• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between them and since when they had any differences

Using special effects as an argument is a very weak reason to think they are different. This could be just different effects and that's it, but considering there are two different types of bombs, even though that's never a thing in-canon? nah, I don't buy that.

There's literally no reason to assume they are different and for God's sake why would Green Goblin or New Goblin use a weaker bomb when both of them wants Spiderman death?

Using special effects as an argument is a very weak reason to think they are different. This could be just different effects and that's it, but considering there are two different types of bombs, even though that's never a thing in-canon? nah, I don't buy that.

There's literally no reason to assume they are different and for God's sake why would Green Goblin or New Goblin use a weaker bomb when both of them wants Spiderman death?
Both clearly have different capabilities after exploding. That’s enough reason to assume they are different. Green Goblin wanted to kill multiple people with the 8-C bomb instead of one person. Another reason he didnt use the 8-C bombs is because he wanted to see Peter suffer and feel pain and not kill him right away because plot and cause villains are normally arrogant.

That's not enough reason to assume they are different, that's basically abusing special effects and saying they are different. Bombs are the same, there's no explanation in-lore saying he developed two different bombs with two differents Tiers. And what's the "different capabilities after exploding" thing? Did you expect Spiderman to be pulverized as well? No ******* way mate.
Green Goblin wanted to kill multiple people with the 8-C bomb instead of one person.
So what? A bomb that can severely damage Spiderman is already enough to kill multiple people at the same time.
Another reason he didnt use the 8-C bombs is because he wanted to see Peter suffer and feel pain and not kill him right away because plot and cause villains are normally arrogant.
Ha, no, what the hell is even this argument. There's not difference in bombs dude, he didn't choose to use the "9-A" bomb, he used the bomb, there's one.

Unless you show me a in lore explanation that there's two bombs, they are the same, and you're only using special effects to prove something.

That's not enough reason to assume they are different, that's basically abusing special effects and saying they are different. Bombs are the same, there's no explanation in-lore saying he developed two different bombs with two differents Tiers. And what's the "different capabilities after exploding" thing? Did you expect Spiderman to be pulverized as well? No ******* way mate.

So what? A bomb that can severely damage Spiderman is already enough to kill multiple people at the same time.

Ha, no, what the hell is even this argument. There's not difference in bombs dude, he didn't choose to use the "9-A" bomb, he used the bomb, there's one.

Unless you show me a in lore explanation that there's two bombs, they are the same, and you're only using special effects to prove something.
After Eddie was hit by the 9-A bomb, he was completely vaporized along with the symbiote with no remains left. After those Oscorp people were hit, they became skeletons and weren’t completely vaporized. And don’t ******* be aggressive with me when you’re the one that doesn’t see the clear difference for some reason

After Eddie was hit by the 9-A bomb, he was completely vaporized along with the symbiote with no remains left. After those Oscorp people were hit, they became skeletons and weren’t completely vaporized.
Oh shit, you just proved the "new bomb" is stronger than the other one by saying that even bones were vaporized. What's your point anyway? "Oh but the other one vaporized more people at the same time" and this one vaporized Venom + Eddie's body even bones. Even if we say the bomb is different, it's clearly stronger by vaporizing what the other bomb couldn't (bones) + Venom.
And don’t ******* be aggressive with me when you’re the one that doesn’t see the clear difference for some reason
And not being agressive, you are now, and I honestly don't care. Talk in the way you want, and I'll do the same. Grow some skin.

And not being agressive, you are now, and I honestly don't care. Talk in the way you want, and I'll do the same. Grow some skin.
You’re clearly acting like I’m the dumbest person on the wiki which clearly I’m not.

Yeah i never really understood this, effects seem like kind of a bad reason to think there's 2 different types of pumpkin bombs since the bombs he used on spider-man and the bombs he used on the board members look exactly the same otherwise and there's no statement of them being different. I'll wait a bit before saying which side i agree with tho

Bruh moment indeed. Next comment about this useless subject I'm calling a staff. Honestly I see no reason to why you got offended and honestly mate, don't want to discuss that. Focus here.

Special effects again. Not a valid reason considering, well, it can chage. Like, it's a bomb then give it explosion effects and not some weird green flash.

Still not buying that.

Why is the Venom bomb even 9-A, I mean, Venom is ******* massive, I wouldn't be surprised if the "other bomb" (let's be honest they're the same thing), is 8-C to begin with, or close enough to it where it wouldn't matter, given Venom was like, triple a dude's height and wide as ****. Assuming Venom was just effectively another dude and that's it is a very extreme low end.

Why is the Venom bomb even 9-A, I mean, Venom is ******* massive, I wouldn't be surprised if the "other bomb" (let's be honest they're the same thing), is 8-C to begin with, or close enough to it where it wouldn't matter, given Venom was like, triple a dude's height and wide as ****. Assuming Venom was just effectively another dude and that's it is a very extreme low end.
Maybe there would be some way to calculate the volume of absolute unit venom?

Ah ok, I assumed it was just concept art for movies but ones elaborating on powers/abilities was just a Marvel Comics, DC Comics, anime and manga thing.
Most of the stuff I get to propose upgrades comes from that kind of books, especially in Godzilla.

I hope you to find the Spiderman books.. ;)

I found a video where someone shows all the pages, though it's not that useful.

arent there more feats too?
There is, I was lowkey gonna calc some, only thing I actually got around to calcing was Doc Ock tossing that bank vault door though, didn't get a notable LS value though so I just tossed it.

Harry glassing Sandman's arm might be interesting, given the mass of the effected area would be decently high.

In fact, it completely vaporized even the bones and the entire symbiote, I don't understand how that is even lower than the other pumpkin bomb feat when it only turned them into skeletons.

i actually calced that one a while ago
also wouldn't spider-man holding up the large metal wall be worth calcing? seems like it would bump up the lifting strength by a few tiers
Oh damn that's pretty ******* high, and yeah, he has a handful of LS feats that haven't been calced, some of which I wouldn't be surprised if it pushed him up a bit higher, probably not by much though, there's a lack of really good LS feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back