• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have 2 neutrals till now (me and ion)

3 on Stealth Mastery (Patricio, Paul and Rather)

Let's see what Risci and Emperor think.

Schnee One said:
If I may suggest, Blazers need to have their 6X amp listed on their profiles.
Not all blazers can do that. Only Stella (only A-Rank blazers). The others have it but to unknown extents, we do not know how big it is (unless its stated somewhere and i've missed it).

So it's only listed as "can amp themselves" in people's profiles.

So we have 2 neutrals till now (me and ion)

4 on Stealth Mastery (Emperor, Patricio, Paul and Rather)

Let's see what Risci and Schnee think.

Then it should be noted for Stella.

With her amp she would be 7C in pre SSSAF with it and only 7A in Dragon Spirit without

Then we agree on Stealth Mastery for Trackless Step.

Then on to the final point, the point Schnee is bringing up and that is Stella's unconscious 6x amps. How do we treat them regarding the calcs?

Should bahamut howl calc be with or without the amp?

That really depends on in-verse stuff.

If she was really trying to do her best to hurt her enemy, by all means she should have had it on. Plus, is the amp applied to magic or only physical stats?

It is her magic being released without restraint this is the explanation:

ÒÇîLooking at that technique, Bahamut Soul, it is merely the full-power release of mana at one's upper ceiling of instantaneous output. For the benefit of the Non-Blazers in the audience, it was akin to yelling out loud - hence the low, unstoppable execution timing and its high power.

So basically that's how much she can output at once. It's her second strongest fire attack (after Katharterio Salamandra).

Firephoenixearl said:
It is her magic being released without restraint this is the explanation:
ÒÇîLooking at that technique, Bahamut Soul, it is merely the full-power release of mana at one's upper ceiling of instantaneous output. For the benefit of the Non-Blazers in the audience, it was akin to yelling out loud - hence the low, unstoppable execution timing and its high power.

So basically that's how much she can output at once. It's her second strongest fire attack (after Katharterio Salamandra).
I mean, if she amps herself with magic, and the skill is literally all her magic she can muster...

I'd say its pretty obvious the amp is already on.

Firephoenixearl said:
The problem is finding a solution as to how we can scale Stella's physical attacks to her magic attacks.
That, again, I don't really know. Seems like a verse specific thing.

If Bahamut is her very max magic output, then the x8 ought to be below that, but by how much is really not something I can tell.

It does feel weird that she uses magic to amp her magic.

But then again stat Amps do that as a whole.

Secondly, if it Amps all stats, Pre SSSAF Ikki gets upgraded as he one shotted her shield

Hmm ok i think i found something that makes sense:

Her full power output at once is 7-B.

She uses her magic to amp her stats. The max she can amp without it being a technique (prue magic like how Bahamut Howl is), is 6x. So Base Stella would scale to 6x lower than her Bahamut Howl calc, because her max amped state should be equal to Bahamut Howl.

Doubt it would affect Dragon Spirit in any way. Cus Ouma said "her capabilities increased several tens of times", but when fighting the amps are activated unconsciously so Ouma would have fought her amped state.

Conclusion
Base Stella: Physical AP stays at 7-B (6x lower than the Bahamut calc)

Speed: Drops to relativistic in base (6x lower than SoL). SoL with unconscious amps (because she was moving and dodging there, so the amps would kick in).

However due to this am gonna be forced to keep this wording:

FTL (in base) up to FTL+ (with amps), MFTL in Dragon Spirit

Because if i were to keep even the amps from her Accelerated Development it would look like this:

Relativistic will eventually become FTL (in base). SoL will eventually become FTL+ (with amps). FTL+ will eventually become MFTL (with Dragon Spirit)

And this seems very disgusting too look at.

Sensible enough of an argument to fix everything?

Schnee One said:
It does feel weird that she uses magic to amp her magic.
But then again stat Amps do that as a whole.

Secondly, if it Amps all stats, Pre SSSAF Ikki gets upgraded as he one shotted her shield
Well, iirc it's specifically stated to amp physicals, lemme look it up:

It was called the worst among all the abilities a Blazer could have, because even without the boosting of physical attributes, a Blazer could gain far more force or mobility by applying magic. Indeed, Stella had used such magic during this match, and her attributes had multiplied five or six times, not merely doubled. In other words, Ikki's ability was a downgraded version of what every Blazer could do just by using magic.

So just physical attributes.

Hmm, he oneshotted her magic shield which shouldn't have been affected.

I mean it's not really gonna be "inaccurate". It's just gonna remove the stats she "had" and only keep the ones she "has".

Yeah, but what about the people who scale to her before she developed? You can't retroactively scale them to her post-developing stats, and you can't just add they fought Stella when Stella would have different stats from them.

That is indeed the only problem it would pose.

I thought of doing something like "Scales to stella who could dodge light beams". But i guess if people agree then we can stick with this:

Relativistic will eventually become FTL (in base). SoL will eventually become FTL+ (with amps). FTL+ will eventually become MFTL (with Dragon Spirit)

Agree with everything else?

I don't think that Stella's 6x amp is active during her Dragon Spirit state, as in that state she would be dozens of times faster then Ouma if it applied all round, but as shown by Ouma that isn't really the case.

We could chock it up to a vote on that though

No what i mean is her Dragon Spirit state is 30x "more than the amped Stella":

As such, it was natural that the power output would be different.

Currently, Stella's physical ability was several tens of times greater than before.

And then, with the destructive speed and attack power it gave her, she repelled all of Ouma's slashes, while digging closer towards him.

"greater than before"

Before she was using amps, unconsciously, so if it was "several tens of times greater" then it just means, her dragon spirit statement is meant to be "above her amped state".

Well obviously its superior to her amped state, but is her blazer amp already applies to her dragon spirit?

Schnee One said:
Well obviously its superior to her amped state, but is her blazer amp already applies to her dragon spirit?
I don't get what you mean?

Are you asking if she can use those amps even during Dragon Spirit?

Gonna have to say no simply because we have no reason to believe she can. She's already amped, she's already using her magic to amp by unleashing her power, amping extra on top of that would require some form of proof.

Stella also needs to have her amp in her Pre SSSAF form listed as 7C.

Secondly, It needs to be noted Desperado's resist time manipulation assuming that is true

Ok i guess.

Well they transcend causality. And even time in rakudai is part of the causation system. That's just type 4, not resistance.

Except Type 4 acausality doesn't give resistance to time manipulation at all

Time manipulation not working on Desperado's is just plain resistance for that reason in verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back