its description, it doesn't seem to scale to AP, but rather only observation.

I don't get how this is limited to 2-B, shinpei literally doesn't say they're 'basically infinite' based off his understanding. But due to hizuru herself and her philosophy on it

it doesn't seem to scale to AP, but rather only observation
Ig it's because they look down on 4D reality, which is just 5D observation and existence. Ushio is stated to look down on 4D worlds as a completely higher dimensional being. This is on a physiological level as ushio indicates it. I'm guessing he's taking the R>F or Qualitive Superiority route

I don't get how this is limited to 2-B, shinpei literally doesn't say they're 'basically infinite' based off his understanding. But due to hizuru herself and her philosophy on it
"According to nagumo sensei's books, the number of parallel worlds- is basically infinite with equal to the amount of possibilities"
The parallel worlds that exist are equal to the possibilities that do exist which are infinite according to hizuru's books, NOT SHINPEIS UNDERSTANDING

Back