• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This good but about the concepts manip it is limited to what they can manip? Like atase can only manip the concepts of wound?

GLHF22 said:
This good but about the concepts manip it is limited to what they can manip? Like atase can only manip the concepts of wound?
Yes, they can only manip the concept of whatever it is said that they can manipulate.

@Agnaa

Have all the calculations been conclusively accepted by the calc group now, and what do you think about the other suggestions?

Antvasima said:
@Agnaa

Have all the calculations been conclusively accepted by the calc group now, and what do you think about the other suggestions?
As far as I can tell, the Low 7-C calc has been accepted, and no progress has been made on the 7-A calc (it's still contested).

I've only read over the multiplier suggestion. I'd personally play it safe and put it lower but it doesn't seem outrageously high either.

Anyway, about the 7-A feat?

The calc is correct. The math and values are correct that's agreed by everyone.

However there is the belief that since it uses statements it's a form of calc stacking. This however is not decisive. As we have Bambu and Dmua who agree that it is not calc stacking and spin and aiden who agree it is. So we're kinda forced into a stalemate here, with other calc members being neutral on the topic. Now how do we solve this, have the 7a be possibly instead of a fixed tier or have it be double tiered?

There are already 6 calc group and I'd hate to bother any more people. So @Ant would putting it as "possibly 7-A" be acceptable?

Are the other calc group members neutral? I thought they just hadn't commented on the issue.

I'd ideally like the calc group members to talk it through with each other and reach a conclusion, rather than just putting a potentially flawed calc as a "possibly".

Well Tatahakai didn't seem to express any form of opposition towards it being calc stacking, whereas as we both know, Damage is neutral on this topic.

Also "flawed calc" is a bad way of putting it, as i said the calc is fine, at this point it's at best just a battle of opinions whether it is calc stacking or not, whichever result is decided upon it's not gonna be 100% conclusive.

You can ask a few other calc group members to comment about the 7-A calculation then.

Ok so I asked Damage for his opinion and he said he leans more towards agreeing with the calc.

Which makes 3 (4ish if we count tatahakai who didn't seem to have any problem with the calc) in agreement to the 7-A calc, as opposed to 2 disagreements.

Well, we need a calc group consensus before we can use it. You need to ask the calc group members who disagreed to talk with the others and check again.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok so I asked Damage for his opinion and he said he leans more towards agreeing with the calc.

Which makes 3 (4ish if we count tatahakai who didn't seem to have any problem with the calc) in agreement to the 7-A calc, as opposed to 2 disagreements.
Wait what? Here's his responses, one where he said "I still don't think that's a great way of going about it. It seems to rely on too many assumptions". Did you ask him another time in a different channel? Because it really seems like he disagreed with the calc.

Can't post scan now cus I'm on my phone but "can I take that as you leaning towards agreeing with the calc?" "Yes"

Perhaps the other accepted changes can be applied in the meantime?

They could but it would honnestly save me effort to put them all in one go. The revisions have been on for over 1.5 months, it would not be a problem to have it wait a day or 2 more. Besides if i apply it now, i would have to put placeholders on the AP tiers on the cast either way.

Okay. It usually takes a while to get all involved calc group members to respond in a thread though.

Well the profiles will still be on hold even if i apply all the other changes due to the fact that they lack AP either way, so whether i apply some right now and some another time, or apply them all at once, it really doesn't change much. I guess I could start applying changes to some of the profiles that will not get affected by the 7-A calc (the ones who do not scale).

Well i bumped the Ouma Calc Thread, I PM-ed both Aiden and Spin in their message walls. No answer as of yet.

The math is correct. The not being calc stacking part has 2 disagreements and 4 agreements.

Firephoenixearl said:
Well i bumped the Ouma Calc Thread, I PM-ed both Aiden and Spin in their message walls. No answer as of yet.

The math is correct. The not being calc stacking part has 2 disagreements and 4 agreements.
It's up to 4 agreements? Who now?

Back